• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i but odd but KH2 related....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal darkness

No I don't, and when you make a thread, plz make a good title for it becasue I didn't get anything, and you should also tell us what you found. Just a tip from a vet.;)

PlushKittie

Website
plushkittie.deviantart.com
I loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame as a child, so it will always have a special place in my heart. A world like that would be great, in my opinion. It has lots of quirky characters that would fit right into the world of KH II. :3

But that's just me. It's all up to SE.

diogo14

i dont's really believe that cause in a few months ago they said that the incredibles would be in KH2 too and they had a false photo... and in this site (the 2nd one) they talk about the incredibles beeing in KH2 so i don't really believe that!

Last edited:

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I definitly hope that is not in kh2. I use to love that movie when I was a child, but then the day before x-mas break and spring break in 8th grade, my band teacher made us watch it, so now I hate it.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
it does sound like a good theory/rumor and its sorta hits home to kh2 dark storyline. here are some good reasons why.

1. Frollo: a perfect person to control the heartless. he'll try to use them to "rid" the world of the evils that "plague" it.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
its still messed up. No one will like this world. It will just like atlantica....it sucks ass

Twilight Hero

DaDides said:
thats messed up. That world will be really bad and gay. it shouldnt be in kh2

You do realize that this is the company that put Dumbo and Sephiroth in the same game and made it work right? I think they could make a Hynchback of Notredam world that won't suck. Anything and everything sounds like a bad idea if you don't picture it how others may.

Twilight Hero

You do realize that this is the company that put Dumbo and Sephiroth in the same game and made it work right? I think they could make a Hynchback of Notredam world that won't suck. Anything and everything sounds like a bad idea if you don't picture it how others may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back