• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya

frodo101 said:
this has topic has gone on forever and most people beleave that thats not how bhk came into beeing. but we'll never know untill kh2.

I'm just saying what I thought personally BHK came about...

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
eh think that is the way that happend but then how could he hold a keyblade ??? well wen kairi protected sora he gave him a body or w/e...and wen she hugged em she gave him a heart and also gave bhk a heart...some1 said something like this not me so dont quote me on it but it seems 2 b a pretty good theory...

nothingness

BHK and Namine meet at the beginning of KH2 and they met cause of BHK being related to Sora and how they both live in tilight town (Namine and Sora are in that castle in TT)

sora_123

Originally posted by onewingedwarrior
they don't know each other(maybe namine knows BHK but not the other way around) because in one trailer BHK asked "what are you" and namine says "i'm a witch" and BHK says "a witch!"
i on the other hand, think that they do. BHK could as easily ask 'who are u' instead he asked 'what are u', maybe namine had already shown her powers to bhk, and since then they came to know each other.

chosen destiny

i think namie knows bhk, but bhk doesnt know namie. i think namie and bhk will meet in kh2 and namie will explain every thing to bhk. then it goes on from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back