• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I finally reached the breaking point of level one playthroughs today and did not falter! I had to replay it a few times but Demyx went down! Then I died in the part where you fight with all the Final Fantasy characters and raged because it sent me back to before the Demyx fight.
After getting past both I had to redo the 1000 heartless fight a few times. It was the first time ever that battle was an actual challenge.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
enjoying II as much as i remember, bbs not as much. saving in bbs is chore and i find it questionable how i want to manage my time, load times are pretty trash i general. saving in II is a breeze and everything is fluid, finding it weird how inconsistent game is.

Antar

Awards
enjoying II as much as i remember, bbs not as much. saving in bbs is chore and i find it questionable how i want to manage my time, load times are pretty trash i general. saving in II is a breeze and everything is fluid, finding it weird how inconsistent game is.

That's very similar to what I felt. In 2.5 I actually enjoyed KH2 more than BBS, even though BBS was my favorite before that.

hlc1988

Awards
Well, I'm nearly done with my first ever BBS playthrough.

I started and finished Terra on Standard mode but decided to play on Proud mode for Ven and Aqua. Consequently I am now replaying Terra on Proud mode inbetween levelling up Aqua and getting everything I want to with her. I presume if I save over my Terra standard completed save once I get to finishing his scenario since all three characters will be on Proud mode, I will still be able to unlock everything after that?

I am still trying my hardest to complete 100% in the journal even on Proud.

Megavoltage

Awards
I started up BBSRemix today and I'm having so much fun. My previous experience with this game is the vanilla PSP version, this is my first experience with Final Mix content. At what level should 3 star Battle Missions be attempted? I'm fighting them whenever I see them but the best I can do is 2 stars so far.

SephirothZ

I am lvl 41 and I did the 3 star missions with a decent struggle with the bosses and majority of the bonus challenges. I am an average player, I am sure if you are one of those crazy gamers who can beat the game on lvl 1 and then call it easy on the forums, then lvl 30 should be fine for you.

MegaxXxman

I'm still getting used to the extra limit form where sora goes into his old outfit and your able to do ragnarok and ars arcanum. It's still pretty fun I'm still getting used to not having a guide. In my eyes its just nice to have a little reference next to me and I'm of a bit collect-a-maniac.

Megavoltage

Awards
Were the Disney Town mini games tweaked for Final Mix/Remix? I didn't like them on the PSP but now I'm having a lot of fun with them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
By now I have satisfied every Mushroom except I and XIII.
Is there some special trick to No. I?
As the most hits I seem to be able to get in are around 50 to 55, nowhere near the required 70.

After that it's on to the Org Data Battles.
Is there a recommended order in which to tackle them?
I planned so far to start lefthand with Larxene and then go clockwise around the room.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Unless you're planning to synthesize something with the Manifest and Lost Illusions you win from the fights, I can't imagine there being a recommended order (the prizes from the others don't strike me as effective enough to dictate order). Go nuts and/or pray, as your skill level demands.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
χBladeMaster;6251159 said:
Uh guys The Experiment in Halloween Town on Level 1 CM is actually the most ridiculous thing I have ever tried. Any tips for Donald to NOT DIE IN THE FIRST SECOND OF THE FIGHT?

Well I don`t have any tips for Donald not to die, since I gave up on him, and chose to use Jack and Goofy instead. I think Goofy has once more or second chance by then, so he stays alive a little bit better. Experiment is one of the hardest bosses on LV1. So this is how I did it: Keep your distance, and avoid his attacks the best you can. When dashes with his claw, I used reflega and then did a combo. I did this the whole time during the first phase. When he breaks into different body parts, you can skip it with either Jacks or Goofys limit. When he rebuilds himself in inverse manner(?), whale on him, but be cautious and watch out for his attacks. Jack`s limit is devastating against the boss, so you could use it against him in this phase. I took some mega potions in to the fight, so I could revive my party members when needed, without wasting my MP. You can also put some potions on your party members, if you wish.

Hope this helps!

SephirothZ

As the most hits I seem to be able to get in are around 50 to 55, nowhere near the required 70.

The way I did it: Master form and react after he stops. If you react while he is still switching behind you, you will get into a switching dance which wastes time.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

After that it's on to the Org Data Battles.
Is there a recommended order in which to tackle them?
I planned so far to start lefthand with Larxene and then go clockwise around the room.

What I did for Mushroom I was use Wisdom Form and attacked after I used Reversal. I usually waited about a split second after the command appears before hitting triangle.

As for the Organization members, I tried to go from XIII on down to I, but when I got to Luxord and his timing mini-game at the end, I got so frustrated that I had to take a break from the game for a couple of weeks. I'd still recommend saving Xemnas for last since he not only has two fights instead of one, but he is also the most difficult of the Data battles by virtue of that one attack where he tries to steal Sora's heart and you are forced to play as Riku (I'd usually just spam Session once I'm about halfway down that boss fight). I beat all of them eventually, by going Roxas, Larxene, Marluxia, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Axel, Zexion, Lexeaus, Vexen, Xaldin, Xigbar and finally Xemnas.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Wow I was working on Marluxia's absent silhouette and decided to look up videos on youtube. Long story short, how many people have beaten Marluxia on critical mode and level 1? That's pretty insane.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Were the Disney Town mini games tweaked for Final Mix/Remix? I didn't like them on the PSP but now I'm having a lot of fun with them.

I don't believe so, unless you played the original Japanese version, because Ice Cream Beat was tweaked between the original Japanese and American PSP releases.

Moose

Awards
I finally beat KH2 100% on Critical Mode, now on to BBS!
5lnfuv.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Wow I was working on Marluxia's absent silhouette and decided to look up videos on youtube. Long story short, how many people have beaten Marluxia on critical mode and level 1? That's pretty insane.

It is a really cool and fun fight on LV1. I just managed to record my run yesterday. I have done it before, but this time I even recorded my run. All thou it dosen`t feel so special when there are tons of videos on YouTube where other people do it also. I kind of miss the old times when I even didn`t know YouTube existed. I remember calling to my cousin and asking about his progression in KH1. Then he asked mine and etc... He told me there was this mysterious man with a long sword in Olympus Coliseum. When i defeated Sephiroth months later and my cousin couldn`t beat him I felt like the king of the world.

By the way here is my Marluxia LV1 run:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEG1J_BKwyM
The quality is really bad and I mumble stuff in Finish at the end, but I hope this dosen`t bother anyone.

The Data version is even more harder, since he starts to teleport at the end of the fight. I was jumping over one of the rose petal pools,then he teleported and killed me in the air. I was so close to victory! :( Still a very fun fight!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back