• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Started Bbs for the first time I played a little over an hour and boy am I confused with the command decks and the melding thing... I feel like I can mess up there, lol.
I highly recommend using an online melding guide to ensure you get the abilities you want ASAP, especially if you're on critical mode.
I use this one:
Birth By Sleep Melding Commands

DropDistance

Finished Terra's story on Proud Mode a couple days back. It's my first time playing through the game, and I must say so far BBS is amazing!! Eraqus was a pain with that multi hit combo though (killed me in one go on proud).

Started up KH2 FM and it's looking great!! Characters look much more lively now with the updated graphics and shading. Just ot to Sora's awaken, now at the Mysterious Tower. loving the HD Remasters!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So about the Gummi trophies. What exactly do I need to do get them.

1. Is to get an S Rank on one route
2. Get an S Rank on all routes
3. Getting all Blueprints (How does that work out?)

Is there any thing else to do?

Precursor Mar

So about the Gummi trophies. What exactly do I need to do get them.

1. Is to get an S Rank on one route
2. Get an S Rank on all routes
3. Getting all Blueprints (How does that work out?)

Is there any thing else to do?

Get an S rank on an EX mission for all routes.

You get most of the blueprints by S ranking most of the level 2 Gummi missions, the rest are treasures you get by destroying certain special enemies (red and gold enemies). The pre-made ships go up to level 8 and have a Peak form.

Here's a list of all the blueprints if you need it:

List of Gummi Ship Blueprints (Kingdom Hearts II) - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Get an S rank on an EX mission for all routes.

You get most of the blueprints by S ranking most of the level 2 Gummi missions, the rest are treasures you get by destroying certain special enemies (red and gold enemies). The pre-made ships go up to level 8 and have a Peak form.

Here's a list of all the blueprints if you need it:

List of Gummi Ship Blueprints (Kingdom Hearts II) - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

So basically, I need to S Rank missions 2 for all routes and an (1) Ex Missions to complete the Gummi side of trophies?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, I managed to complete all the mini-games throughout the worlds with the exception of Mushroom 13, Data Battles and that blasted Paradox Hades Cup.

I swear, that Cup is so sure to knock me down before I can get some hits on them. :/ I'm going to try, try try again tomorrow and not giving up until that Cup is totally finished and out of the ballpark! >:D

Precursor Mar

χBladeMaster;6245519 said:
Just completing? Unlocking these specific blueprints don't require S rank?

I've done a little more research and it seems that I was wrong, there's more to it than that.

Apparently sample Gummi Ships use certain gummies, which you get as treasures by destroying red and gold enemies, meaning that you can't get a blueprint if you haven't obtained the gummies associated with it. Each sample blueprint has a different level and all of its gummies are found in a specific route (Highwing's, Falcon's and Invincible's level 1 gummies are found in Asteroid Sweep, while their level 2 gummies are found in Stardust Sweep).

So in order to get all the blueprints, you need to:
-Get each sample blueprint's respective gummies
-Get an S rank on all Assault of Dreadnought's missions.
-Get an S rank on all level 2 Gummi missions
-Obtain the Kingdom Model as a treasure in Asteroid Sweep

Hope this clears things up, the game doesn't tell you which gummies you need for a blueprint so your best bet is to get as many treasures as you can. You don't need every single treasure as I've already gotten the trophy and have yet to collect all of them. I'll check my save again tomorrow in case I've missed something or got something wrong.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
So I recently beat most of Mushroom XIII. I got Donald's Premium Mushroom from the spinning one but I haven't gotten Goofy's yet. So I went after his by going for the one in Land of Dragons. I worked out a strategy where I can consistently get S-rank (all 100). Except I notice something; for the times when I messed up, the closer I got to getting 100, the higher rank the shield I would get. For instance if I got into the 90's then I would probably get a Majestic Mushroom. and any lower than that would end up being Joyous or Joyous+. But the thing is, every single time I get S-rank I always, WITHOUT FAIL, get the Joyous Mushroom+.

I ended up just giving up on the Limited Mushroom and stuck with Save the King for now, but I wanted to know if anyone else noticed this? Am I really just having bad luck or is there something about this Mushroom that makes it harder to get Ultimate Mushroom?

χBladeMaster

So I recently beat most of Mushroom XIII. I got Donald's Premium Mushroom from the spinning one but I haven't gotten Goofy's yet. So I went after his by going for the one in Land of Dragons. I worked out a strategy where I can consistently get S-rank (all 100). Except I notice something; for the times when I messed up, the closer I got to getting 100, the higher rank the shield I would get. For instance if I got into the 90's then I would probably get a Majestic Mushroom. and any lower than that would end up being Joyous or Joyous+. But the thing is, every single time I get S-rank I always, WITHOUT FAIL, get the Joyous Mushroom+.

