• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Have you tried Stitch? Just summon him and let him roam the screen and he'll occasionally blast anything coming at you and he keeps your mp at max. Summons work best in Demyx. I leaned that on other difficulty modes.

No, I haven`t tried him yet. I totally forgot about his MP recharge ability, since I don`t use summons often. When I enter last wave I shall give this a try.

Anagram

Banned
No, I haven`t tried him yet. I totally forgot about his MP recharge ability, since I don`t use summons often. When I enter last wave I shall give this a try.

Stitch is your friend~ Just summon him and let him be. Don't use his limit till his guage is nearly empty.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I also recommend Peter Pan as Tinkerbell revives you whenever you die.
Peter Pans revive ability does sound handy also. I have to remember this when I venture to the Cavern again.

In other news:
Holy moly my hands are shaking. I was so close I could taste victory on my mouth. Instead of going to the Cavern, I decided to challenge Sephiroth a few times. In one of my attempts I got him down to three HP Bars and I said to myself: "This is can be done." After that Sephy was like:"lol nope". While doing his sword combo he teleported behind my back and killed me. Dang I was close. Well, I know now that the fight can be won at LV1 even at my skill level.

Anagram

Banned
The lowest I ever beat Sephiroth while playing critical was 50. I have been wondering to myself how I could survive some of his moves since I started my level 1 playthrough.

Speaking of my playthrough I am up to Beasts Castle now. That heartless-door boss thing in the basement would've had me had Mickey not appeared. After I revived Sora a quick use of Valor and spamming square>x won the day.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Peter Pans revive ability does sound handy also. I have to remember this when I venture to the Cavern again.

In other news:
Holy moly my hands are shaking. I was so close I could taste victory on my mouth. Instead of going to the Cavern, I decided to challenge Sephiroth a few times. In one of my attempts I got him down to three HP Bars and I said to myself: "This is can be done." After that Sephy was like:"lol nope". While doing his sword combo he teleported behind my back and killed me. Dang I was close. Well, I know now that the fight can be won at LV1 even at my skill level.

*giggles at this* Now you know how I felt when facing Axel! The brief taste of power and victory but then the crushing thought that you've lost the match and other one when you knew you'd have to do it again.. :/ Hurts, right?

Sepiroth, on the other hand, is no problem for me. :D I mean, it helped to know all of his skills and the right moves to pull off the victory via Trinity Limit. :3

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going into Birth By Sleep. Started the 7 Dwarfs Homeland. Need some help getting use to the command deck. I read the guide lines but can't seem to play around with it. I'm so used to original kingdom hearts mechanic.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm going into Birth By Sleep. Started the 7 Dwarfs Homeland. Need some help getting use to the command deck. I read the guide lines but can't seem to play around with it. I'm so used to original kingdom hearts mechanic.

It's vastly different from the PSP, huh? But the good thing about it is the pretty HD graphics! :D

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's vastly different from the PSP, huh? But the good thing about it is the pretty HD graphics! :D

It's very pretty lol. I never played the PSP version though, this is my first time playing it. I'm so lost with the command developing. The Meld command and there's different slots etc. I guess there aren't too many worlds for each character. That's a good thing I believe.

Roxie1563

Awards
It's very pretty lol. I never played the PSP version though, this is my first time playing it. I'm so lost with the command developing. The Meld command and there's different slots etc. I guess there aren't too many worlds for each character. That's a good thing I believe.

Oh, I see. Well, I can tell you that the Melding synthesis is easy enough to understand; it just take some experimenting to find the right command you're looking for. ^_^

If you like, you could check out Everglow's videos of the original BBS playthrough to get the idea of everything, really. ^_^ Plus, he's very skilled when it comes to fighting the Data battles. Huge fan right here, you can tell. :p

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, I see. Well, I can tell you that the Melding synthesis is easy enough to understand; it just take some experimenting to find the right command you're looking for. ^_^

If you like, you could check out Everglow's videos of the original BBS playthrough to get the idea of everything, really. ^_^ Plus, he's very skilled when it comes to fighting the Data battles. Huge fan right here, you can tell. :p

I feel like a really old man trying to get with the times lol.

