• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I already want KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy56

I don't know why but for some reason I already want Kingdom hearts 3 to come out i feel liket that i already own KH2 and i wont even get KH2 for agers because i live in australia and we have to wait forever.

cloud.JPG

C

CEDELAS

ahem but guess what ur all in luck as none is getting country will be getting it first infact nomura wants everyshop to sincronis watches as he said that he was sorry for the wait and that he doesnt want japanes to spoil what happens so it will be released global how cool is that.

*2*Tosty

ahem but guess what ur all in luck as none is getting country will be getting it first infact nomura wants everyshop to sincronis watches as he said that he was sorry for the wait and that he doesnt want japanes to spoil what happens so it will be released global how cool is that.
How do you know this, I really hope you're right please give a link I want proof.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Your screwed because if there is another kh it will probably be in lik another 3 years....

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I don't see why everyone thinks so much about a KH3 and the second one hasn't even been seen in stores yet. Before you start talking about a third, try and play the second one first.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
CEDELAS said:

eh proof plz!

adventchildkiori

I really hope kh2 is the last one kinda, I mean I dont want it to turn out like one of those games where the first 2 were good but after the 2nd the game starts getting bad.

by the way they really should have a signture size limit or something, Zippys banner takes up alot of room.

A

Audo

Thats not his signature its just a picture.
CEDELAS STOP spreading rumors around that is not true and it hasnt been confirmed or anything. So STOP it. Your weird.

sora92120

lol that was funny at the end of riku keyblades post. *your weird* i dont think theyre is gona be a kh3. porbably just games with other views of kingdom hearts 2. like rikus side of the story or axels or the king himself.

A

Audo

Nomura said that KH would always be Sora's Story so they wouldnt do that sora92120

JoeysGirl

zippy-

dont get ur hopes up. KH2 isnt even out yet and for all we know that could be the end.

i would probably die waiting for a KH3

A

Audo

I think there is going to be a third. If KH2 sells as well as KH did i am certain there will be another one, keep in mind that KH2 will most likely sell alot better. Also if this one is certain to be the last one than why did Nomura say he might put in another secret trailer like DD/ASAS?

electrikeyblade14

if kh3 doesn't come out i'm going to destroy the earth. (and you thought Zippy56 was getting her/his hopes up.) AND DON'T TRY DISCOURAGING ME OR YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO DIE. (excuze my obsessive-ness...)

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, I suppose it's nice to see such fervor in fans of the series (though I will admit ElectriKeyblade might be taking that fervor a bit close to the point of obsession, but hey- to each their own.). I have one important question however, to both the supporters and opponents of KH3. I believe it was Version X that pointed out on another thread that for most games to survive any number of sequels, they need to undergo a drastic enough change to justify the new game. While Kingdom Hearts 2 seems to be promising more than enough of this to keep fan interest peaked, one must ask- what would be left for KH3? Now of course, a great deal of that answer will have to wait until KH2 comes out and we see how the story progresses, but until then I suppose a bit of speculation couldn't hurt.

So here's my idea: why does Sora always get the spotlight? Now before all the Sora-fanatics leap forward to their keyboards with vicious snarls ready to rip me apart for this comment, let me expand on this. I personally really like the character of Sora, and I think he is the ideal main character for this series. That is not to say that he is the only character well-fitted for the series however. One of the great features from Kingdom Hearts is the incredibly interesting and involved cast in it. Granted they took a lot of already-developed characters from FF and Disney, but their own creations proved quite able to hold their own against even such distinguished people ranging from Cloud to Jafar. So why not put some more emphasis on these characters, the most obvious being Kairi, Riku, and possibly BHK (we still don't know much about him though). I personally would be quite pleased if they were to come out with a new Kingdom Hearts sporting a double, or even triple, playable storyline. If anyone ever played the Sonic game for Nintendo Gamecube featuring both the hero side and the dark side, you know what I'm talking about. The best thing would be that, with a carefully enough designed overrall plot, you could interact with characters from the other storylines to the extent that all three really form one coherant master-storyline while still having each seperate "side" with its own unique gameplay.

Granted this has a few problems, the number one being that it would require a lot of work and extremely careful planning, resulting in a game that would take even longer than KH2 to come out. Still, if it could be pulled off, I think it might just be the thing that could really push the series into gaming hall-of-fame (not that the original Kingdom Hearts and KH2 aren't amazing enough already mind you- it's just a possible addition I thought of). Well, I've written a ridiculously long post that has very little connection to the actual topic of this thread, so I suppose I had better shut up now before anyone else falls asleep reading this. Oh, and a quick note to ElectriKeyblade (you may not remember, but I mentioned you WAY back at the beginning of this post)- no offense intended about your fervor. I understand.

Safer Sion

I want to say there will be a third but sometime last year when KH2 was being annouced there was an article saying that KH3 would probobly be unlikely because of rights issues between square and disney. It was stated that Disney wanted all of the rights to the game and sqaure wasn't havin that. So lets just sit back and wait for 2 before worrying about 3.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Safer Sion said:
I want to say there will be a third but sometime last year when KH2 was being annouced there was an article saying that KH3 would probobly be unlikely because of rights issues between square and disney. It was stated that Disney wanted all of the rights to the game and sqaure wasn't havin that. So lets just sit back and wait for 2 before worrying about 3.
No they both have their rights. And they confirmed there is nothing wrong btween them at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back