• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hypothetical: Dissidia Kingdom Hearts (Possible Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So, as many other people, I'm doubting any Kingdom Hearts characters inclusion into Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. So I started thinking, maybe one day they may bite the bullet and make a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts. Here are some ideas i have thought of that would be pretty cool inclusions:

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS HERE TO BBS STORYLINE

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyone else have any ideas? Discuss!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, as many other people, I'm doubting any Kingdom Hearts characters inclusion into Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. So I started thinking, maybe one day they may bite the bullet and make a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts. Here are some ideas i have thought of that would be pretty cool inclusions:

So I'm guessing you never heard that Dissidia was originally planned to be a KH game that ended up switching over the FF because Disney didn't like the idea of their characters fighting each other.

Kingroxas

Awards
I like the concept except
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I also believe that there should be unlockable characters such as kh1 Sora with the ex attack of Ragnarok and kh1 Riku with the power to change into dark form but the kh2 Riku would not.

D

Deleted member 87467

I dont see whats wrong with putting a few original characters in

That'd be sweet

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I dont see whats wrong with putting a few original characters in

That'd be sweet

Let's look at all of the FF characters that weren't chosen for the original Dissidia, and the ones who still won't be chosen for Duodecim. I don't want KH characters to "cheat" their way into a game when there are far more FF characters who would be better choices.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
So I'm guessing you never heard that Dissidia was originally planned to be a KH game that ended up switching over the FF because Disney didn't like the idea of their characters fighting each other.

This.
And KH is pretty much a Disney game so it is unlikely it would be affiliated with what is normally a purely SE project.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally,t his idea would be better suited for dragon quest on the 3ds or something. either way, the diference between dissidia FF and kh is that each character is forma different universe, unlike KH, all of them arein the same timeline, same universe, and it would only complicate things.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I made a thread like this, but not the way you made it lol. Anyway I don't see a Dissidia KH. That's the reason Days was made.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
What would this Dissidia KH do for the series? I mean, Final Fantasy games are all their own, but KH games are tied in to the bigger series in some way. Even then, what would the plot be? "Xehanort tries to become a God" just like the series has been so far? Been there, enough of that, please.

The ideas presented for the characters are interesting and pretty cool, in my opinion, but what would the plot for this KH game be?

And I don't think that KH characters should go into the Dissidia FF games. I don't think it'd work, considering that, in KH, FF characters are not as they were in their respected titles. Cloud and Squall never saw each other, and Aerith was in 7, wasn't she? But she was a part of Leon's gang in KH. You add the KH characters, you would add the characters' ties to the FF characters and mess things up for the Dissidia series ("series" is used loosely here).

Wheels

Seeing as Disney own the rights to KH, I don't see KH Dissidia happening. Ever.

Anyways, the ratio of good-bad characters in KH is waaay out of whack. There's all the ones above, but there will be fury if the rest of the Organisation isn't added, and if Master Xehanort isn't either. I'm sure people would complain is Kairi was/wasn't added also. That makes the bad guys have almost 10 more people than the good guys. If we're going by the original Dissidia's rules(The new Dissidia won't be keeping the balance, because they want to use interesting characters) then we simply don't have enough good guys.

The plot would be more non-existant than the original Dissidia. What is the reason they're all there? What story will they be playing through? Of course, whatever the plot, it'd more than likely screw with the entire series, as unlike FF, KH is one series, not many.

Playstyles would be very similar, I mean, Sora's going to take abilities from Ven, Roxas, and Xion, Roxas and Xion will have to have the same moveset. Ventus and Vanitas are going to have to have similar movesets. Really, all the Keyblade wielders will have at least something in common, and long range magic users, such as Donald, will suffer from so many physical warriors in one game(Zexion and Vexen would really be the only two other long range mages) if the same battle mechanics from Dissidia are used(Air Slide towards the enemiy blocks and reflects their magic, whilst putting you closer to them).

To make a Dissidia:KH work, they'll need to completely remake Dissidia into something else for it to even remotely work.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Worse case scenario: only originals are playable & Disney characters take the place of summons.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
With all of the previously stated problems plus Disney's input, we'd probably get something closer to Kingdom Hearts Smash Bros, if anything at all. Although, weather that game's a good idea or not us up to you guys.

whodeany

Lol I wasn't really saying there should be one.. Just a what if scenario and if you guys had any ideas. Oh well, and yeah, I know dissidia was gonna be kh. Eh, guess I should be happy with bbs. :)

D

Deleted member 87467

I think just having sora as a secret character for beating the game would be okay

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fun Fact: The original Dissidia was supposed to be a KH Game with Disney characters fighting each other, but Disney said no. Thus, Dissida Final Fantasy, was born.

whodeany

I recon, keeping in line with dissidias art style, that Terra/LS would probably fit better as a secret character. Sora simply looks too innocent to be able to stack up against final fantasy characters, imo.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I think just having sora as a secret character for beating the game would be okay
what? in Duodecim? oh good lord no.

Dissidia: KingdomHearts, i wouldn't mind; i'll have fun bashing disney characters like hell. but please for the love of.. no KH in DDFF.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS HERE TO BBS STORYLINE

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyone else have any ideas? Discuss!

If I wanted a KH Dissidia, I'd just go play Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back