• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Wow, robvandam was right. Wishing Lamp + Stitch = Game spoon-feeding you points, by the second round I already reached the Titan Cup's high score. I just finished up the Goddesses of Fate and Paradox Pain and Panic Cups, not really looking forward to the Hades Cup. :/

Looking back on it now, I'm surprised how easy Xemnas 1 was, even the Data version isn't that hard. Still, all the Org. Battles are jokes compared to their Data counterparts, most of them almost made me break my controller at first. What difficulty mode are you on?

I was able get over 1,200 points on Maniac with just the Kingdom Key, so you shouldn't have any problem using Wishing Lamp.

I'm on Critical Mode with just the Kingdom Key. I'm very, very passionate to beat it all of KH2FM. :3

The Paradox Hades Cup is really hard when it comes to facing Tifa.. I barely lost it when Final Form saved my bacon and totally knocked her out! xD Today, I'll be attempting to complete everything as much as I can.

Davidsawr

I'm on Critical Mode with just the Kingdom Key. I'm very, very passionate to beat it all of KH2FM. :3

The Paradox Hades Cup is really hard when it comes to facing Tifa.. I barely lost it when Final Form saved my bacon and totally knocked her out! xD Today, I'll be attempting to complete everything as much as I can.
I love playing critical with the Kingdom Key. I kept trying to get my friend to do it but he thinks its stupid T~T to limit yourself.

Roxie1563

Awards
I love playing critical with the Kingdom Key. I kept trying to get my friend to do it but he thinks its stupid T~T to limit yourself.

It can be scary at first because you'd have less HP once you complete everything like 60 HP instead of 200, I think. But that's just it; I love the challenge of it and the need to see it through to the very end. ^_^

And welcome to KHI, David! :D Also, loving that signature and it's totally true in every sense! xD

Precursor Mar

When I first tried the Hades Cup I got to the 49th(?) round where you have to fight all the FF characters at once and died, they gave me so much trouble even with Limit Form. But when I tried it again to get the high score I wrecked them so easily for some reason. :p

I completed the entire journal yesterday and today I'm trying to get 100% on all the Gummi Ship routes, after that all I need is to get a few trophies and I'll be officially done with KH2FM. Then I'll move on to completing BBSFM.

I'd hardly call it limiting yourself, you still do plenty of damage with just the Kingdom Key. Sora's overpowered no matter what equipment he has.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
After nearly an endless time of other things keeping me busy otherwise (among them the real chore to platinum Re: Chain of Memories), I finally got to start up my copy of HD 2.5 Remix yesterday on January 4 (I got the game on December 8, just for comparison, lol).

Since I already know the story inside and out I went right ahead and started with the Re: Coded movie...and was really positively surprised.
They did so much better with this one compared to the Days movie in 1.5 and seeing the story in this condensed form made me even more wonder why so many people feel the need to dismiss/diss on Re: Coded.
This story has one of the best integrations of Disney characters after KH 1, with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Jiminy, Pete and Maleficent all taking forefront roles nearly equal to Data-Sora and Data-Riku.

The atmosphere in the scenes where Data-Sora regains his Keyblade, Donald and Goofy recplicate his "famous" friends-are-my-power speech and declaring to see im as a real person despite Pete saying otherwise and Mickey not so cryptically hinting at Data-Sora growing his own heart was captured very beautifully and using DDD's "Link to all"-music for this one hit the bullseye.

Data-Sora "debugging" Data-Riku's data and especially their interactions connected to it are really something that I would have liked to see more in the other entires of the series, especially in BBS which lacks seriously in interactions between the main characters that isn't plot induced stupidity in order to make sure Xehanort's plan goes smoothly.

The whole Castle Oblivion-episode was also a great mix of chilling and somewhat sad impressions, in no small parts because of Jesse McCartney's great acting as Data-Roxas and HJO bouncing off it equally intense with portraying Data-Sora's reactions.

In the regular ending, using "Destiny's Union" from BBS as the music when Mickey and Data-Sora dive into the hurtful memories and see all the people in torment gave me actual goosebumps so fitting was it for the events playing out.

