• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HUGE question!! plz help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok we all know riku was supposed to get the keyblade originally but he chose the darkness instead, so it went to sora. well b4 riku had even made the desicion to go to darkness, why didnt he have an awakening? why would sora have an awakening if it was meant for riku? yes he gets the keyblade AFTER riku goes bad. so whats the deal here???

NettikGirl

That's a pretty good question...
Riku seemed more focused upon the darkness and the futuristic side of his thoughts. Like DarkOblivion said, he kept his heart closed until he chose the darkness.
Have you seen the small video in Final Mix when Riku appeared on the other side of Kingdom Hearts and started talking to that voice? It was the same voice from Sora's Awakening.
"But don't be afraid..."
^_^

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
oh yeah maybe thne he started using his heart. unless all of it was mileficent's lies. good thing i killed her. hmm. yeah maybe the keyblade had chosen riku but then knew he would choose the darkness, cause in soras dream he kinda has the premonition of riku choosing darkness, with the wave of water

sinharvest_angel

maybe because either way the blade would go to sora ????!!!!!, and maybe riku did they just didnt show it, plus the awakening is also a tutorial

master3456

I agree about the whole open heart thing but either way they all were going to get the awaking and can I have a link to the final mix trailer

riku7244

i think that the keybladee knew he would go to drakness so thats why sore got it and that voice was tell him noit to go dark or something idk

DarkOblivion

or maybe riku did have an awakening, but he was just so busy with finding new worlds and building a raft , that he didnt pay attention to it, and so he opened his heart to darkness.

maybe Sqaure ( after they finished the normal KH ) wil make a new KH game in riku's perspective.

AForgottenMemory

If I remember correctly, Sora didn't actually recieve the keyblade until Riku disappeared into darkness on Destiny Islands. Actually as Riku disappeared he showed no concern for the safety of Kairi and Sora, he just wanted to see the other worlds.

Where as Sora only returned to Destiny Islands to help his friends which brings us back to the whole "friends make your heart stronger" thing. So it's possible Riku's heart was already on the verge of darkness.

Little_Red

betch.
In the charecters for Kingdom Hearts thing it says that riku is the true keyblade master, and that Sora is the original keyblade master. Since riku chose the path to darkness, Sora was a alternate. Thats why Sora got the keyblade. I think so anyways.

door_to_the_ligh

or maybe riku did have an awakening, but he was just so busy with finding new worlds and building a raft , that he didnt pay attention to it, and so he opened his heart to darkness.

maybe Sqaure ( after they finished the normal KH ) wil make a new KH game in riku's perspective.

a reverse/rebirth of kh1 would be awesome!!!:D

but anyways, i totally agree with the closed heart thing too and the fact that the awakening is the tutorial, but it would kinda be repetitive to see riku's awakening too if they would hav made one, seeing as you play as sora for the game (therefore you would hav to see his too)

*:Ddoes the 50th post dance:D*

King-of-Hearts

Well I have to disagree with all you I refuse to believe that Riku is the True Keyblade Master,If he didn't get it at first then he's a nobody, a nobody ya hear.

DarkOblivion

Would Be Nice If You Gave Us A Link You Damn noob

Hey everyone! I'm a doofus who has nothing better to do then make fun of someone after they make a mistake!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I have to disagree with all you I refuse to believe that Riku is the True Keyblade Master,If he didn't get it at first then he's a nobody, a nobody ya hear.

What do you mean? It was even obvious in Kingdom hearts, that Riku was the original Keyblade Master. So if you played Kingdom Hearts you should know.

Just remember, Kingdom Hearts didn't start at "the begining". Riku could have had an awakining, we just wouldn't know.

DarkOblivion

pwn3d to the max

EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I'M FIGHTING WITH A DOOFUS FOR NO REASON!

but thx for the link anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
wait a second......... a n00b calling a someone that's not a n00b a n00b........ you should know where to get the nomura interview any kh2 fan site has one at least

you must check before you post very easiliey you make yourself look like a n00b.... sry but you made your self look like jerk/n00b a in front of everyone...

Lol he just pwned you again DarkOblivion. If you don't wanna embarass yourself again just take his advice.

Monkeybutt: Pwn'd to the max, and darkoblivion, first warning. Just break it up, you both sound like retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back