I ended up just giving up on the Limited Mushroom and stuck with Save the King for now, but I wanted to know if anyone else noticed this? Am I really just having bad luck or is there something about this Mushroom that makes it harder to get Ultimate Mushroom?

Yup, same thing happened with me. I can easily get 100 but I get Joyous Mushroom+ every single time. Maybe the Limited Mushroom isn't available for this mushroom because it's so easy? Not sure. Has anyone else obtained the Limited Mushroom from this one?

hlc1988

Awards
I'm still playing through Terra's scenario in BBS... Since I'm on Normal mode I'm doing everything in the journal. In the Mirage Arena, how can I unlock all the battles for Terra? I read that you had to finish Aqua's game to get A Time to Chill? Terra is past Arena level 13 now. And you have to finish Aqua's game to get Wheels of Misfortune as they haven't unlocked for Terra yet. I'm assuming this is correct so I can't get 100% on Terra yet unless I finish the game with Aqua and then go back to his save file?

Also what is the highest Arena level you can go up to?

I'm also having trouble doing the Ice Cream Beat thing... Is there a trick to getting it right at all?

χBladeMaster

I'm still playing through Terra's scenario in BBS... Since I'm on Normal mode I'm doing everything in the journal. In the Mirage Arena, how can I unlock all the battles for Terra? I read that you had to finish Aqua's game to get A Time to Chill? Terra is past Arena level 13 now. And you have to finish Aqua's game to get Wheels of Misfortune as they haven't unlocked for Terra yet. I'm assuming this is correct so I can't get 100% on Terra yet unless I finish the game with Aqua and then go back to his save file?

Also what is the highest Arena level you can go up to?

I'm also having trouble doing the Ice Cream Beat thing... Is there a trick to getting it right at all?

Yes, you'll need to finish Aqua's game to 100% Terra. The highest level is 30. You get the Ultima weapon for completing this last match. Ice Cream Beat is just do it over and over again until it becomes muscle memory. I just sat down one night and got fantastic on everything in about 3 to 4 hours. Needless to say, I was going a bit insane towards the end, but I got it done.

BlazeHeatnix

I love the remastered music, and I want to say it's all great, but something about the Space Paranoids battle theme gives me a headache every time I hear it, where the original didn't. Something about the samples they use just doesn't sit well with my ears.

hlc1988

Awards
χBladeMaster;6245665 said:
Yes, you'll need to finish Aqua's game to 100% Terra. The highest level is 30. You get the Ultima weapon for completing this last match. Ice Cream Beat is just do it over and over again until it becomes muscle memory. I just sat down one night and got fantastic on everything in about 3 to 4 hours. Needless to say, I was going a bit insane towards the end, but I got it done.

Thanks for the clarification! I'll have to work on the ice cream beat... That will be the most frustrating thing about it! Still when its done, its done! Do you also have to fill both slots in each D-Link too to get 100%? I can't figure out how to get the second lot of abilities...

wolfshadow

So...basically because I won't be able to come down for my birthday on the 18th my mom, i believe, is gonna hold out on sending the ps3 and game up here till i see them. I hope not, because atm there's no way I can come down with having not enough money for gas there and back. This is gonna suck if true. Been waiting to play this game since it came out. Ugh.

I'm glad everyone's enjoying it though :) When I do play it expect a thread with a 100% let's play/walkthrough!

hlc1988

Awards
So...basically because I won't be able to come down for my birthday on the 18th my mom, i believe, is gonna hold out on sending the ps3 and game up here till i see them. I hope not, because atm there's no way I can come down with having not enough money for gas there and back. This is gonna suck if true. Been waiting to play this game since it came out. Ugh.

I'm glad everyone's enjoying it though :) When I do play it expect a thread with a 100% let's play/walkthrough!

Silly question... but why don't you just pay for the postage yourself? Surely that would be less expensive then driving home?

wolfshadow

Silly question... but why don't you just pay for the postage yourself? Surely that would be less expensive then driving home?

it's more of the fact to see my family since moving away a year ago. But ya it would be easier. oh well.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I finally completed my KHII Critical 100% JJ, 100% Gummi + all weapons & level 99 playthrough. Since I already played the original Japanese Final Mix I knew most of the stuff, Critical was still a pleasant challenge, although I have enough from data rematches and the Lingering Will for a long time now.:wink:

I totally forgot how much time you can spent with KHII, I wonder if KHIII will get even near that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back