• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am so sorry.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I would like to apolagize to all of KHI for what I did a month ago. I should have calmly talked to TM about it, and I did not. It was a huge mistake that I will regreat for the rest of my life. I am very sad and tore up about it.
So, KHI, I am so sorry. I just, hope that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
((Incase any of you dont know, what I did was I started flaming TM and the MODS when I got my PM's and Premium powers taken away when I PMed some poeople with the link to another set of forums. Although I did not do anything wrong by PMing some peole with a link to some forums I was wrong and acted very immature when I started flaming TM & the MODs. But, I forgive TM, so I hope that you all can forgive me.))

EDIT> Fixed spelling. My, I make quite a bit of spelling mistakes when I type fast. I need to keep practicing.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That's a real kneeslapper. You slay me.

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
You don't know how happy I am that you're back Blue Mage XD I actually respected you for what you did awhile ago. Not that I hate the mods or TM, but it probably takes balls to do something like that X_X

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Thank you BBL. Although I am very ashamed that I did that.
I just want to apolagize to everyone here, and I hope that they could accept my humble apolagy and forgive me. All I want is forgivness.
And for all of you who think this is all BS, I am very sincere about this. I cannot live with myself if I dotn apolagize.
Silh, Im serious here.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That's what makes it funny. You were serious last time too.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well welcome back Blue- Mage. I also think it was cool that you stood up for yourself.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well fine cuz of u that happened to me too u no. so rite now i semi-forgive u. but hey i got fixed up on meh b-day! =3

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
How sad, KHI has becoem just like CP. There are spaming n00bs everywhere and you will get flamed by everyone, no matter what you do.
I try to do the right thing, and you guys curse at me and are so mean to me. All I asked for was forgivness. You alll should be ashamed of yourselves.

EDIT:> Thank you Zero Rider, and Semi-thx DRK.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blue Mage said:
How sad, KHI has becoem just like CP. There are spaming n00bs everywhere and you will get flamed by everyone, no matter what you do.
I try to do the right thing, and you guys curse at me and are so mean to me. All I asked for was forgivness. You alll should be ashamed of yourselves.

EDIT:> Thank you Zero Rider, and Semi-thx DRK.

=) People dont flame everyone, and spam is in every forum. And alot of times, people dont HAVE to forgive you just because you apologize. But welcome back to KHI anyway.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
monkeybutt said:
=) People dont flame everyone, and spam is in every forum. And alot of times, people dont HAVE to forgive you just because you apologize. But welcome back to KHI anyway.

I understand that people will get flamed anf that there is SPAM on every forum. I expected people to be mad at me, but I did not expect them to be so mean and ugly. I opalagized in the chat and they all cursed at me and where very mean and ugly to me.
All I wanted to do was to coem back to KHI to RP and apolagize. And even though I said I am sorry my counsious is still not clear. I cannont stress to you enough how bad I feel.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Blue Mage said:
I try to do the right thing,
Keyword: "try"

Blue Mage said:
and you guys curse at me and are so mean to me.
I believe I don't need to curse in order to insult, nor have I have "cursed" in the thread, but you call this "mean?"

Blue Mage said:
You alll should be ashamed of yourselves.
No.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
silh0uette said:
Keyword: "try"

I believe I don't need to curse in order to insult, nor have I have "cursed" in the thread, but you call this "mean?"

No.

Well excuse me, I am only human.

I was reffering to when I apolagized in the chat. Tehn they all cursed at me and called me things such as, "bitch", "slut", ect. And they also said very mean things such as, "I hope you suffer and die!" and such.

How sad. It takes a real person to admit when they did wrong and forgive/ask for forgivness, wich I did. But noooooo, you have to be quite ugly to me when I try to do what is right.

*Sigh* I have lost all respect for mankind.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
silh0uette said:
That's a real kneeslapper. You slay me.
LMAO. Yes, in fact, a double kneeslapper. This is a bit odd. You're getting "torn up for the rest of your life" over something you did at an internet forum. Get a life please.

billabong13 said:
LMAO. Yes, in fact, a double kneeslapper. This is a bit odd. You're getting "torn up for the rest of your life" over something you did at an internet forum. Get a life please.
Lmao! You say that like its easy for him:p

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Blue Mage said:
*Sigh* I have lost all respect for mankind.

I thought you were pathetic enough before you said that. Now... There's not a word for what I think of you. You're lucky someone removed you from the Perma-Banned list, because I would've left you to rot on there. Your revolution was pathetic, and you're pathetic. It didn't take balls to do what you did. It took the lack of a brain.

If you're going to stay, fine. I'm not going to "forgive you", because you're below me and don't deserve any forgiveness. Plus I'm a bastard. But I warn you: Try that idiotic revolution crap again, or anything stupid, and you'll go back on the Perma-Ban list, and you won't be coming off.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Manchester Black said:
I thought you were pathetic enough before you said that. Now... There's not a word for what I think of you. You're lucky someone removed you from the Perma-Banned list, because I would've left you to rot on there. You're revolution was pathetic, and you're pathetic. It didn't take balls to do what you did. It took the lack of a brain.

If you're going to stay, fine. I'm not going to "forgive you", because you're below me and don't deserve any forgiveness. Plus I'm a bastard. But I warn you: Try that idiotic revolution crap again, or anything stupid, and you'll go back on the Perma-Ban list, and you won't be coming off.

I love his attitude, lol. Well BlueMage I guess your still hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back