• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i been playing bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_e_kiro

i been playing bbs since saturday night

whats the best game to play

how do you unlock more games on the command bored i got pooh bear cinderalla and terra aqua and ven game thing

whats the best keyblade to use

i am up to deep space disney town and the colliusium

i am playing ven

State

Awards
You unlock more Command Boards by clearing the story of more worlds. The best keyblade depends on personal preferences.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i been playing bbs since saturday night

whats the best game to play

Not sure what you mean there.

how do you unlock more games on the command bored i got pooh bear cinderalla and terra aqua and ven game thing

Through progressing through the story. The secret board is unlocked by completing each of the other boards.

whats the best keyblade to use

i am up to deep space disney town and the colliusium

i am playing ven

It really depends on your own style, whether you prefer melee or magic attacks, etc.

Awards
In MY opinion...

Ventus' was the easiest
Aqua's was the hardest
Terra's was just meh.

I never liked Terra...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I found Aqua to be the best simply because I am a sucker for girls and magic, so she was the perfect fit. However, it just depends on preference, each story is fun depending on how you like to play though, some are better then others ,so it is just like the keybalde type of thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what i mean is what story is better to play terra aqua or ven

The answer varies depending on who you ask. No one has the same opinion about everything. Either way, you'll have to play them all sooner or later.

I personally found Terra's scenario to be the best of the three. It was the most interesting, unlike what we were used to from previous games like meeting and befriending a world's natives and helping them out with their problems. Seeing how things were done from the villains' point of view was a nice break. His fighting style I also found the most fun. While he is obviously built for melee, I didn't find him all that weak in terms of magic, nor that slow compared to what everyone else has been saying. I enjoyed being able to destroy things so easily even at an early point in the game. I also liked his voice acting, but that's irrelevant.

Grey

I played through Ven's story first and I was largely unsatisfied until I played Terra's (which was second). Besides the fact that I think Terra's stronger and more fun to play as, had I played his story, I would have understood why Ven was constantly treated like an incompetent little weakling by Terra and Aqua (because, due to his memory loss, he was basically reduced to a naive little child) and probably would have understood better why Ven reacted to things the way he did.

I also would have heard the explanation of what Unversed where, as well as heard an introduction to set up for the rest of the story.

Now I see why Nomura encouraged us to play as Terra first. It's because if you play as Ven first, you end up feeling like Ven is boring and useless.

jack_e_kiro

thanks grey i got stuck with ven at disney town with the ice cream beat

so i started the game again and playing terra now

thing is i dont have a memory stick so i just turn the thing off where i lasted played it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back