• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Standard is definitely the difficulty of enjoyment.
I'll give that to you with Birth by Sleep, but KHIIFM? Even Proud is far too easy for me.

Critical feels so perfect for IIFM​.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'll give that to you with Birth by Sleep, but KHIIFM? Even Proud is far too easy for me.

I speak such words cause even if critical fixes KH2FM's gameplay it also makes data fights, silhouettes and LW so damn frustrating that it gives me bloodpressure. =u=
It's almost therapeutic to fight them and troll them as the once did me.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've really been enjoying replaying the games. Sure, there are moments that annoys me just as much, if not more than before. But I'm still enjoying the games. This is my first time playing the final mix versions, so I still got a lot of stuff to do that I haven't done before.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
i beat sephiroth and lingering Will on critical mode and now the organization 13 data turn

i already beat all of them on standard mode but hope orgXIII in critical mode not hard

You're too hardcore lol. Just fighting Xemnas from that first part really surprised me how tough most of those bosses are.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
xemnas is very easy in the 1st battle but 2nd little hard for me not really cause im used to him but in critical mode i need higher level to win:)

Yeah. I noticed in the first fight he has a pattern which you'd have to follow. The second part you have to becareful when he's controlling you and you're using Riku. He does it twice but he's more open to being hit more. I was only able to take out 4-5 bars.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
Yeah. I noticed in the first fight he has a pattern which you'd have to follow. The second part you have to becareful when he's controlling you and you're using Riku. He does it twice but he's more open to being hit more. I was only able to take out 4-5 bars.
if you don't want to use riku just slide everytime he try's to grab you

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You play along with Riku to fight the Final Form Xemnas. You have to fight Xemnas twice. I'm playing the game on Beginner Mode and I have never faced anything with such difficulty. How did you manage to get your Defense to 100? I have mine on 65.

I read some where the strength can go up but for against bosses its capped to 80 so it won't affect them much. I wonder if its the same with having a really HIGH defense.
Is that part about the cap true? A FAQ I read for Lingering Will suggested I pump up my strength and defense to around 150. (I have them both at 150 now. I used synthesis for defense and attack boosts, fighting with 5 lucky rings and Wishing Lamp.) I've never fought Lingering Will and don't feel like dying 500 times. I haven't fought the data battles yet just because I figured if I'm going to pump myself up for LW, I might as well wait until after I finish to do the data battles anyway and save myself some frustration. Same with the final Hades Cup. I did try Xemnas' data battle one time, and got 3/4 through the 2nd part before I died. I might've been okay if I'd taken Elixirs instead of Hi-Potions.

Honestly, I wish LW wasn't required to complete the journal/see the final secret movie. So much trouble for one secret boss.

Maybe it's just me, but I went through the story underleveled on Critical (around 5 levels below each world's requirement) and it wasn't as hard as I expected. I had hoped the regular story on Critical would be difficult even if you overleveled.

Besides that, I thought the new scenes, mushrooms, the puzzle pieces, and the Cavern of Remembrance added a lot to the game, imo. I wish they had had one more scene for Axel between the one where he leaves with Namine and then when he tries to kidnap Kairi. Not having one inbetween is a bit of a whiplash moment (even though I already know everything that's happening). And I still want to slap whoever decided to open up Twilight Town/Hollow Bastion 1000 Heartless fight while you still have Halloween Town and the Pride Lands' 1st visits to do. It's so tempting to just go ahead to TT because nothing story-related is happening, but then you know everything will be behind.

Some guy

Just got my hands on the game (finally), and started with my all-time-favorite KH II FM. I'm still at the beginning (just finished Yen Sid's tower), but I've got to say it's as good as I remember (If not better due to the graphical overhaul).

It's unsettling how some informations conflicts with BBS though (they must have forgotten about it while making BBS), but it can be chalked down to Donald and Goofy being forgetful ...

I also forgot how much details have been put in the game: the objectives changing in the diary/journal after each major cutscene, the different help messages for each battle, the command menu styles (that even include KH I's), and so on ...

Last edited:

Antar

Awards
I'm enjoying it a lot! I have already beat KH2fm on proud and now I'm just completing the journal. All I have left is synthesis, Data Battles, and Lingering Sentiment. It's a lot of fun and the Data battles are very challenging! xD

Some guy

Is that part about the cap true? A FAQ I read for Lingering Will suggested I pump up my strength and defense to around 150. (I have them both at 150 now. I used synthesis for defense and attack boosts, fighting with 5 lucky rings and Wishing Lamp.) I've never fought Lingering Will and don't feel like dying 500 times. I haven't fought the data battles yet just because I figured if I'm going to pump myself up for LW, I might as well wait until after I finish to do the data battles anyway and save myself some frustration. Same with the final Hades Cup.
I don't know about LW and the Hades Cup; but I do believe for the data battles, strength and defense are capped at 80 (or is it just for critical?). Makes for some more challenge though :3.