Awards
Question for everyone.

I'm playing BBS as all three characters going through the worlds at the same time. I'm in Radiant Garden right now and I'm really having a problem with the Guard Armor-like thingy (I know it's not Guard Armor but the one where you fight with Terra, Ven and Aqua). I beat it without any issues with Ven and Aqua but with Terra...I'm really struggling with it. It's literally killing me in 2-3 hits every time I try to fight it. And it's not because I'm underleveled because I'm at a higher level with Terra than I was with Ven or Aqua...

Is there some secret strategy that I have to use to beat this thing with Terra that wasn't necessary with Ven and Aqua? Or do I just suck? :p

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Question for everyone.

I'm playing BBS as all three characters going through the worlds at the same time. I'm in Radiant Garden right now and I'm really having a problem with the Guard Armor-like thingy (I know it's not Guard Armor but the one where you fight with Terra, Ven and Aqua). I beat it without any issues with Ven and Aqua but with Terra...I'm really struggling with it. It's literally killing me in 2-3 hits every time I try to fight it. And it's not because I'm underleveled because I'm at a higher level with Terra than I was with Ven or Aqua...

Is there some secret strategy that I have to use to beat this thing with Terra that wasn't necessary with Ven and Aqua? Or do I just suck? :p

There isn`t any particular strategy. :)
What abilities you have? I highly suggest that you get once more and second change for that fight. That boss can kill you really fast with it`s attacks, like you noticed. Terra`s dodge is also the worst from the trio, so that might also have an effect on your performance. So get those abilities I mentioned, try to watch the bosses moves, block, use shot locks, everything at your disposal.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Any advice for Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene, and Lexaeus Right now, I rather get Second Chance and wait until I get Final, then I will destroy them.

finished all the second visits minus the final Hollow Bastion visit. But made progress now that I have a TV now.

Anagram

Banned
I finally beat my first trip to Beasts castle on level one. The boss gave me trouble after it started that move were it flies around spinning. Mickey ended up saving me twice. I am starting to notice that I survive attack so I normally wouldn't as my hp boosts increase.

It should be easier now that I have cure.

Roxie1563

Awards
I feel like a really old man trying to get with the times lol.

Lol, I wouldn't worry about it. It is just a game, after all. ^_^

And with that, I'm off to try everything all over again! :D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Yes!! I did it. I defeated Sephiroth on my LV1 playtrhough! Dam it was hard and brutal, but fun. Just learn to dodge and guard his attacks, and this fight can be beaten. I read that his second phase is the hardest, but the most trouble I encountered was in his third phase. He starts teleporting and I had a hard time predicting his moves. His meteor attack is easy to dodge, but dam it still is a scary attack.

Next will be the Cavern and then someday I will try to challenge the Lingerin Will. I have no idea how to beat him with these settings. He is deadly while you fight against him normally, so he will be an absolute nightmare on LV1. There is a Fenrir trick that you can use to beat him easily, but I`m not using that.

Anagram

Banned
I've never heard of a Fenrir trick. How do you trick the LW?

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I've never heard of a Fenrir trick. How do you trick the LW?

Basically what you do, is that you hit him only with combo finishers. Air finishers to be more accurate. You can stagger him so he won`t hit you back.

Here is a video were the strategy is explained in more detail:
[video=youtube;j2WhSKV292s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2WhSKV292s[/video]

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Basically what you do, is that you hit him only with combo finishers. Air finishers to be more accurate. You can stagger him so he won`t hit you back.

Here is a video were the strategy is explained in more detail:
[video=youtube;j2WhSKV292s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2WhSKV292s[/video]

Wow...I'd imagine if he had his strength and defense up over 130 something or max at 150. It'd be even quicker taking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back