• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lxcloud_strifexl

some people are getting it today cause they live in lucky places and some are getting it tommorow like me and some or getting it on the 29thand so on till like the 31st or earlier

beastin4kh2

lxcloud_strifexl said:
some people are getting it today cause they live in lucky places and some are getting it tommorow like me and some or getting it on the 29thand so on till like the 31st or earlier

o well i hope i get it tomorrow then

P.S. it can't be an import

Edit: oops sorry for the double post..i thought someone had posted before me

violent_anger said:
d) the sneaked into the square enix head quaters, stole a secruity guards gun, and shot their way out of that hell hole

I think we would know that if that happened.
Hawaii should get KH2 rite now. It's 12:00 there.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
why are some americans crying bought getting KH2 on 29th thats like onemore day..........im aussie so i have to wait longer soooooo :p

odie4lsu20

I pre-ordered mine so I should get it inbetween tomorrow or by April 3.

I don't care if it may take that long, as long as I know I'm getting it!! :)

KH2=TOMORROW!!

dime55

it depends on the retailer. i forgot this user's name but he got information by talking with someone at square-enix online (with proof). they said it WILL BE SHIPPED on the 28th. depending on whether the shipment will arrive at the retailer on the 28th, it's still up to them whether they will put the game on the shelf or wait until the next day. some people however (like Xaldin) pre-ordered the game at this one store (i forget the name) and got a call saying they could pick it up already. but other than that, it's up to the retailer if they want to put it on the shelves on the 28th (if they receive the shipment on the 28th, that is)

Reverse Rebirth

Well i live in a town an hour north of toronto, ontario so basically i have no luck till wednesday...except the L.E. in which i can indulge myself upon character profiles while intentionally skipping the storyline content untill the game comes out...plus i have ghost recon to keep me company.

But in the end this is mainly speculations on my part for i have no idea what so ever when i get it because i always get stuck with the same prick at the store i go to who wont tell me anything or even check the database for data...and aparently this isn't the first time because numerous people my age have gone there before and been shown no respect because we aren't an adult...who do they think buys the games anyways...damn small town ebgames employees...although the younger guy and the woman that work there are okay, but just my luck they're never there when i go ugh.

well yet again another rant in anticipation for Kingdom hearts II and frustration for the upcoming literacy exam...

EDIt: Am i even allowed to say pr*ck? just wondering please inform me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back