• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you have gone about the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rainclouds

Awards
Like I mean, what consoles would have chosen, what games would be on these consoles, any final mix or remake placements?
The fact that the series has been thrown far and wide and is present on a load of the consoles out there, I always thought that
there should have been better planning for these games, rather than just trying to get one on every console.

My idea was this:

KH 1 FM - Playstation 2/ Gamecube
KH 2 FM - Playstation 2/ Wii
KH 3 RM - Playstation 4/ Switch Pro port

KH RE CoM - Playstation 2/Gamecube
KH Days - Playstation 2/Wii (remake on 3DS or Switch)
KH BBS FM - Playstation 3
KH DDD - Playstation 3 / Wii U / 3DS

KH remixes 1.5 - Playstation 4 / Switch
KH remixes 2.5 - Playstation 4 / Switch
KH remixes 2.8 - Playstation 4 / Switch Pro

KH X ----------- Playstation 4
KH Union X-----Switch Pro / PS4 / PS5 )

Think I got everything. I've always how they wanted to put a game on every console out there, sometimes people couldn't play if they didn't have the correct console needed.

Anyway. Ports of the first two could have happened I assume. Playing Kingdom Hearts on Gamecube and the second one on the Wii.
One thing I've learned about myself is that I see KH as more of a Sony thing so more Sony consoles seems to make more sense.

KH Days certainly could have been developed for the Wii and the PS2, and I don't think that would have been all that hard, instead of an old and poorly-aged DS version. Makes more sense to keep it on PS2 at least, and with the Wii they could port over assets from the previously made games perhaps. A 3DS version is one thing I thought about that what would be fun.

KH BBS I think would have been much better if it was withheld for a bit and then released for the PS3. It would have looked amazing and, since it's so important to the seris, like a kh 0, it would only make sense. It would have made the game much better than KH2FM and, with maybe a few more worlds added in, it could easily surpass II.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
BBS would've been called KH0 and released on Wii. KH3's development begins immediately after with no DDD.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Of the games between KH2 and KH3 I think I would have cut Days and Coded and had BBS come out on either PS3 or Wii as MATGSY suggested.

Maybe keep DDD and just have Kairi playable and Master level in time for KH3.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I would had made more games for the gameboy. It’s atrocious that we never got sprites again. The sprite work in CoM was amazing.

Back