• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
But they were talking to each other in a trailer i saw. it looked like they knew each other 4 a while :confused:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Obviously BHK is just now meeting Namine, because he seems to know nothing about her. Like someone above me said, she has probably been looking into BHK like she was doing Sora.

Awards
they don't know each other(maybe namine knows BHK but not the other way around) because in one trailer BHK asked "what are you" and namine says "i'm a witch" and BHK says "a witch!"

Arya

Yeah, I don't think they know each other, in the trailer was the first time they met. BHK probably went to CO to look for Sora.

Arya

I don't think she did. I think BHK was created when Sora opened his heart to free Kairi's and became a Heartless, because NEOs are created when somebody with a strong heart becomes a Heartless... it's a looong story, I'm sure you've heard the theories on it by now.

yado

I taste delicious
Although everyone shoots down the BHK IS NEO thing a translation says"He was born in a specail way" so maybe. He just meet her i thiink

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Arya said:
I don't think she did. I think BHK was created when Sora opened his heart to free Kairi's and became a Heartless, because NEOs are created when somebody with a strong heart becomes a Heartless... it's a looong story, I'm sure you've heard the theories on it by now.

well then i dont know how he came about then, but i know one thing, is that when sora used rikus keyblade to become a heartless, the only heart he release was kaires, not bhk

Arya

frodo101 said:
well then i dont know how he came about then, but i know one thing, is that when sora used rikus keyblade to become a heartless, the only heart he release was kaires, not bhk

Read Ansem's thirteenth report, it will make things clearer for you. That wasn't what I meant.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Arya said:
Read Ansem's thirteenth report, it will make things clearer for you. That wasn't what I meant.

well thats going to be kinda hard to do considering there is no ansem report number 13, its only in FM

Arya

frodo101 said:
well thats going to be kinda hard to do considering there is no ansem report number 13, its only in FM

There are all thirteen on khinsider.com.

And also Sora says in a screenshot that when somebody with a strong heart becomes a heartless, a NEO is created.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Arya said:
There are all thirteen on khinsider.com.

And also Sora says in a screenshot that when somebody with a strong heart becomes a heartless, a NEO is created.

this has topic has gone on forever and most people beleave that thats not how bhk came into beeing. but we'll never know untill kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back