• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You know...I chose Critical because I wanted the challenge. Friends told me I'd have trouble with the extra bosses, but I'm lookin at it THIS way: They're gonna kill me in 3 hits anyway. No matter the difficulty.

That being said...? I regret my choices more often than not XD

Oh ho believe me. You'd had been better off. On critical they spam the moves that usually kill you in one hit without a few abilities to keep you alive. @u@

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Working on making the Anti-Form to appear as much as I can. I want to get that out of the way so I could finally work on the Final Form development. The Timeless River is the best place to rejuvenated the Drive Gauge lol.

Any who, anyone have a fast method bringing the Anti-Form as much as possible? Just need 11 more times.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Working on making the Anti-Form to appear as much as I can. I want to get that out of the way so I could finally work on the Final Form development. The Timeless River is the best place to rejuvenated the Drive Gauge lol.

Any who, anyone have a fast method bringing the Anti-Form as much as possible? Just need 11 more times.
Well, a good way to keep your drive gauge up is to simply head back to the Gummi Ship before you're forced to revert. When you come back, your gauge will be full.
(However! I'm not sure if this will affect drive appearances of Anti since the appearance of that form is based on using drives a lot. Do you hafta deplete the gauge for it to count? I don't think so since I'm doing it somewhat successfully, but you be the judge.)

And the best way to bring it up is to just use your drives a lot. I'm not sure if it'll work, but you could just use the drive, fight a few seconds, then hop on the Ship. And repeat. Or don't fight. I dunno.

Last edited:

Davidsawr

Final Form resets the anti counter doesnt it? You dont need to worry about that

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Well, a good way to keep your drive gauge up is to simply head back to the Gummi Ship before you're forced to revert. When you come back, your gauge will be full.
(However! I'm not sure if this will affect drive appearances of Anti since the appearance of that form is based on using drives a lot. Do you hafta deplete the Hague for it to count? I don't think so since I'm doing it somewhat successfully, but you be the judge.)

And the best way to bring it up is to just use your drives a lot. I'm not sure if it'll work, but you could just use the drive, gift a few seconds, then hop on the Ship. And repeat.

How about this way. I'm in the Timeless River, I go in and out of the door in order refill my Drive Gauge. Every time I go in and out (Vice versa) I just select on a random form and If I don't get it and go straight into the door?

I read some where that the weapon "Two become one" helps by the way; not sure how does that work. And one last thing, IF I do transform into Anti-Form does it still count for the trophy even if I don't allow the Form Gauge deplete?

Muke

whatever
Awards
You wanna get the Final Form, am I right?
Select the Keyblade "Two become One"
Just head into Olympus Coliseum, and select the "Cerberus-Cup".
There You can fight with your Drive-Forms. Now select the Master-Form. Did you get the Master/Anti-Form?
Hit Start, and click on repeat. Now just repeat it every time.

It really doesn't take much time, I got the Final-F. in my, I think, 6th try.
Good luck! ^^

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
You wanna get the Final Form, am I right?
No no, he wants the trophy for getting Anti form 13 times. A misconception.

@robvandam111: I suppose you won't really know whether it works or not until you try, right? The only way to get Anti is to just use drives a lot. It's a sort've 'punishment.' Using Final resets the counter, so don't bother with it. And I wouldn't be worried about depleting the drive gauge fully. I'm pretty sure the game records how many times you go INTO a form, not so much going OUT of it.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
No no, he wants the trophy for getting Anti form 13 times. A misconception.

@robvandam111: I suppose you won't really know whether it works or not until you try, right? The only way to get Anti is to just use drives a lot. It's a sort've 'punishment.' Using Final resets the counter, so don't bother with it. And I wouldn't be worried about depleting the drive gauge fully. I'm pretty sure the game records how many times you go INTO a form, not so much going OUT of it.

Thanks Chibi :)

I guess I'm going to have to pucker up and grind this Anti-Form then lol. I'll give it a test drive if anything and I got to REALLY meticulous not to press on that Final Form then.

wolfshadow

I think also if your in TWTNW, Anti-Form has a higher summon rate than other worlds. Especially when your in the city portion of the world.

Some guy

With the two become one keyblade equipped, you can only go into anti or final (1st time); after you get it, if you choose a drive form other than final, you'll always get anti ... I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A bit late so I apologise but the best places to level up Valor and Limit form is on the Mushroom in the treasure room in Agrabah. The thing self heals and times out at 1:40, so you get get quite a few hits in with Valor. With limit, right outside is a save portal which fills your MP and everytime you exit and enter it resets the battle.

You can also use the mushroom to level up a summon. Equip an ability which fills your drive gauge when you attack enemies when there's a summon out. Summon someone and wait for one bar to almost be gone. When it changes over to a new bar, do a combo. It will go back and forth between new bars, increasing your experience by like 3-5 at a time.