And I still want to slap whoever decided to open up Twilight Town/Hollow Bastion 1000 Heartless fight while you still have Halloween Town and the Pride Lands' 1st visits to do. It's so tempting to just go ahead to TT because nothing story-related is happening, but then you know everything will be behind.
There's nothing wrong with having more choices ...

I'm enjoying it a lot! I have already beat KH2fm on proud and now I'm just completing the journal. All I have left is synthesis, Data Battles, and Lingering Sentiment. It's a lot of fun and the Data battles are very challenging! xD
You should try critical! It's so much better. I urge you guys to try a lv1 play-through too :D

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Is that part about the cap true? A FAQ I read for Lingering Will suggested I pump up my strength and defense to around 150. (I have them both at 150 now. I used synthesis for defense and attack boosts, fighting with 5 lucky rings and Wishing Lamp.) I've never fought Lingering Will and don't feel like dying 500 times. I haven't fought the data battles yet just because I figured if I'm going to pump myself up for LW, I might as well wait until after I finish to do the data battles anyway and save myself some frustration. Same with the final Hades Cup. I did try Xemnas' data battle one time, and got 3/4 through the 2nd part before I died. I might've been okay if I'd taken Elixirs instead of Hi-Potions.

Honestly, I wish LW wasn't required to complete the journal/see the final secret movie. So much trouble for one secret boss.

Maybe it's just me, but I went through the story underleveled on Critical (around 5 levels below each world's requirement) and it wasn't as hard as I expected. I had hoped the regular story on Critical would be difficult even if you overleveled.

Besides that, I thought the new scenes, mushrooms, the puzzle pieces, and the Cavern of Remembrance added a lot to the game, imo. I wish they had had one more scene for Axel between the one where he leaves with Namine and then when he tries to kidnap Kairi. Not having one inbetween is a bit of a whiplash moment (even though I already know everything that's happening). And I still want to slap whoever decided to open up Twilight Town/Hollow Bastion 1000 Heartless fight while you still have Halloween Town and the Pride Lands' 1st visits to do. It's so tempting to just go ahead to TT because nothing story-related is happening, but then you know everything will be behind.

I'm trying to becareful not to waste that much synthesis items since is required to get the trophy. How did you get those Lucky Rings, what do they do?

Elysium

Awards
Well...I feel stupid now. I just found the strategy for LW where all you have to do is get him once when stunned and keep jumping then hitting (repeat) until he's dead. And I've already beat Terra that way twice. :/

And I'm having trouble with data Xemnas 2nd battle still, so I guess that means there is a cap. Sad... I guess Hades Cup will be a breeze though? lol

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Well...I feel stupid now. I just found the strategy for LW where all you have to do is get him once when stunned and keep jumping then hitting (repeat) until he's dead. And I've already beat Terra that way twice. :/

And I'm having trouble with data Xemnas 2nd battle still, so I guess that means there is a cap. Sad... I guess Hades Cup will be a breeze though? lol

What mode are you playing on?

And about the Hades Cup. It's 50 rounds of battles with rules of the Cerberus and Titan Cup with the Donald and Goofy. Meanwhile the last 10 rounds, you'll fight ALONE. The stressful part will be fighting Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud and Squall at the sametime and finally its Hades with Hercules on your side.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
What mode are you playing on?

And about the Hades Cup. It's 50 rounds of battles with rules of the Cerberus and Titan Cup with the Donald and Goofy. Meanwhile the last 10 rounds, you'll fight ALONE. The stressful part will be fighting Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud and Squall at the sametime and finally its Hades with Hercules on your side.

And good luck if you try to do it for the score challenge, which means doing it all in one run! (The score is the easy part, especially if you summon Stitch during the summon rounds)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
And good luck if you try to do it for the score challenge, which means doing it all in one run! (The score is the easy part, especially if you summon Stitch during the summon rounds)

I'm trying to work on the Goddess of Fate score. My pattern is on the wrong timing and noticed some of my abilities aren't equipped lol. I still can't believe I'm actually finishing these things up. I used to struggle back in the day for no reason at all and now its when I realize these tournaments are still fun.

I'm starting to hate the Mushroom XIII though...

Elysium

Awards
The other data battles don't seem quite as difficult as Xemnas. I've beat Xemnas, Xaldin, Vexen, Xigbar, and Marluxia. I'm working on Luxord now, which is a pain because I can never get 4 o's and that makes me lose every time.

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The other data battles don't seem quite as difficult as Xemnas. I've beat Xemnas, Xaldin, Vexen, Xigbar, and Marluxia now. I'm working on Luxord now, which is a pain because I can never get 4 o's and that makes me lose every time.
Bosses that rely on some kind of timing or luck are the worst. I mean, a boss is sort've a test for you as a player to gauge your growth. Luck and skill don't exactly agree when you put them in a room together.

Hence why I despise Demyx and Luxord of the bosses in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back