• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hypocrisy of America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Guess again. I didn't post this thread.

EDIT: My original reply is merely a comment upon this peculiar phenomenon- a thread literally without any actual content.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Possibly. I would very much like to know what happened to it. Hah, I love the way it now says I'm the creator.

It's a cursed DOOM THREAD. D:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'm more of a Marathon man myself, never got into Doom.

The first level of Marathon Infinity is hueg (sic). Huge and scary and awesome, although I must say I prefer the level design of the original over both Marathon 2 and Infinity.

EDIT: Any chance of a mod's input on this mystery thread, to still my rampaging paranoia? This is the most peculiar/best bug I've ever encountered in a forum.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I would have played Marathon more if I didn't just have a crummy demo back when I had my old Mac.

This reminds me, I really should instal Doom on my new PC and start downloading some mods...perhaps even deathmatch.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I brought this up in the staff forum and supposedly TM fixed whatever problem was causing this. Dunno exactly what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back