• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you feel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

You all have gotten to the liking of these Organization members. Whether it be Axel's fiery blaze, Zexion's cool posture or Larxene's looks, you've all gotten to the liking of these characters. But I'm starting to wonder if they'll survive the end of KH2. I really doubt they'd still be alive by the end. So, how would you feel if you knew the organization members were going to die...?

TTBK2

Awards
Ummmm...technically, most of them are already dead(even though I can't believe that such an important part of KH2 would have most of its members killed off before KH2)but whatever.

Heartless1990

TTBK2 said:
Ummmm...technically, most of them are already dead(even though I can't believe that such an important part of KH2 would have most of its members killed off before KH2)but whatever.

No, I mean die as in no longer existent. But...not NON-EXISTENT...I...

Let me rephrase. How would you feel if the organization members were defeated by Sora or any other character and never comes back ever again?

O

Onewingedangel6

well i don't care i like some of them but as long as i kick their butts in KH2 it's all good with me

Heartless1990

TTBK2 said:
No, I mean they got killed by Sora and Riku in CoM.

No...That's...erk...not...what I meant...

I believe they were DEFEATED in COM. Not KILLED.

Okay...we know they're still alive to be in KH2. But I'm so assured that by the end of KH2 that they won't be alive anymore (Maybe I'm not -_-). In KH2, I mean by the way Vexen died in the hands of Axel, how would you feel if Sora caused that to happen to the rest of the organization members?

Heartless1990

TTBK2 said:
I don't fully agree with it, but everything points to this: The Org. members who were defeated in CoM were KILLED to never return.

It's not an agreement problem, it's an interpretation problem -_-.

Uh...Axel's dead? Why is he in the KH2 trailer?

Never mind. Well, if you DO see the same Org Members from COM in KH2 or any of the new KH2 org members die, how would you feel?

Don't comfound me anymore TTBK2. I'm not understanding why we're not on the same page here.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, they all will probabley be dead. That's sad. They are such interesting characters.

DarkKeira16

I wonder if Marluxia will come back then,cuz i liked his weapon and everything and i dont think he used it right in CoM,thats why i hope he is in KH2 so that he can have better moves.

Heartless1990

So, TTBK2...If what you say is true...Then the people who like Larxene or Zexion and the rest will have to accept the fact they're dead?

We're not sure of their deaths. They MIGHT be dead. By the end of KH2, they most likely WILL be dead (I'm sorry all for how harsh I sound T^T).

Relik

I think they are dead, and never coming back. They served out their purpose in CoM, and if they come back, then they do. If not, then it's no sweat off of my back. I will not be heart broken at all if they are dead and not returning. And until I see them in screen shots of KH2 then I will keep believing that they are not coming back. Plain and simple.

Heartless1990

Relik said:
I think they are dead, and never coming back. They served out their purpose in CoM, and if they come back, then they do. If not, then it's no sweat off of my back. I will not be heart broken at all if they are dead and not returning. And until I see them in screen shots of KH2 then I will keep believing that they are not coming back. Plain and simple.

And Axel? What about Axel? I'm saying Axel too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back