• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Yeah, I'm still hoping for a clearer definition of Ven's/Vanitas' connection to Sora. :C

kickazz1234

i kind of saw the whole taking over thing coming, and vanitas being the dark half of ven somehow, nothing about aqua cuz we dont know shit about her( altho i do like her!)

Lunos

It's the scene after the Opening, which Thrax means. Ven seems to be dead, just lying there. But then he suddenly rise his arm and summones his keyblade. MX turns again to him, seems a little bit surprised and says: "Keyblade!"

And we've seen it on a live stream. So you have to wait, until it's up to youtube.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
No youre wrong Lunos, he actually said, Kiibureido hhahhah

However, it could be Xehanort ater the whole battle, or it could also be that its the younger version of Master Xehanort. I wonder why those scenes are coming up very early in the game, also this little conersation with the Dark Soldier, about training Ventus.

fantasy08

So Ansem SOD and Xenmas are actually Master Xenehort,but because he was in Terra's body his heartless and nobody look like Terra,and Terra's heart and soul have been in his armor for 10 years! Well I guess this is good then. Terra was never a bad guy. Since it's not him in his own body.

This also explains Xigbar to. Why he kept insisting in his Days secret report, and the Kh2 Fm scene at calling Xenmas, Xenehort, because it is him, just in a stolen body.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
So wait, there's no information on the Unversed whatsoever? It doesn't explain how they came about or how they disappear?

...Either they left out the information by mistake or this is just another exploit for the next game: Kingdom Hearts - NOW WE EXPLAIN THE UNVERSED!

Stardust Memory

Awards
So wait, there's no information on the Unversed whatsoever? It doesn't explain how they came about or how they disappear?

...Either they left out the information by mistake or this is just another exploit for the next game: Kingdom Hearts - NOW WE EXPLAIN THE UNVERSED!

I'd like to think there's more to the story than the brief character summary in the OP's source. Unversed were a rather large detail to leave out mind...

VLR.XIII

There was a person, after the opening in Destiny Islands, he had long gray hairs, we saw only his back. After that, we saw Mx in the organisation coat, with Ventus in the white coat. Who was the person with the gray haiirs?

sanstitreyes.png

Riku?

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Wow, that was actually kind of predictable..except for the whole Ven/Van fusion thing. I mean, I knew there would be a connection but..what? As soon as I get a patch for my cfw I'll be playing too..maybe with the rest of us playing we can shed more light on the unversed and vague character conclusions. I want to know more about BRAIG!!

vanitas that all are you are wandering about i heard and kinda though it was sora father because the way i heard of it vanitas looks like sora only way older and has black hair with is kinda of creepy because sorahas brown hair unless he got it from his mom another stupid myth i heard is that terra is riku's older brother and ven is sora's cuzin those two stupid myths are just plain annoyin
silly, parents don't hold importance in kingdom hearts..its all about friendship and heart collecting.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
GOD I'VE BEEN BLOWN AWAY!!!!!
And people read properly it said Terra gets his body taken over but defeats MX in the end, and he is left as just a thought(Armor) just like the Lingering Sentiment, and the Vanitas thing is crazy and i bet Ven is in the room of awakening but they didnt say. My question is why would Vanitas look like Sora who didnt even have the keyblade yet cause he's just five, well i wanna know if vanitas died or not cause that could be foreshawdowing

Xammag

vanitas that all are you are wandering about i heard and kinda though it was sora father because the way i heard of it vanitas looks like sora only way older and has black hair with is kinda of creepy because sorahas brown hair unless he got it from his mom another stupid myth i heard is that terra is riku's older brother and ven is sora's cuzin those two stupid myths are just plain annoyin

Terra called Master Erauqs a japanese word that means father. So. Riku's grandfather,brother, and cousin are keyblade masters?

I think that everything could be true other than being Sora's cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back