• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you react if…?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

I’d be down for that.

How would you react if we got Aqua and Riku were party members alongside Donald and Goofy in KH3’s final battle?
It would be cool.

How would people react to Jak and Daxter being rebooted with a more anime-esque style and hack and slash gameplay mechanics instead of 3rd person shooter?

Perkilator

Awards
It would be cool.

How would people react to Jak and Daxter being rebooted with a more anime-esque style and hack and slash gameplay mechanics instead of 3rd person shooter?
Eh, wouldn’t care. Not a Jak and Daxter fan.

How would you react if Leon and Yuffie joined the Guardians of Light in the Keyblade Graveyard, amd fought Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene while King Mickey helped Riku with Xigbar and Dark Riku?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Eh, wouldn’t care. Not a Jak and Daxter fan.

How would you react if Leon and Yuffie joined the Guardians of Light in the Keyblade Graveyard, amd fought Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene while King Mickey helped Riku with Xigbar and Dark Riku?
I'd both enjoy seeing them be involved and be annoyed that they imidiately threw the whole 7 lights vs 13 darknesses out the window.

On a similar note how'd you react if instead Axel and Kairi were facing off against Marluxa, Larxene and Luxord giving us one full fight with the two?

Perkilator

Awards
I'd both enjoy seeing them be involved and be annoyed that they imidiately threw the whole 7 lights vs 13 darknesses out the window.

On a similar note how'd you react if instead Axel and Kairi were facing off against Marluxa, Larxene and Luxord giving us one full fight with the two?
Glad they got a full fight, but slightly bummed they didn’t fight Xion or Saïx (unless they fought them afterwards).

How would you react if Neku was a Link?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Glad they got a full fight, but slightly bummed they didn’t fight Xion or Saïx (unless they fought them afterwards).

How would you react if Neku was a Link?
I'd dig it, always love when a friend or alley from a previous game returns in some way.

How'd you react if the next game in the series would be BBS vol 2 and flesh out the Xehanort Saga more, rather than move the story forward?

Perkilator

Awards
I'd dig it, always love when a friend or alley from a previous game returns in some way.

How'd you react if the next game in the series would be BBS vol 2 and flesh out the Xehanort Saga more, rather than move the story forward?
Nah, I'd take the Master of Masters any day. That old geezer's story is done.

HWYR if there was a Dragon Quest DLC Keyblade?

D

Deleted member 246005

Nah, I'd take the Master of Masters any day. That old geezer's story is done.

HWYR if there was a Dragon Quest DLC Keyblade?
Not a dragon quest fan so meh.

How would people feel if the Dream Eaters were adapted to be like Digimon instead of Pokemon? In the digimon anime they were more distinct individuals with their own goals etc. You could have Sora/Riku's dream eaters be foils for Sora and Riku, showcasing how far they've grown etc.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not a dragon quest fan so meh.

How would people feel if the Dream Eaters were adapted to be like Digimon instead of Pokemon? In the digimon anime they were more distinct individuals with their own goals etc. You could have Sora/Riku's dream eaters be foils for Sora and Riku, showcasing how far they've grown etc.
That would be amazing.

How would you react if you woke up tomorrow wielding a Keyblade designed just for you?

D

Deleted member 246005

That would be amazing.

How would you react if you woke up tomorrow wielding a Keyblade designed just for you?
Figure out where i can get a class on swordmanship, as well as what my doctor who outfit and catchphrase are gonna be. Also start looking out for heartless and maybe practice rolling.

How would people feel if the FF characters weren't in a potential KH adaptation?

Eonstar890

Awards
Figure out where i can get a class on swordmanship, as well as what my doctor who outfit and catchphrase are gonna be. Also start looking out for heartless and maybe practice rolling.

How would people feel if the FF characters weren't in a potential KH adaptation?
If they pulled it off right I’d be okay with it since they have a lot of story to cover, but I’d rather they keep them in some sort of way even if it was a reduced role.

How would you react if Disney announced a Kingdom Hearts Reboot for the overall series made by a western studio to revamp the older games with newer technology?

Perkilator

Awards
If they pulled it off right I’d be okay with it since they have a lot of story to cover, but I’d rather they keep them in some sort of way even if it was a reduced role.

How would you react if Disney announced a Kingdom Hearts Reboot for the overall series made by a western studio to revamp the older games with newer technology?
As long as it was a KH1 remake that stayed true to the source material, I'd be okay.

HWYR if Smash Ultimate had unique Classic Mode routes for specific combinations of any two fighters?

Back