After watching that rollercoaster I started up KH II Final Mix for the first time today, right now doing oddjobs with Roxas and deliver some mail to some lulzy pigeons.
First impressions are: "Wow, how pretty".
Everything so far's really smooth and Roxas' new model really stands out as vastly improved over the one from the original KH II. You can even make out the little details on the checkerboard patterns situated on his clothes and his X-shaped zipper pull actually shines in Twilight Town's sunlight.

Roxie1563

Awards
When I first tried the Hades Cup I got to the 49th(?) round where you have to fight all the FF characters at once and died, they gave me so much trouble even with Limit Form. But when I tried it again to get the high score I wrecked them so easily for some reason. :p

I completed the entire journal yesterday and today I'm trying to get 100% on all the Gummi Ship routes, after that all I need is to get a few trophies and I'll be officially done with KH2FM. Then I'll move on to completing BBSFM.

I'd hardly call it limiting yourself, you still do plenty of damage with just the Kingdom Key. Sora's overpowered no matter what equipment he has.

Same here; completion is something that comes with gaming like this series. ^_^ Beside Re: Chain of Memories.. I hate the gameplay and really wished they'd kept the KH1 controls for it. It makes sense from my view of it. Plus, it'd be easier on me when facing bosses.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I'm about to finish the journal. Just need a few more mini games and Mushroom XIII 6. And all I need are those Gummi Mission which I was going to ask about. How are you handling it compared to KH1 Gummi Missions?

@Roxie: When you're fighting on round 49 against the four FF characters. Quick select Reflectaga. You'll be able to knock out Yuffie and Tifa. Then just recharge and do it again until you feel comfortable beating who ever is left.

Just noticed my facebook newsfeed. I'm like, "Hey! That's the thread I made." lol.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm about to finish the journal. Just need a few more mini games and Mushroom XIII 6. And all I need are those Gummi Mission which I was going to ask about. How are you handling it compared to KH1 Gummi Missions?

@Roxie: When you're fighting on round 49 against the four FF characters. Quick select Reflectaga. You'll be able to knock out Yuffie and Tifa. Then just recharge and do it again until you feel comfortable beating who ever is left.

Just noticed my facebook newsfeed. I'm like, "Hey! That's the thread I made." lol.

Oh, I haven't reached it yet.. Still stuck on the 31st Floor, I believe. It's a long process for me to reach it, so. Also, I'm trying so hard to finish up the Phil's Training on Manic to get 1,000 points. :/ I still don't know how to get it beside using Wishing Star Keyblade.

I even made sure to unequip some of my abilities to help out. :/

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, I haven't reached it yet.. Still stuck on the 31st Floor, I believe. It's a long process for me to reach it, so. Also, I'm trying so hard to finish up the Phil's Training on Manic to get 1,000 points. :/ I still don't know how to get it beside using Wishing Star Keyblade.

I even made sure to unequip some of my abilities to help out. :/

Just hit the big jar against the small ones. That's the only way its going to drop an immense amount of orbs. The more jackpot abilities, the better.

I just finished the journal last night. Now I have the Gummi Missions. And I'm done with every part of the game. Which will leave remaining two difficulties trophies and which I'll begin later on critical mode to stack everything else.

Roxie1563

Awards
Just hit the big jar against the small ones. That's the only way its going to drop an immense amount of orbs. The more jackpot abilities, the better.

I just finished the journal last night. Now I have the Gummi Missions. And I'm done with every part of the game. Which will leave remaining two difficulties trophies and which I'll begin later on critical mode to stack everything else.

Hm, how many Jackpot abilities are there without Donald and Goofy on that one?

And congrats on beating the Journal! :D Gummi Missions are not fun when it comes to KH, am I right? :/ Then again, I'll have to do it if I have any chance of getting all trophies for KH2FM.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, how many Jackpot abilities are there without Donald and Goofy on that one?

