• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Am Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright, haven't kept up much on any KH news as of the late. So I have some questions, this pretains to like a bunch of so I just put it here. Anyway back to what I want to know.

So what is all this info on the KH 3d Drop Dream Distance? Is there some certian point to the title or what? Also what up with all this BBSFM stuff, what is different about it, and are we people in US even going to get to see it, cause I mean we haven't got a US release of any of the other KH games. As for Coded, what is this, is it the last installment or what? I mean where does it fall in the time line cause it doesn't make any sense to me it being after two, cause all the other shit with spin-offs that they have done in the series I don't know what is what.

Now this is more about the future of KH, I hear that there is rumors about Tesuya Nomura retiring all together, I do know that he said he was done after he was done with FF once Versus was done, but now I am hearing all this stuff that he is retiring(and moving to the tropics with his wife Gackt) and not going to be doing anything.

So that is why I come to KHI, please try and help me all that you can, thank you.

Pianoajd2

KH3D is the going to be the next title released for the 3DS. It is set after KH2, and presumably has
Spoiler Spoiler Show

BBSFM includes everything in the US release, plus some new secret bosses, new colors for Unversed, and a new secret episode.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Other territories will probably not get the game.

Coded is set in between after the Xemnas final battle and the DI trio receiving the letter.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back