• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I currently have maxed all stats with the exception of Goofy's magic; that will be done soon I think. The left is highest strength and the right is highest magic with specific equipment. Interestingly, Donald has more strength than Sora.

M4YRClJ.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wait, WHAT?! Donald has more Strength than SORA?! How is that even possible?!

I know right haha. Yet Sora has higher magic than Donald. Donald is equipping the Centurion+ (Lexaeus's weapon but orange colored).

DoctahFaz

Awards
After about a month break from the game where I beat it on Proud, I finished my Critical playthrough and now am back on the Proud file to focus on the Data Battles and Mushroom XIII. I have beaten Larxene, Saix, and Axel, and have come VERY close to defeating Xigbar and Vexen.

All the data battles are a blast though and really force you to think strategy rather than button mashing, which I like.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Dam. I have been fighting against Lingering Will for a couple of days, and he is really hard on LV1. I thought Larxene might be hard, but Terra is another level of difficulty. He is very unpredictable at times, and most of his attacks kill you in one hit. Once he started the fight with the drill arm move, and killed me in a blink of an eye. The death happens so fast actually, that even the camera comes little late in the situation(the camera usually zooms right after Sora dies, but here Sora hovers in the air a little while, and after that the camera comes, if this makes any sense at all).
I really want to keep trying, but I am not sure if I will beat him. My best attempt was when I got 5 HP bars down, so maybe it is not impossible. I guess I just have to perfect my methods and just keep trying and trying.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Oh my goodness. Farming for Dark Crystals is very limited in this game. There are only a few air soldiers in Land of Dragons...

Twilights Crystals, Remembrance Crystals, and Tranquility Crystals are extremely easily to get in comparison.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I cannot believe it you guys. I finally maxed everyone's stats including Goofy's magic. His max base magic is 100 and highest magic is 106.

YT7iRFu.jpg

DoctahFaz

Awards
Very impressive. I applaud you. Are the Organization XIII data battles and Lingering Will all pieces of cake at that point when all stats are maxed out or does the difficulty (or lack thereof) really just plateau after a certain point?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Very impressive. I applaud you. Are the Organization XIII data battles and Lingering Will all pieces of cake at that point when all stats are maxed out or does the difficulty (or lack thereof) really just plateau after a certain point?

Actually the bosses have damage caps and the enemies' damage caps also vary depending on the Heartless. They can kill Heartless that aren't bulky very quickly.

hlc1988

Awards
This is a stupid question but how do you max your characters? Are you just synthesising the materials needed? I'm a bit confused as to how you do it?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally did the Roxas fight and finish pretty quickly. Use the bonds of flame keyblade for the poetic purpose plus it looks much better in cutscene than the pumpkin key. The fight was pretty easy and even got to wield 3 keys!

The cutscene with Axel and Roxas was cool though. Also the 2 becomes 1 key is so short and ugly but meh.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This is a stupid question but how do you max your characters? Are you just synthesising the materials needed? I'm a bit confused as to how you do it?

Yeah you synthesize Power Boosts, Magic Boosts, and Defense Boosts. The other alternative is defeat Data Axel/Roxas for Magic Boosts. Data Saix/Xigbar for Defense Boosts. Data Xemnas for Power Boosts.

I recommend saving your materials for Power Boosts because Xemnas has two forms to beat.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Yeah you synthesize Power Boosts, Magic Boosts, and Defense Boosts. The other alternative is defeat Data Axel/Roxas for Magic Boosts. Data Saix/Xigbar for Defense Boosts. Data Xemnas for Power Boosts.

I recommend saving your materials for Power Boosts because Xemnas has two forms to beat.

Wait how did you get EXP to 999999? I'm pretty sure that my lvl 99 file has it at some random assortment of digits.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6256871 said:
Wait how did you get EXP to 999999? I'm pretty sure that my lvl 99 file has it at some random assortment of digits.

The Experience Points actually keep going even if you reach the required max for level 99. I actually wasn't concerned about that since I was trying to farm synthesis items but I achieved it either way.

hlc1988

Awards

Thanks. I might have to try that when I am replaying KH2 in Proud Mode.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I am one recipe away (Centurion+) from finishing the synthesis notes in Jiminy's journal. That was a lot of farming!

itwasmybedtime

i'm getting so frustrated with BBS! I finally put down KH2 (22 hours, standart mode, level 50, final battle done) for a while and was hoping to focus on birth by sleep, but for some reason I get a terrible headache everytime I try to play.

Yes it has to do with the camera, it's just so meh and it doesn't help I'm playing it in a big ass smart tv 3d

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm getting so frustrated with BBS! I finally put down KH2 (22 hours, standart mode, level 50, final battle done) for a while and was hoping to focus on birth by sleep, but for some reason I get a terrible headache everytime I try to play.

Yes it has to do with the camera, it's just so meh and it doesn't help I'm playing it in a big ass smart tv 3d

Same here. I have a really large screen TV and I wished they moved the camera away from the characters. I suppose the only option is to adjust the screen size in the game selection menu.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I could see that. Since it's a game that was originally built on a portable device, the depth perception and overall feel is really different, especially if you were playing KH2 for so long beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back