And congrats on beating the Journal! :D Gummi Missions are not fun when it comes to KH, am I right? :/ Then again, I'll have to do it if I have any chance of getting all trophies for KH2FM.

Two; including the Wishing lamp. Shouldn't be a problem though. If anything, you can just use the Fenrir weapon and by making sure you don't have too many combo abilities on. The moment you see that big jar, just bat it with one hit.

By the way, if you maximized some what near over the 100s on your stats for Sora. Using the wishing lamp during the Hades Cup is a breeze and makes it worth your while getting the orbs.

Precursor Mar

Well for the most part they're more enjoyable than the ones from KH1, mostly because they're all straight forward and you can unlock a few new blueprints that can make them easier as opposed to KH1 where you had to create another Gummi Ship just for a specific mission. They only ones giving a bit of trouble are the level 3 missions, I'm finding it hard to even get an E rank. :(

Roxie1563

Awards
Two; including the Wishing lamp. Shouldn't be a problem though. If anything, you can just use the Fenrir weapon and by making sure you don't have too many combo abilities on. The moment you see that big jar, just bat it with one hit.

By the way, if you maximized some what near over the 100s on your stats for Sora. Using the wishing lamp during the Hades Cup is a breeze and makes it worth your while getting the orbs.

Hm, okay. Honestly, I don't really like the mini-games of OC, but it's needed to really close the book of the Journal, so be it!

Does it work for the Paradox Hades Cup as well?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, okay. Honestly, I don't really like the mini-games of OC, but it's needed to really close the book of the Journal, so be it!

Does it work for the Paradox Hades Cup as well?

Let's just say I had a round summoning stitch and using the ukulele limit during that moment was raising my points over 100. Although, I recommend to get all of 9 drives including from the Lingering Will (probably not all nine) and it'll be a BREEZE. The reason why I said 9 drives; you'll be able to use ukulele 6 times in one round, 8 drives at least will only get you four Ukulele. If this game had been released on the PS4. Wouldn't mind making a few several video guides lol.

What mode are you playing the game on?

Roxie1563

Awards
Let's just say I had a round summoning stitch and using the ukulele limit during that moment was raising my points over 100. Although, I recommend to get all of 9 drives including from the Lingering Will (probably not all nine) and it'll be a BREEZE. The reason why I said 9 drives; you'll be able to use ukulele 6 times in one round, 8 drives at least will only get you four Ukulele. If this game had been released on the PS4. Wouldn't mind making a few several video guides lol.

What mode are you playing the game on?

I'm on Critical Mode.

Lol, I'd totally check your videos out. ^_^

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm on Critical Mode.

Lol, I'd totally check your videos out. ^_^

You're more hardcore than me lol. I did all this on Beginner mode, either way though. Same strategy should work on critical but you got to be more scrupulous obviously :).

Quick question about the Gummi Missions. Are missions more difficult varying on the difficulty mode you're playing on? I remember completing the missions from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chip & Dale recommended trying it again on Proud mode....yikes.

BlazeHeatnix

You're more hardcore than me lol. I did all this on Beginner mode, either way though. Same strategy should work on critical but you got to be more scrupulous obviously :).

Quick question about the Gummi Missions. Are missions more difficult varying on the difficulty mode you're playing on? I remember completing the missions from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chip & Dale recommended trying it again on Proud mode....yikes.

Well, you take more damage and dish out less compared to Standard, but thanks to KH2's broken Gummi system you can make an invincible Gummi by surrounding your cockpit completely with armor.

Roxie1563

Awards

Ha! I have never played on a higher difficulty in any other games unless a trophy is required of it like KH2FM and BBSFM. Yep, obviously.. But at least I'm trying to clear them up. ^_^

Nah, not if you're careful and doesn't get hit much. Of course, it's hard to get the S rank but this is on a higher level than usual, so that's that.

*I got your request and accepted! :3*

MSullivan6592

Anyone willing to help me out here? This is really frustrating and I'm ready to give up on the Plat if there isn't a fix. Sucks because I'm 73% of the way there already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back