• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I’m back...I’m home

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well after years of not being active, 2012 being my last real activity, Kingdom Hearts 3 has brought me home to the first fandom site I had ever joined. It’s utterly insane how much things have changed. I remember playing the RPG game Inferno so many years ago and now everything is so different...yet the same. I just wanted to thank Khinsider for all the years of memories. I joined this site over a decade ago and with Kingdom Hesrts 3 coming out, I just wanted to revisit. I think I’d like to experience this game together.

Have a good day everyone.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome back! 5 years is quite some time to be away. Everyone here is excited for KH3 and while the community is much smaller from its KH2 days, its still active as ever with new faces.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
By all means, enjoy your stay. The hype here, albeit small community, makes waves. It feels good to have stuck around for so long to finally get that sweet sweet finale we've been dreaming about since 2005.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Holy heck! Sol you are alive! great to see you man!

(hasnt been online in years either)

Back