• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Aqua

Yeah I agree with the whole block situation. And as for the prize pods in Olympus Coliseum, they're in that left corner. The Mirage Arena is pretty challenging yes but perseverance is key okay. Now you will have to get ready when you fight the challenge called Villains Vendetta. I beat that challenge on the PSP version (since I didn't have the Final Mix before that was the last challenge) and since I did everything before that I finally got the Ultima Weapon.

Anagram

Banned
Tried gummi missions today since I was bored and....yeah wasn't a fun experience. The gummi editor thing is a bit annoying to get used to. Does anyone have any tips?

Samhain

Bronze Member
I think KH2FM is VERY challenging on critical mode...

I had trouble with the berserkers at Twilight Town 2nd visit...and I was level 29

I'm now level 31 and having problems with "Mysterious Man" (Riku) in LoD, wtf? I think I should quit KH now. I've gotten so bad now.
This is very odd because I owned Demyx without an issue at level 30, and yet I'm struggling against "Mysterious Man" who isn't even a real boss battle??? wtf.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Tried gummi missions today since I was bored and....yeah wasn't a fun experience. The gummi editor thing is a bit annoying to get used to. Does anyone have any tips?

The first time I ever bothered with the gummi editor in KH1, I had to train myself to use controls backwards to what I expected, because that's exactly what they were. :S Thankfully my brain got used to them when I was going for the Trophies.

Sorry, no KH2 tips, I'm not at that stage yet. Hopefully someone else will soon.

Anagram

Banned
The first time I ever bothered with the gummi editor in KH1, I had to train myself to use controls backwards to what I expected, because that's exactly what they were. :S Thankfully my brain got used to them when I was going for the Trophies.

Sorry, no KH2 tips, I'm not at that stage yet. Hopefully someone else will soon.
So that's why it's so off....
Actually I was wondering for just gummi mission tips. :redface:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6248449 said:
Just use a doughnut ship. You will wreck all of the gummi missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomkjhCzUaM

YES!!

Use the Gummi Ship. If you're having trouble going through the Hunter X from the Assault of the Dreadnought. Make a Doughnut ship with all of your neon items and plenty of blocks. Whatever you do, don't use Teeny Ships for this particular mission. Just make sure you maximize several firing weapons and load some Gravity weapons and if you're able to put in some Ultimas even better. Also, set up the abilities. Auto Regen x3, a Draw and whatever helps.

When you're working on the Ex Missions, you can use that VERY SAME ship but obviously you're under those missions with specifics conditions. Just follow it and you'll be fine S Ranking at least one of each.

Anagram

Banned
χBladeMaster;6248449 said:
Just use a doughnut ship. You will wreck all of the gummi missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomkjhCzUaM

This is so helpful! If only I had the stuff he mentioned to use. :frown: *sighes* This will take a while if I don't get bored and stop.

One last question. I see across the web that zero exp grants second chance and once more benefits but I always die without retaining one hp. Does zero Eco really make sure you retain one hp?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Holy smokes! I actually managed to did it:
wgrxie.jpg

I beat KH2FM on Critical Mode while being LV1. :) I feel so proud of myself. What an amazing playtrough it was, and the final boss was even more epic with these settings. I have never died on Xemans desperation laser attack, but now I was smashing X and triangle, since I was so afraid of losing in that point. I really suggest trying this challenge. One of the most rewarding
experiences I have ever had. Now I`m planning to go trough Cavern of Remambrance, and see if I am able to complete it. I also plan on to challenge Sephiroth and Terra later on. Before those super bosses I think I gonna beat some of BBS final bosses again. Seeing Ven`s final battle on a big tv screen while Unbreakable Chains is playing is going to be amazing! :D

One last question. I see across the web that zero exp grants second chance and once more benefits but I always die without retaining one hp. Does zero Eco really make sure you retain one hp?

Nope. In KH2FM if you equip Zero Exp, you won`t get those abilities. Some enemies will one-shot kill you. All though you don`t get these abilities in KH2FM, I think LV1 Critical Mode run is pretty well balanced.
In KH1.5 KH1FM they added an pseudo second change ability, were enemies can`t one shot you if you have full HP. But if you have say 31/32 HP the next hit will kill you.
In KHBBS you can get them trough command melding thou.

Last edited:

Master_Aqua

I think KH2FM is VERY challenging on critical mode...

I had trouble with the berserkers at Twilight Town 2nd visit...and I was level 29

I'm now level 31 and having problems with "Mysterious Man" (Riku) in LoD, wtf? I think I should quit KH now. I've gotten so bad now.
This is very odd because I owned Demyx without an issue at level 30, and yet I'm struggling against "Mysterious Man" who isn't even a real boss battle??? wtf.