For Wisdom, it's best to get it out of the way ASAP when you get Final Form. When you get Final Form, you can go back to the start of The World That Never Was and level up by the multiple Shadow heartless there. These eventually get replaced by Nobodies when you reach a certain point in that world so getting in early is best.

For Master, just use the corridor outside of the Chamber in Land of Dragon. You get like 7 bull heartless, and with abilities that change MP to Drive Orbs and increase the amount of Drive Orbs per heartless.

To get the Anti-form trophy/activate Final Form, equip Two Becomes One and go to Olympus and just repeat the Cerberus Cup. You can either try a drive on the first round, pause, and restart, or you can keep going because I think the Drives start again at full in the next round.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A bit late so I apologise but the best places to level up Valor and Limit form is on the Mushroom in the treasure room in Agrabah. The thing self heals and times out at 1:40, so you get get quite a few hits in with Valor. With limit, right outside is a save portal which fills your MP and everytime you exit and enter it resets the battle.

You can also use the mushroom to level up a summon. Equip an ability which fills your drive gauge when you attack enemies when there's a summon out. Summon someone and wait for one bar to almost be gone. When it changes over to a new bar, do a combo. It will go back and forth between new bars, increasing your experience by like 3-5 at a time.

For Wisdom, it's best to get it out of the way ASAP when you get Final Form. When you get Final Form, you can go back to the start of The World That Never Was and level up by the multiple Shadow heartless there. These eventually get replaced by Nobodies when you reach a certain point in that world so getting in early is best.

For Master, just use the corridor outside of the Chamber in Land of Dragon. You get like 7 bull heartless, and with abilities that change MP to Drive Orbs and increase the amount of Drive Orbs per heartless.

To get the Anti-form trophy/activate Final Form, equip Two Becomes One and go to Olympus and just repeat the Cerberus Cup. You can either try a drive on the first round, pause, and restart, or you can keep going because I think the Drives start again at full in the next round

Thanks Chaser. This HELPED a lot! When you go by round by round you have to rebuild the gauge but there's something in that arena that just fills it up VERY QUICKLY. So I did the retry every time in order to get Drive Gauged filled completely.

I was testing out the method I planned earlier from the Timeless River. The Anti-Form is gone after you move back to the Corner Stone spot; which removes the Form Gauge without being kept moving on to the next room of the level. It only works with the other three forms if you want to keep your Drive Gauge completely filled.

DoctahFaz

Awards
The ideal place for Wisdom Form would have been in Disney Castle before you meet Minnie in the library. That hallway must have had at last 100 Shadows to fight. Unfortunately, you don't get that form until you complete the world.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Just got to the Cavern of Remembrance where you'd have to fight all of the Replica Organization 13. I can't believe there's no Save Point. So it won't be fun going back out and in again.

Nevermind. There's a near exit leading to one lol.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I just finished the 1000 Heartless battle. I'm really enjoying all the surprises from Final Mix but this critical mode... man I'm finding myself using things that I never needed before. I think the hardest fight for me so far was Oogie Boogie. That son of a bitch gave me a hard time. I never realized how many times I was literally seconds from beating him until I finally did.

Quick question, did they nerf Demyx? I remember from the original he was one of the more difficult bosses for me, and it made it all the more frustrating because he was supposed to be one of the wimpiest members. This time around I beat him my first try without a hitch. He really was push over this time. His attacks didn't seem to hit as hard.

Also I'll expect there to be a guide on somewhere around here on how to tackle the Mushroom XIII guys and those absent silhouettes. I Tried taking on the Larxene one and the second the battle started she murdered me in one shot.

Davidsawr

I just finished the 1000 Heartless battle. I'm really enjoying all the surprises from Final Mix but this critical mode... man I'm finding myself using things that I never needed before. I think the hardest fight for me so far was Oogie Boogie. That son of a bitch gave me a hard time. I never realized how many times I was literally seconds from beating him until I finally did.

Quick question, did they nerf Demyx? I remember from the original he was one of the more difficult bosses for me, and it made it all the more frustrating because he was supposed to be one of the wimpiest members. This time around I beat him my first try without a hitch. He really was push over this time. His attacks didn't seem to hit as hard.

Also I'll expect there to be a guide on somewhere around here on how to tackle the Mushroom XIII guys and those absent silhouettes. I Tried taking on the Larxene one and the second the battle started she murdered me in one shot.

For larxene as soon as she teleports in the beginning of the battle just block; those rushes are OHKO. For the mushroom at the timeless river use wisdom form and spam the shoot command. Wisdom form is good for the Land of the dragon mushrooms too

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have always wanted Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth to be re-playable. Obviously, that's not the case in the HD Remix but playing the Organization XIII again and harder. That's awesome! I just lost to Xemnas with saber bash. And also lost to Axel while having the ground burned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back