• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Bought FM+ Without ordering online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
yeah, it's true...I got fm+ get pictures up later...

Live in the GTA Or near it in ontario?

Pacific mall is where I bought it, some asian mall with lots of illegal stuff in it, bought it for 20$, it's a burnt version and works fine with swap magic,

ktrue

Lionhearth

It's still confusing... I'll wait for a whole english KHFM+ , if it takes too long I migth give japanese an opportunity

Sexy Angel
lol... nice, bootlegged, my favorite kind of video game :thumbup:

Lol jk

WAIZU

Ahh most of them are rar'd and you just have to extract it to the iso.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
yeah, it's true...I got fm+ get pictures up later...

Live in the GTA Or near it in ontario?

Pacific mall is where I bought it, some asian mall with lots of illegal stuff in it, bought it for 20$, it's a burnt version and works fine with swap magic,

ktrue

the asian stores or anime stores pre-import it for you. It's not really illegal.....kinda...okay they are.but they aren't real, they're like fake gucci and Louis Vutton purses. They're fake. oh but they do work.

so bootleg, burnt whatever. we wanna support KH so buy the real thing!!!!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wish I could get it down here bootlegged(I could probably get any game bootlegged where I am) but they wouldn't have a Japanese game here...:thumbdown:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
=.='' good job?/good luck with that? hehe. kidding. no, that's kool i guess, but i plan to import the limited edition because i want the exclusive book that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back