• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Vanitas looks like a black-haired and gold-eyed Sora, eh?
I guess I was somehow right.

Z

Zulkir

Wow, I wonder how hard Aqua's story can really be, the blogger described it as way harder than anything else.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Lingering Sentiment is actually Master Xehanort trapped in Terra's armor.

And can someone explain to me the Terra part, I didn't get what happened to him and MX.

MX takes over Terra, just like XH took over Riku, and what's left of Terra becomes a thought-body (LS) and (somehow) defeats Xehanort.

Terra forgets who he is and thinks he's MX.

It says MX takes over Terra's body. =/

Though there is some sort of Armor involved. Which I believe means the MX in this game is really LS(Lingering Spirit) cause Terra trapped him there after stealing his name or something.

Is reading a simple sentence really that hard? =C

"Terra’s story concludes with Master Xehanort taking over his body, and finishes after becoming a thought-body (armour) and defeating Xehanort."

I don´t get it. So Terra is the Xehanort of the others KH or not? Who is finally LS Terra or MX?

Xehanort = MX taking over Terra's body
LS = What's left of Terra after MX takes him over.

Terra goes white haired and turns into MX and MX is Lingering Spirit from the looks of it. And if it is indeed the case.....LS should be canon?

You've got everything backwards. MX takes over Terra's body and what's left of Terra becomes the LS.

so the Xehanort that we know is MX in terra's body? very confusing. i wont get it until I see it... today maybe :)

Hey! Someone gets it!

Xammag

MX takes over Terra, just like XH took over Riku, and what's left of Terra becomes a thought-body (LS) and (somehow) defeats Xehanort.

It says MX takes over Terra's body. =/

Is reading a simple sentence really that hard? =C

"Terra’s story concludes with Master Xehanort taking over his body, and finishes after becoming a thought-body (armour) and defeating Xehanort."

Xehanort = MX taking over Terra's body
LS = What's left of Terra after MX takes him over.

You've got everything backwards. MX takes over Terra's body and what's left of Terra becomes the LS.

Hey! Someone gets it!

That was my speculation. That Terra was going to be consumed by darkness, and LS is whats left of him. MX was too obvious, but I suppose it fits. But I'm confused, MX forgot who he was after possesing Terra then?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well I'm happy the game isn't that depressing

358/2 days was horribly depressing

Wat?!!! YOU KILL TERRA TWICE!!! VANITAS TAKES OVER VEN AND AQUA KILLS HIM?!!! WTF. AND AQUA IS GODS KNOW WHERE.

THIS IS THE SADEST ENDING EVER.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The original poster seriously did a horrible job at explaining what happened to everyone.

Like how is Vanitas and Sora connected?
He is "made" out of Ven's darkness? Sounds like Riku Replica. Than shouldn't he look like Ven?
Who is the final boss of all three characters?

Xammag

The original poster seriously did a horrible job at explaining what happened to everyone.

Like how is Vanitas and Sora connected?
He is "made" out of Ven's darkness? Sounds like Riku Replica. Than shouldn't he look like Ven?
Who is the final boss of all three characters?

Terras boss is MX i think, Vens is Aqua, and Aqua's is Vens. Right?

State

Awards
Wait, so let me get this straight, so MX decided to posses Terra's body, afterward, Terra's conscious goes into his armor and defeats MX knocking out his memories while still in Terra's body?

namine_ftw

Am I the only one who found it horrendously predictable?

You're definitely not the only one :/ I'm going to try to wait to pass judgment until we get more facts, but I find the information we have so far to be a bit underwhelming. Especially the whole MX-possesses-Terra thing, which was a theory since Day 1. Still, I like it a helluva lot more than Days and Coded.

And what exactly is the connection between Ven/Vanitas and Sora?

Xammag

Wait, so let me get this straight, so MX decided to posses Terra's body, afterward, Terra's conscious goes into his armor and defeats MX knocking out his memories while still in Terra's body?

Seems that way. That why id idnt believe Mx possesed Terra, because he had amnesia anyway. Seems like MX screwed himself.

TerraFTW!

I just want to know two things.
1. What the hell is an unversed?
2. Why the hell does Vanitas look like Sora if he is made from Ven's "darkness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back