• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

If I hadn't known KH, my bond with my best friend and my other friend wouldn't have gotten stronger. And I also wouldn't have found this site. And I wouldn't have anything to laugh about at school.

I'd definetely understand that.....

KH fans, unite! XD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
KH made me appreciate classical and piano music. KH made me favouritise these genres of music. KH made me want to buy KH II. KH II made me want to slap my PS.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
KH made me appreciate classical and piano music. KH made me favouritise these genres of music. KH made me want to buy KH II. KH II made me want to slap my PS.

All this plus FFX's music. Got me into appreciation of simple, orchestral and soundtrack music into a big way.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
It COmpletly REvolutionised gaming in my life. it wasn't just a game it me. i had mixed emotions. if sora or any of the Characters were sad, then i would be to. sometimes i would even cry because of the game, "Cough", Uh Hm, there was always glass in my eye:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back