• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Jeels
There are kids on this site

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The only sad bit is that we still don't have BBS yet. I'm looking back to the beginning of the summer and I don't understand how I've waited this long at all. 8 more days.......

I still don't know how i waited 9 months for it to come out. I literaly almost cried when the e3 trailer came and i could finally hear the voices.

VirusCoreHacker

It was a spiritual message. You were being born during your sleep. You will transform into a being on a higher plan of existence soon,The game was just there by chance.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's totally normal, I had a dream I was still playing Persona in my sleep. (I played it right before I went to bed.)
It's just you're excited for BbS. Totally NORMAL.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Back than When I was like eight or nine, I had a dream about Pokemon Yellow, when it first came out, and I wanted it, and I was going to get it, and I had a dream right before the day I got it. I remember that dream lol.
and I had other dreams about games and anime as well. and P3P and KHBBS been my most recent dreams.

lol, theres nothimg sad about ot. you should consider yourself lucky, caise i dont dream :(
No offense, But...before you reply proof read your post please xD.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
This ALWAYS happens to me. I had a dream once July 2009 that Aqua turned out to be Xehanort :/ Also, when I was younger, I had a dream about Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I hate when this happens, because when you wake up, you can't go play.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It's not that weird. I've been waiting for the game to be released for years. That can make you anxious enough to have those dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back