• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've only beaten Hunter X with my Donut Ship, its design makes you invulnerable to 90% of it's attacks. You can just stay in the middle and shoot at it.

Don't forget to equip some Auto-Regen abilities too. You're going to need it since Donut ships usually have small HP/defense. You should be able to avoid most of his attacks but sometimes there is a chance he can still hit you.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'll give it a shot. Reason why I have been so reluctant was due to amount of Neon items. What weapons do you guys recommend and also is it a good idea to put Drain on it as well?

EDIT: I did my very own Doughnut Gummi and I survived Hunter X! He actually did kill me but I was smart enough have Auto Life on and I finished him off. He did struggle damaging me but still managed to.

Now I just need to S Rank one Ex mission, only 7/9 to go.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I finally got all the weapons and the gears, but I'm missing some few like Magic Boost and Power Boost. :/ I think I need Lighting Crystal, but I can't seem to find them.

Any ideas? And why does Synthesis hate me?! D:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I finally got all the weapons and the gears, but I'm missing some few like Magic Boost and Power Boost. :/ I think I need Lighting Crystal, but I can't seem to find them.

Any ideas? And why does Synthesis hate me?! D:
Go to space paranoids for lighting crystals.

Roxie1563

Awards
Go to space paranoids for lighting crystals.

Space Paranoids? From what I remember, it usually drops from those sword soldiers from Radiant Garden.. or so says my guide from years ago with vanilla KH2. :3

Of course, I'll get it done once I'm done here. ^_^

DoctahFaz

Awards
Space Paranoids? From what I remember, it usually drops from those sword soldiers from Radiant Garden.. or so says my guide from years ago with vanilla KH2. :3

Just recently, I was getting Lightning Crystals. I forgot the name of the Heartless, but they are dropped by the smaller yellow soldiers and big purple "alien things" both in Space Paranoids.

Gull Wing

Awards

These things drop Lightning Crystals:
200px-Strafer_KHII.png
350px-Devastator_KHII.png

(respectively, 8% and 12% chance of dropping it)

hlc1988

Awards
So I've finally worked out how to beat Ice Cream Beat. I was just pressing X randomly but I realised when you have to pass the first part in Ven's story to further the story that I had to press X when the circle and zoned down to the small circle. I am such an idiot. So this means I could finish Terra's story on Normal mode now! I'm still trying to get 100% on everything even on Proud mode...

I was just wondering if anyone knew what scores I needed to get for each of the Ice Cream Beat songs to pass them at Cool and Fantastic grade? It can be frustrating when you think you are doing well and you end up just getting Good! If anyone can help, it will be appreciated!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm. I never realized how much I enjoy playing KH2FM. I know the game is not perfect and I also think that KH1 is superior in some parts, but I`m still having so much fun!

I started a LV1 Crtical Mode run a week back, and it is amazing! Sure it is hard and frustrating at times, but so much fun in a weird way. When you defeat a hard boss it feels so good! I just cleared the Demyx boss fight, the part were the FF people aid you, and the 1000 Heartless Battle at Hollow Bastion, and dam those were hard! But the more you play, the better you get. It is really rewarding to see yourself getting better and learning to play the game. KH2FM has never felt like simple button masher in LV1.

I find it little ironic how much less there are any height differences in KH2 levels, since Sora`s mobility has been improved. The complex levels and different heights were the best parts of KH1`s levels. Luckily we have Cavern of Remambrance, and I think it shows that the KH team can still create fun levels with exploring and platforming. Oh, if all the other levels were the same.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Make your life easier get those lucky rings too. They will be dropped easier and abundance too. You will be able to grind easily there.

Roxie1563

Awards
Just recently, I was getting Lightning Crystals. I forgot the name of the Heartless, but they are dropped by the smaller yellow soldiers and big purple "alien things" both in Space Paranoids.

Thank you, you guys! :D

I realized it was the one place I didn't bother to look because I don't really visit it beside to complete the journal. xD Now that changes soon!

SephirothZ

If you have all 3 with Lucky Lucky abilities and with a Lucky Lucky Ring on, I promise that just about every other enemy will drop it. I had no issue getting Lightning Crystals. Those big Purple guys dropped them non-stop.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I had a thought while finishing BbS. It's something I think I knew at one time, but forgot the answer to. Is the reason Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless don't wield Keyblades because they don't have hearts (in other words, the reason Roxas can wield one is because Ven's heart was inside him)?

The Secret Episode with Aqua in the Realm of Darkness was really fun, actually. I wish there'd been a bit more to it though. Tbh, I would've been open to a BbS vol. 2. I wonder why they cancelled it, since it doesn't seem to have helped them get KH3 released any faster. I enjoyed BbS a bit more than I remembered, probably more because it's not on a handheld. The final ending after Aqua beats Terranort is really touching. I might try Critical Mode since the Proud bosses were complete cake, but I doubt I'll ever beat the secret bosses.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
And if you end up with Lucky Rings, 7 should be enough. I ended up using 9 at once but noticed it really didn't help.

Roxie1563

Awards
And if you end up with Lucky Rings, 7 should be enough. I ended up using 9 at once but noticed it really didn't help.

So, I have three Lucky Lucky, Donald has one, Goofy as well.. Plus the Lucky Ring I was able to get by upgrading one of the items. What about weapons that boosts it or was that just in the original?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So, I have three Lucky Lucky, Donald has one, Goofy as well.. Plus the Lucky Ring I was able to get by upgrading one of the items. What about weapons that boosts it or was that just in the original?

I don't think there's a weapon for it. You'll need more Lucky Rings unfortunately but heck, you'll see how much its going to help.

Anagram

Banned
I was enjoying myself today till I tried the Mushroom #8 challenge....I.....really hate that mushroom....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back