• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am Legend rp (OOC and Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
This is a rp of I am Legend, its 10 years after the death of Robert Neville and the story goes as follows:

In 2012 scientists had genetically re-engineered the measles virus to cure cancer. It worked but had a side effect that the scientists didn't know about until it was too late. The virus ( which was renamed Krippen Virus) mutated into a lethal airborne strain that spread worldwide and killed 5.4 billion people, 90% of humanity. Only 12 million possessed a natural immunity. The remaining 588 million, after initially exhibiting symptoms resembling rabies, degenerated into primal, aggressive beings referred to as "Darkseekers" ( also referred to as hemocytes) who have a painful intolerance to UV radiation, forcing them to hide in buildings and other dark places during the day. The "Darkseekers" exhibit superhuman speed, agility, and strength. They also retain some problem-solving intelligence and the capacity to organize. The remaining immune humans were killed by the infected. Robert Neville made a cure for the Virus but was killed before he was able to use it on any of the "Darkseekers".

The year is now 2022 and the last remaining humans have made a base in New York City. The Survivors have blocked off infected areas of the city were the "Darkseekers" make their home. There is a rumor going around that the cure is still in New Your city. The survivors are clinging to this last ray of hope, if they find the cure, they can stop living in fear and start living in peace.

Rules:
No Godmoding, or pping.
Have fun.
Romance is allowed but keep it Pg-14
Keep your language Pg-14
Have fun.
Remember, This is a Horror Rp.
PM me if you have any questions.

Template:
Name:
Military: Yes or No
Weapons: