• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Oh it took me a few weeks to beat them all when I faced them the firs time normally. You just need to keep on trying and trying, memorizing things from the bosses, their attacks and etc... Do not feel lost or hopeless!
You were brave enough to face the horror known as the gummi ship mission, something I still havent done to this day. :D

You just got to play the Gummi mission to unlock more items. The Missions have a specific requirement and when you're done. Just make the Donut Ship to burst through every level and you're done.

[video=youtube;xomkjhCzUaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomkjhCzUaM[/video]

hlc1988

Awards
Believe me, Thunder Surge is absurdly broken in this game, especially when you're trying to activate Rhythm Mixer. It's also the most obvious tactic to use against Trollenort in his Super Boss encounter at the Land of Departure.

I just used Thunder Surge with three of the four hardest bosses. It was very useful! It is a shame it is a broken command... but I imagine there are things like this in every game. It's just a matter of finding that weakness.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
You just got to play the Gummi mission to unlock more items. The Missions have a specific requirement and when you're done. Just make the Donut Ship to burst through every level and you're done.

[video=youtube;xomkjhCzUaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomkjhCzUaM[/video]

It does not sound too bad. Hmm, should I try this someday? It sure would be nice to have at least KH platinum at my hands. :D Maybe after I beat most of the Data-Battles on LV1. I have no idea how long that is going to take since I still have some of the first fight to do. Looking at you Vexen, Xigbar and Xemans. :(

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
You just got to play it first and then reward yourself with the items. Then build the Donut Ship so you could massacre everything. Some missions have requirements which is simple. For instance get through a mission with a speed under 200 and so on.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Will you guys played the entire series again once you find out the release date for Kingdom Hearts 3?

KHFanatic2010

Will you guys played the entire series again once you find out the release date for Kingdom Hearts 3?
Yes, I have just started to play the Kingdom Hearts series again and slowly build myself up to the release date of Kingdom Hearts III, which I can't wait!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back