• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Alright, so despite saying I'd never stoop to asking for help like this, I'm seriously perplexed and unsure how to proceed. Basically, it's laid out like this. Me and her have been friends for a couple years, there's definitely chemistry, and we almost got together right after we first met, but due to circumstances, things never worked out. Now, we're friends, and getting closer than we were, and it seems like I have a shot. Here's the complicated bit, I'm in the hospital right now, (long story) and I'll be here for about two weeks, yesterday I was texting her, and she starts in on how she wants the relationship in the book she's reading. Which was an erotic novel, which she talked me into reading with her (I have kindle, so it was easy to get a copy). My question is, is that a sign that I'm so deep in the friend zone I might as well be gay, or not? There was a lot of flirting and stuff while we read through it, but still, I'm not sure what to think.

So, help guys?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The only sure fire way you can know is if you tell her how you feel. If nothing turns out from that, then she probably only desires your friendship.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
DM, the best way to know is to ask her about it. Otherwise, both of you will never know how the other feels if it's not brought up. Be honest and sincere.

If it goes well, then it's well. If not, then it's meant not to be for you two. Also, this may be slightly off topic, but I think an relationship should be based on respect, honor, and love and also commitment to each other. This.. erotic book shouldn't be the reason for a relationship. It shouldn't be. :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You could just wait out the two weeks? Is there some sort of reason why you have to take action now?

Also, this may be slightly off topic, but I think an relationship should be based on respect, honor, and love and also commitment to each other. This.. erotic book shouldn't be the reason for a relationship. It shouldn't be. :/

It's the 21st century. Erotic literature is not incompatible with a relationship where love, respect, and commitment are present.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
DM, the best way to know is to ask her about it. Otherwise, both of you will never know how the other feels if it's not brought up. Be honest and sincere.

If it goes well, then it's well. If not, then it's meant not to be for you two. Also, this may be slightly off topic, but I think an relationship should be based on respect, honor, and love and also commitment to each other. This.. erotic book shouldn't be the reason for a relationship. It shouldn't be. :/

Lmfao, it's not, because yes, that being the reason for the relationship would be totally stupid x) I was only asking if that could mean anything, or if I shouldn't overthink things.

You could just wait out the two weeks? Is there some sort of reason why you have to take action now?

It's the 21st century. Erotic literature is not incompatible with a relationship where love, respect, and commitment are present.

Because waiting, sucks. But agreed, I can wait two stupid weeks.

Also agreed on that second part.

Side note: This is why I love KHI, seriously, you guys rock.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Lmfao, it's not, because yes, that being the reason for the relationship would be totally stupid x) I was only asking if that could mean anything, or if I shouldn't overthink things.

Because waiting, sucks. But agreed, I can wait two stupid weeks.

Also agreed on that second part.

I don't think it meant anything, purely in my opinion, you understand. :3

Ah, I guess I'm just one of those old school relationship person who just want that..

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yeah man, don't look too much into it. if you feel that there's chemistry there, then there's chemistry there.

i'd say wait out the two weeks and then just go for it. you don't regret the things you do; you regret the things you don't do.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I feel like the best advice that could be given was pretty much already said. I hope you get well soon though! Being stuck in a hospital for awhile really sucks.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Alcohol is the key to love

Go take her out on a date when you're out; being confrontative is worth a shot.

Zven

well you got all the advice you need, don't get too bored while in the hospital and I hope everything works out for you, hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back