• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you improve KHIII (and the whole Dark Seeker saga)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Too many bosses in KH3 run away from you like complete dickheads. Wanna make a hard boss? Have them counter you after you hit them a set amount of times.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A lot has been covered so...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

For me, it would be googly eyes.

tumblr_nj05wrZMb81s5mj91o10_500.jpg
DPtIALp.jpg

Should have had more Vanitas and Larxene interactions!
Like any at all!

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

oohhhhh man, hate to say it, because choice is always king, but HARD DISAGREE. Donald and Goofy walking tall w/ Sora as they headed towards Xehanort and Scala is one of the most moving sequences in the series.

Laurel

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
oohhhhh man, hate to say it, because choice is always king, but HARD DISAGREE. Donald and Goofy walking tall w/ Sora as they headed towards Xehanort and Scala is one of the most moving sequences in the series.
COMPLETE EDIT: Oh.

I forgot that everyone had to stay behind to keep Kingdom Hearts closed.

Man I am dumb. And I was way too harsh about Donald and Goofy when I wrote that post. Probably because I had a bit of a bad day.

Last edited:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

des97

Awards
How to improve the saga? Reboot it and cut all the plotholes. And give characters the development they deserve.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
Honestly, as much as I enjoyed Xehanort's final moments, I would've liked it if he started to fade into darkness. Pretty much keep the entire scene the same, but have Eraqus reveal that since Xehanort abused and split his own heart so many times and forced it onto others, he will not be able to go on to Kingdom Hearts, but will become assimilated into the dark realm instead. He treated his heart as a weapon and, as a result, all that he is left with is a shameful semblance of a heart, splintered, filled with darkness of his own making, and incapable of going on.

Xehanort, oddly, is content with this, knowing that he lost fair and square and was willing to be the darkness to be the balance to the universe, saying "All hearts end in darkness." Eraqus says "Not true, many return to the light" and looks up at Kingdom Hearts. This line actually gets to Xehanort and he takes one last look at Kingdom Hearts, his eyes filled with sadness that he was never able to be one with the world he spent most of his life trying to summon and conquer.

While fading into darkness on the ground, he ushers to Sora to take the X-Blade, saying he has earned the right and that he never expected it was his [Xehanort's] destiny to fail. He begins to quietly laugh at how all his planning and scheming meant nothing compared to Sora's heart.

Eraqus bids a final farewell his old friend as Xehanort sinks into darkness and disappears after bidding farewell in return. There is a moment of silence where the heroes look relieved, but not particularly happy. Eraqus has his tearful goodbye with his former students and ascends into Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Laurel

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like everyone already said anything I would change about this game. Most of them being some of the stuff at the end moved around. I gotta support saving Aqua and Ven in the middle like 100%. And maybe add some more scenes to the others who barely get saved before the ending instead.

Really wanted Scala more explorable as well for sure...Honestly I could live with Twilight Town and Keyblade Graveyard not getting expanded if Scala was ha. I liked the final boss overall, I liked his first fight design a lot. And some of the stuff that happens in the second fight is nuts. I do love it when JRPG bosses become giant monsters and crap admittedly, but I still really thought this was cool so I dunno, not high on my list to change.

horto12485

Awards
Well first of all here's how i would improve Kingdom Hearts 3...

Add Radiant Garden (As a Playable Original World)
TAV get new Outfits
Make a 50 Round Tournament in Olympus with Zeus being the final Boss of the Tournament in Olympus
Make Bosses of Hades, Randall, Hans and Gothel
Make Twilight Town Bigger
Make the Kingdom of Arendelle exploreable
Need to give Hans some Lines
Phil needs lines
Make an Expandable Playable Dark World for Riku
Give Corona the Side Characters like the Pub thugs and Stabbington Bros.
Give the Gods more Screen Time and have them be NPCs in Mount Olympus
2 More Disney Worlds (Princess and the Frog and Jungle Book)
More Secret Bosses
Balance of 2D and CGI Disney Films
Scala Ad Caleum a Full Explorable World
Make Links for Half MP
Zurg for Toy Box
Lightning for Olympus
Customizable Outfits (Hoods Up and Supergroupie Outfits)
Critical Mode.

Back