• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've been playing KH2FM since it's PS2 release, and only now realized that Sweet Memories was nerfed. Ugghh

In a manner of speaking. It's actually stronger, but you're talking about Lucky Lucky, right? Yeah, they moved that to Limit Form, for better or for... no, you know what? Definitely for worse.

Some guy

I've been playing KH2FM since it's PS2 release, and only now realized that Sweet Memories was nerfed. Ugghh

In a manner of speaking. It's actually stronger, but you're talking about Lucky Lucky, right? Yeah, they moved that to Limit Form, for better or for... no, you know what? Definitely for worse.

Well, there are lucky rings to make up for that (you can equip more than one, and keep using your favorite weapons for farming). It's not easy synthesizing lucky rings though, but they make farming easier than in vanilla KH2.

The drive converter ability sweet memories got also makes it the perfect keyblade to train master form.

Precursor Mar

Quick question, did they nerf Demyx? I remember from the original he was one of the more difficult bosses for me, and it made it all the more frustrating because he was supposed to be one of the wimpiest members. This time around I beat him my first try without a hitch. He really was push over this time. His attacks didn't seem to hit as hard.

Demyx isn't really that hard, even in the original. He only became so infamous because of that part where you have to defeat 10 water clones in 10 seconds, but since the Final Mix version changed the time limit from 10s to 15s he's no big deal now. I used to have more trouble against Xaldin back then.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have a question for you guys. Once you level up all the forms. I noticed that the Growth Abilities stop on level 3 but I was actually curious that while turning on the form now, those Growth Abilities that says max on them are better than the level 3 or its just the same ones?

It'd be really nice to have those MAX ones...just saying lol.

KeyToNothing

Awards
The MAX abilities are indeed better than Level 3. It's more noticeable with High Jump or Glide.

It would be nice to have the MAX abililties on Sora's normal form, but we can't have everything haha.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I feel like my copy of the game is glitching. I beat all three of the stories in BbS on Proud Mode, did the Final Episode, found all of the stickers, and yet I haven't unlocked the Secret Episode or Blank Points. I thought I'd done everything correctly... Anyone else having this problem?

And Re:Coded refuses to acknowledge I've watched all the scenes and to give me the trophies for it--even though I unlocked the trophy for reading the character files. It also refuses to give me the second secret ending, even though I've watched the endings more than twice. I'm confused.

And back to BbS... Is there a trophy for not dying through an entire playthrough? Because I managed to do that in all three stories, and yet I haven't gotten a trophy for it at all. I also seem to have only gotten a trophy for beating one of the stories, but there has to be others for beating the other two, right?

I really think my version of II.5 hates me:/

But... even with all of that, I'm enjoying it immensely. I really loved what they did with Re:Coded, and I'm remembering just how much I love BbS--it's glorious on a big screen and in HD. Definitely a lot of KH feels on my part lately:)

Oh! Before I forget: what are the requirements for getting both secret endings in IIFM? I'm playing that now (hopefully it won't mess up for me like Re:Coded and BbSFM have). If I beat all the worlds in Proud Mode, will I still get the original secret ending? What about the one exclusive to KHIIFM?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: (Another cool thing is that I think I broke my record for Grand Stander in KHII, so yay for that!:D)

wolfshadow

The only thing i can answer is that there is no trophy for not dying. Only trophies for completing each story and completing the final/secret episode(can't remember which one).

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
I feel like my copy of the game is glitching. I beat all three of the stories in BbS on Proud Mode, did the Final Episode, found all of the stickers, and yet I haven't unlocked the Secret Episode or Blank Points. I thought I'd done everything correctly... Anyone else having this problem?

And Re:Coded refuses to acknowledge I've watched all the scenes and to give me the trophies for it--even though I unlocked the trophy for reading the character files. It also refuses to give me the second secret ending, even though I've watched the endings more than twice. I'm confused.

And back to BbS... Is there a trophy for not dying through an entire playthrough? Because I managed to do that in all three stories, and yet I haven't gotten a trophy for it at all. I also seem to have only gotten a trophy for beating one of the stories, but there has to be others for beating the other two, right?

I really think my version of II.5 hates me:/

But... even with all of that, I'm enjoying it immensely. I really loved what they did with Re:Coded, and I'm remembering just how much I love BbS--it's glorious on a big screen and in HD. Definitely a lot of KH feels on my part lately:)

Oh! Before I forget: what are the requirements for getting both secret endings in IIFM? I'm playing that now (hopefully it won't mess up for me like Re:Coded and BbSFM have). If I beat all the worlds in Proud Mode, will I still get the original secret ending? What about the one exclusive to KHIIFM?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: (Another cool thing is that I think I broke my record for Grand Stander in KHII, so yay for that!:D)
did you go to last ep first or did you do the stickers 1st anyway go do the last episode again

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
My first boss with Ventus against that Tree unversed in Snow White's world killed me 8 straight times before I scraped out a win. I hate myself.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, I didn't know Drive Recovery was so easy to obtained. That Mushroom #5 drops so many things and its easy to knock off.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
did you finish the last ep 1st or the stickers

and recoded you need to see all the movie and chapters and all the characters don't skip anything

I didn't skip anything with Re:Coded, so I have no idea what's going on with it messing up for me:/

And I got all the stickers (after I'd all ready beaten the three stories), but afterwards I went and rebeat Aqua's story, and The Last Episode again, but still nothing. I don't get what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks for trying to help, though, everyone. I really appreciate it:)

DoctahFaz

Awards
See I figured that but then I just figured I still suck at the game and playing in Proud mode probably isn't looking smart.

I think the first bosses in each story were really the hardest part of BBS on Proud as you really don't have too many good commands or spells developed yet. It's particularly worse for Ventus because you haven't earned Cure yet and he's the D-Link that has Cure; you can't D-Link Ventus while playing as Ventus.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I just finished the Re:coded movie while doing some work and was really enjoying it. It's definitely better paced than 358/2 Days and sums up the story quite nicely.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I didn't skip anything with Re:Coded, so I have no idea what's going on with it messing up for me:/

And I got all the stickers (after I'd all ready beaten the three stories), but afterwards I went and rebeat Aqua's story, and The Last Episode again, but still nothing. I don't get what I'm doing wrong...

Thanks for trying to help, though, everyone. I really appreciate it:)
I myself had no problem getting the trophies for Re:Coded save for some lag after I'd completed it. After watching everything straight through in one sitting and reading the entries afterwards; it was at least another 10 minutes before it gave me ANY trophies. But I thought that might just be lag from getting them all at once, so I didn't think twice about it.
Try going through the story from 'play all' and just skipping them one by one. It's tedious, but worth a shot. Unless you already have, that is: to which I cannot help you.

As for BbS, the only solution I have could be to just play it again on a different mode. And even I understand how painful and time-consuming this option is...But I've yet to play BbS, so who knows?

Keep on trying. Try everything if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back