• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Beat Leon In Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimaarmor

I Beat Him! In 2 Tries I Beat Him! I Didnt Even Know It Was Possible But I Did He Says "i Cant Lose" Just Like Normal And Gives You 30 Exp All I Had To Do Was Fight Tidus Wakka And Selphie Over And Over And Over Again Until I Was Level 11.

andy84672

well... uhm... good job?... i can see you new to the forums...but uhm... beating leon wasnt that hard... and im jw is that how far you are... are you in Traverse Town on your first try!?]

if u need anyhelp with forums n such PM me or other members and we will mostlikely help :)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lol beating Leon wasn't hard, it's only guides that say he's unbeatable. I beat him my very first time playing KH, so I didn't even have a battle strategy. But anyone welcome to the forums, I see your new. :D

jk4eva

Well that's good for you. The first time I played this about 3 yrs ago, I found him incredibly hard. I played it over again recently over the holidays and it was a breeze. I don't why I thought he was hard, oh well, but still nice job. :)

Shinigami

Website
s4.invisionfree.com

I really don't know what to say...

Uh, why are you so exctied about this? It's not that hard to beat him. There's really no point of you saying this. Millions of people beat him, so you don't really have to shout out that you did too.

darkweilder

yeah that is pretty funny cause i beat him on my first try level 6 or 8 i'm not sure it was a long time ago. oh and if you are barely on that part of the game then just pm me if you need any help.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
ultimaarmor said:
I Beat Him! In 2 Tries I Beat Him! I Didnt Even Know It Was Possible But I Did He Says "i Cant Lose" Just Like Normal And Gives You 30 Exp All I Had To Do Was Fight Tidus Wakka And Selphie Over And Over And Over Again Until I Was Level 11.

Ummm....good job! I beat him at level 5-7 or something like that. But good for you.

U

ultimaarmor

Krazy Pyro said:
Ummm....good job! I beat him at level 5-7 or something like that. But good for you.
thx but ive allready beat the game thanks any way though

Evil_Sephiroth

u mean u where usposed to lvl at the island i think i was lvl 4 when i did it because u gain like 2-3 lvls but ya i skipped lvln up for a while until i had a little bit of trouble in olympia.

Steve-o

I beat Leon the second time I played the game. Two me the whole game was hard at first but the second time it was easy.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i beat leon first time during both levels of diffuculty, its not really that hard just that i battled riku quiet alot on destiny island

DragonsFury

I beat Leon on my econd try easily too... during my first try, my friend said that you're allowed to lose, so I got lazy and stood there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back