• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Wow. I can't believe it. It's so obvious yet I'm still shocked

BritneyBritofldw

Fuck it.

I don't try to understand this series anymore.

Like one character fused with another character who split into this character who taught this character who fused with another character and killed himself.

THERE.

Aegis

Xemnas= Xehanort's Nobody
Xehanort= Terra's stolen body, with MX heart, which LS wiped his memory.
LS= Terra's emotions and personality

Can't wipe his memory. CoM states specfically that memories can't be erased, only the chains can be broken. So yeah.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Fuck it.

I don't try to understand this series anymore.

Like one character fused with another character who split into this character who taught this character who fused with another character and killed himself.

THERE.

Never truer words spoken.

Zmaxwell

Ok.. i knew i was going to be spoiled.. but didnt want to come here.. but i did.. Wish there was like a system where it has a passcode and you have to get the passcode from a mod.. that way you dont go just because.. so you have to actually think about getting spoiled..

Questions: Vanitas is a dark Sora? -.-
Ven dies in the end?

HAHAHAHAHA i was right.. my theory for the last 2 months was that Vanitas was Darkness extracted from MX or Vens heart. HAHAHA but why did it look like Sora..

THANK GOD FOR AQUA LIVING. GUYS MX TOOK OVER TERRAS BODY AND SOUL. Only MX's heart entered his body.. know what this means?

Ansem SoD is MX because its Terranorts Heartless.. which means its his heart.. which was MX heart.
Xemnas was Xehanorts Body and soul.. which was terra's body and soul... Does this mean the Xemnas we know today is Terra's nobody? And he talked to aqua because it was his friend. And didnt want to the Org. to talk about Ansem SoD because it was actually MX heartless? And he was looking for a friend in a chamber because that was the last place he saw him and didnt know what happened to him at the end?

Heres my new theory: Org. 13 is good in a way. Terra's body and soul is Xemnas, thus the reason why he looks for Ven, and speaks to aqua's armor. Also why he doesnt want to have Org talk bout Ansem SoD cus its really MX heartless since MX heart took over his body and soul.

My theory is flawless. What do you guys think?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So the KH team decides to confirm what everyone knew within a week of when the Secret Ending first aired and just adds another major plot hole as a cliffhanger.

I hate this series so much.

soulreaver26

damn.........wait a moment ha i knew it the terra was about pull a skywalker by taking his master i told everyone that n everyone flame me sayin that stupid n the vanitas being a replica see i told all of yu

TAKE THAT YU BASTARDS THAT SAID "IT IMPOSSIBLE, THAT STUPID, UR STUPID, NOMURA WOULD NEVER DO THAT THAT MAKE NO SENSE" FUCKIN DOUCHEBAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back