• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hyper Ninja Battle!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Winner of this fight?

• Naruto

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Naruto's moves DO help win, I believe. The rasengan and shadow clone jutsu techniques are quite effective. I chose not to say Naruto has superior speed because that is hard to prove. I chose not to mention talent because, after all, Naruto is a knucklehead. His talent over Yuffie is questionable. (For, the record, I think Naruto is much more talented. Yuffie fans might debate that, though, and they can be scary)

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Naruto's moves DO help win, I believe. The rasengan and shadow clone jutsu techniques are quite effective. I chose not to say Naruto has superior speed because that is hard to prove. I chose not to mention talent because, after all, Naruto is a knucklehead. His talent over Yuffie is questionable. (For, the record, I think Naruto is much more talented. Yuffie fans might debate that, though, and they can be scary)

Naruto has talent or he wouldn't have won so many fights. Yes a couple of those fights were the work of the Kyuubi but, they rest was Naruto's talent and quick wits. They call him Knucklehead because of the way he acts, not because of his abilities or talents. He does have superior speed. When he enacts his demon chakra, he moves faster then the normal eye can trace. It takes a sharingan or Byakugan to keep up and Yuffie doesn't have that.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^Yeah but thats when he uses the demon chakra that his speed increases that much.

But anyway i picked Naruto of course. Cause well everything that Reckless Chaos said is pretty mcuh right on the money. Naruto is more talented, faster, stronger, and way to think himself into a victory state. Also with his demon chakra if naruto is hit and damaged badly the chakra just heals him and he goes into rage mode. Thus killing Yuffie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back