How would you react if…?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says, we’re going to take turns listing off different scenarios and giving our reaction to them. The first person to reply has to list a different scenario from the one they replied to. Ready?

Now, how would you react if Sora was the last Fighter’s Pass character for Smash Ultimate?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How would you react if Disney bought WB and allowed Bugs Bunny (and company) to be in Kingdom Hearts?

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Luna Diviner
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Unicornis Union
How would you react if Disney bought WB and allowed Bugs Bunny (and company) to be in Kingdom Hearts?
Be afraid of and excited for some weird Space Jam Crossover Minigames at the same time.

How would you react if Nintendo suddenly declared a partnership with Sony, allowed each other to use their respective mascots?

Perkilator

Awards
I’d be scared and excited at the same time.

How would you react if, instead of possessing Buzz and never going anywhere with (because Pixar), Young Xehanort summoned an electric demon Heartless to possess the TV screen and the lights in the game store in Galaxy Toys?

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Luna Diviner
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Unicornis Union
I’d be scared and excited at the same time.

How would you react if, instead of possessing Buzz and never going anywhere with (because Pixar), Young Xehanort summoned an electric demon Heartless to possess the TV screen and the lights in the game store in Galaxy Toys?
I'd be less disappointed about not being able to beat up stupid Buzz and get excited to becreative in destroying all the lights and fighting in complete darkness.

How would you react if Nomura had decided to keep up the "jealous of Kairi" thing in the first game and we'd basically have a weird love triangle by now?

Perkilator

Awards
Yeah, not sure how I’d feel about it.

How would you react if Crash Bandicoot eventually got that canceled sequel to Twinsanity where he goes through different TV shows?

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
I'd be excited as frick. At first I'd think how the concept may not be as appealing now as it might have back then, but I think even more could be done with it now.

How would you react if Kingdom Hearts received an animated series on Disney+, but was an alternate story using the characters and general concepts rather than a more streamlined adaptation of the games?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
I'd be excited as frick. At first I'd think how the concept may not be as appealing now as it might have back then, but I think even more could be done with it now.

How would you react if Kingdom Hearts received an animated series on Disney+, but was an alternate story using the characters and general concepts rather than a more streamlined adaptation of the games?
I'd have to see how it was executed to give a proper judgement.

How would you react if there was a Heartless based on the Golem from Dragon Quest in Monstropolis and Twilight Town?