It's the Mysterious Figure and it's Young Xehanort. Also I made my own little guide here to beat him but with Aqua.

Master_Aqua

Well on the PSP version surprisingly I can beat the MF very easily with Aqua. My command deck is: Two curagas, unison rush, one thunder, fire, and barrier surge. When he turns invisible I would recommend to use Mickey's strongest and highest upgrade for the D-Links. He has an ability called Auto-Recovery that when you're attacked, you will do some sort of flash that teleports you so that attacks won't hurt you (and it's automatic). That usually solves the invisible part for me. Unison rush deals great damage and is useful in certain times when he attempts to attack you.

Plus, I have Aqua at level 72 so...... use the normal cartwheel of course. Usually after you attack him double jump (Aqua, you might also want to occasionally jump in this fight.... maybe) so that his whip thing won't get you. Use one surge at a time, not twice, that will cost you your life. For Keyblades, either use Ultima Weapon or Void Gear (Vanitas Remnant). Always keep him locked on and you usually won't use your keyblade In this fight. Block as well. Have the highest finisher. To defeat his clones, block them and counter them.

This is all want I can recall for the moment. perhaps there is more and if there is, I'll let you know ^_^.

Yeah so this was something I posted a while ago here.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
It's the Mysterious Figure and it's Young Xehanort. Also I made my own little guide here to beat him but with Aqua.

I think by LoD Samhain means Land of the Dragons, not Land of Departure. :)

Master_Aqua

Yeah sorry I accidentally clicked to quote you, my bad. Yes I know it's a cheap tactic at at least it gets the job done ;).
Normal dodges are better for bosses, that is true.

Well on the PSP version surprisingly I can beat the MF very easily with Aqua. My command deck is: Two curagas, unison rush, one thunder, fire, and barrier surge. When he turns invisible I would recommend to use Mickey's strongest and highest upgrade for the D-Links. He has an ability called Auto-Recovery that when you're attacked, you will do some sort of flash that teleports you so that attacks won't hurt you (and it's automatic). That usually solves the invisible part for me. Unison rush deals great damage and is useful in certain times when he attempts to attack you.

Plus, I have Aqua at level 72 so...... use the normal cartwheel of course. Usually after you attack him double jump (Aqua, you might also want to occasionally jump in this fight.... maybe) so that his whip thing won't get you. Use one surge at a time, not twice, that will cost you your life. For Keyblades, either use Ultima Weapon or Void Gear (Vanitas Remnant). Always keep him locked on and you usually won't use your keyblade In this fight. Block as well. Have the highest finisher. To defeat his clones, block them and counter them.

This is all want I can recall for the moment. perhaps there is more and if there is, I'll let you know ^_^.

I think by LoD Samhain means Land of the Dragons, not Land of Departure. :)

Oh.... well then... (•_•)

Anagram

Banned
Made my first doughnut ship earlier and it is so broken. You can spend the most part of most courses without moving and not get hit. lol
I'm not really out to ace everything though. How much of these courses do I have to complete to unlock the Birth by Sleep trailer?

Nope. In KH2FM if you equip Zero Exp, you won`t get those abilities. Some enemies will one-shot kill you. All though you don`t get these abilities in KH2FM, I think LV1 Critical Mode run is pretty well balanced.
In KH1.5 KH1FM they added an pseudo second change ability, were enemies can`t one shot you if you have full HP. But if you have say 31/32 HP the next hit will kill you.
In KHBBS you can get them trough command melding thou.
Well that's disappointing. Oh well. Congrats on the level 1 go. How did you beat extra bosses with one-shot kills in play?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm dropping in because I wanna know if the effects of Lucky Ring are stackable. I'm farming Defense and Power boosts and I'd really like to speed the process up.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
So...finally defeated the Data Organization XIII members! Took much longer than I thought, especially after I took a break to play me some Birth by Sleep: Final Mix, but I did it!

I then went to fight the Lingering Sentiment and...

...and...

...well, I'm going to need some practice for this one.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
After farming some Defense and Power Boosts (which brought my defense and strength to level 85 and 81 respectively), I managed to beat Roxas, Larxene, and Lexaseus. I have to complete a few more lists before I can snag the Craftsman trophy.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
After farming some Defense and Power Boosts (which brought my defense and strength to level 85 and 81 respectively), I managed to beat Roxas, Larxene, and Lexaseus. I have to complete a few more lists before I can snag the Craftsman trophy.

What's your level with Sora? If you have a difficult time with the Lingering Will. You're going to need around 50 more of each.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm dropping in because I wanna know if the effects of Lucky Ring are stackable. I'm farming Defense and Power boosts and I'd really like to speed the process up.

Yes they are, every Lucky Lucky you have in the party adds to the odds.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Just make sure you only get 7. I tried having 9 and it felt the same or bit worse...don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back