• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you react to...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
the 1000 Heartless battle having the two Behemoths and some Wyverns?

Like in the Kingdom Hearts 2 - E3 Trailer?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Not differently than when I reacted to it the first time lol

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'd like that. 1k heartless fight was cool the first time, but it's gotten boring, having to smash through it in every playthrough. I still like the music a lot so it's fine but something like that would definitely make it more interesting.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Would make it more exciting and epic, I would without a doubt enjoy it even more than I already do. :p

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd pause the game, find my headphones, and play Lord of the Rings music over the fight.

Caxinuld

Awards
I guess it would be the Battle of 1005 Heartless if Behemoths & Wyverns were added to the fight. It would be an interesting challenge & I'd love to see that happen.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Either they make them obligatory segments during the fight or... Wyvern's attack pattern is almost as infuriating as Air Soldier's.
It would literally be Chip Damage Hell letting them free alongside the other Heartless.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
Would have fangasmed :)

Thr ps2 could barely handle the battle as it was though, but I wish they had added it in the remix...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I would've actually liked the fight if there had been Behemoths and Wyverns. Don't get me wrong, I love the sequence that happens before the 1000 Heartless battle where you fight with the FF characters, LOVE that. But the solo 1000 Heartless battle itself is boring af. I'm not even sure why they bothered because it's just a time-waster, imo. Even fighting the hundreds of Rapid Thrusters on top of Pride Rock is more fun.

I would've been perfectly happy with the battle even if all the Heartless didn't appear at one time, but instead appeared in waves of 100 or 300. The wave-d battle in the final room before the Final Save in KH1, for example, has a 10th amount of Heartless and yet is sooo much more fun than this because it features Heartless that are actually challenging. I guess the 1000 Heartless was SE just showing off how much they could have appear in-game at one time, ultimately putting ego above delivering good content. Although I guess there's the possibility the decision had more to do with KH2's magic system being too much of a trainwreck to handle the added difficulty of KH1 Heartless without Donald there to give some back up Cures. And neutering Behemoths & Wyverns like they did Wight Knights & Soldiers isn't something I'd want.

LingeringVanitas

I would love it. In fact I'm surprised they didn't put them into the HD version since it could have easily handled that many heartless on one screen. Since it wasn't just a direct port of Final Mix.

Kounelli

Awards
I think it would be cool, but I would like the setting to change as well. The sandbox looks of the worlds in KHII aren't very accommodating towards things like the 1000 heartless battle though I understand the engine/hardware limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back