• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Terra should actually have the most HP, Aqua a decent average and Ventus the lowest (but he's small and agile, also has the best evasion commands).

If you're planning to go against the secret bosses maxing out HP is however not the way to go, as nearly all attacks of both bosses are an 1-hit-kill if you don't have Second chance and Once More, regardless how high the HP are...;)

Oh yes I was wondering this myself. If they all had the same HP or not, seeing as I haven't got all the HP up to max. Now I know it will be different I guess.

Thanks for the info. =D

Crystal

Silver Member
Terra should actually have the most HP, Aqua a decent average and Ventus the lowest (but he's small and agile, also has the best evasion commands).

If you're planning to go against the secret bosses maxing out HP is however not the way to go, as nearly all attacks of both bosses are an 1-hit-kill if you don't have Second chance and Once More, regardless how high the HP are...;)

I agree. Even how long is your hp in the game, the secret bosses will actually one-hit kill you if don't have once more and second chance.
For me, i think Ventus is easiest in beating every secret bosses.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I agree. Even how long is your hp in the game, the secret bosses will actually one-hit kill you if don't have once more and second chance.

Heh even with those abilities I still sometimes got knocked out. Must not dodge good enough or something. heh. Though I see why you people say that Ven is the best one. Even though I thought Aqua was, I don't know why... =3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh yes I was wondering this myself. If they all had the same HP or not, seeing as I haven't got all the HP up to max. Now I know it will be different I guess.

Thanks for the info. =D

No problem...if one looks at their builds and their battlestyles it's also not that surprising.
Terra is easily the one with the most physical strength and defense => hence high HP. He also needs them because of his rather slow attack pattern and sub-par evasion and movement abliities so that he's obliged to take more hits.
Aqua can cope with an average HP count because she has her all-around barrier and is more nimble with her cartwheel.
Ventus is the youngest and has rather crappy defense => lower HP, but since that little bugger is so small and spry that he can zip around hella fast and has the best movement/evasion abilties he's the one that shall take the fewest hits if played correctly.

No surprise there, as good evasion is the bread and butter in fighting these critters Ventus has a very good advantage here.

Crystal

Silver Member
Heh even with those abilities I still sometimes got knocked out. Must not dodge good enough or something. heh. Though I see why you people say that Ven is the best one. Even though I thought Aqua was, I don't know why... =3

Aqua having advantages because she is having reflect but her move does slower than Ven.

Stars

リク

:DD .. Yeah, with the advantage of his speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back