• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
wow O,O...ok I didn't expect spoilers this early *has just woke up* but I'm not so surprised really..all's been said by the blogger was fairly predicted before and lolz the newbies are going to have the fun of their life now XD *See See I told you Xehanort is Terra and MX fused*.

You must defeat Ven, who has been taken over by Vanitas (the clothes are Vanitas but the face is Ven), as the last boss.

So That's What MX meant when he met Ven at the Coliseum :

"It seems you're losing it, However, you haven't lost it permenantly, In order to obtain it, Give Up."
It does make sense now >.<

ffdgh

>_< tried not to come to this topic, but its glow was just too much XD
hopes there's a new game plus thing and critical after u beat it once

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
damn, the guy finished the game already wow you wait 2 years for it and finish it in a day. why not enjoy it? i just cant believe its finally out damn ive got to resist the spoilers, but if someone can upload the secret ending id like to see that.

Last edited:

Penance

If this is true, this is way too predictable, but still amazing.
Wow ha, well I guess if I ever play this game I'll treat it like Crisis Core, knowing what will happen at the end and still be moved by it.

The person who did this is a freak and should be ashamed of themselves.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If this is true, this is way too predictable, but still amazing.
Wow ha, well I guess if I ever play this game I'll treat it like Crisis Core, knowing what will happen at the end and still be moved by it.

The person who did this is a freak and should be ashamed of themselves.

Wow. Just a few hours ago, everyone would have their heads explode at the slightest BBS news, now that we have this, all you can do is insult the person who gave people what they wanted(apart from the opening movie).

00 Raiser Fan

I SAID AM NOT GOING TO MAJOR SPOIL MYSELF...
AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEDNED, its unfair, they should've said something like: "Vanitas will be revealed" or something.
damn. now the game lost its worth.

And can someone explain to me the Terra part, I didn't get what happened to him and MX.
And whos Vens last boss?

Penance

The person who cleared the game so quickly was who I was reffering to.

Not the op.

It was also a joke, lighten up mates, it's a video game.

Mitchman

And can someone explain to me the Terra part, I didn't get what happened to him and MX.
And whos Vens last boss?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Z

Zulkir

I'm just glad Aqua isn't dead, would be a waste to kill the only decent female.

And it looks like what I predicted was true, BBS isnt half as "sad" as people thought it would be.

Just like people thought KH2 would be "dark" when they saw deep dive, and it was even more fluffy than KH1, BBS isn't that sad at all.

B

brosandi

I'm just glad Aqua isn't dead, would be a waste to kill the only decent female.
You never know, she could die during the Secret Ending.

And just reading details on it of course saps any emotional impact. Seeing it happen has far more effect than just reading "Blah kills blah."

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
You know I always tried to disagree and side with every way possible that Terra and Xehanort would not be one. But It was inevitable. I thought I'd kill myself, or just simply leave the KH World. But now that I think about it, it really isn't a hard blow.

Ponisito

I don´t get it. So Terra is the Xehanort of the others KH or not? Who is finally LS Terra or MX?

Mitchman

Terra goes white haired and turns into MX and MX is Lingering Spirit from the looks of it. And if it is indeed the case.....LS should be canon?

SuperSailorEarth

so the Xehanort that we know is MX in terra's body? very confusing. i wont get it until I see it... today maybe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back