• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant believe that Atlantica is back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I didn't really mind Alantica, sure the swimming was a pain and you got lost easily (...or at least...I did -_-) I thought it was cute. Hm...so since it's on land it's not technically Atlantica is it?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The only real thing I think bothered people about Atlantica was the fighting cause it was hard as hell to me but everything else was okay but this time like I hope they add like people into the worlds we go to like in the Aladdin world add people on the street or inside houses make it more interactive you know same goes for Atlantica and all other worlds

ur-vile

Awards
Well, it couldn't be any worse than the first time around

but please for the love of god, NO "UNDER THE SEA"!

kthxbye

kizzyke

ur-vile said:
Well, it couldn't be any worse than the first time around

but please for the love of god, NO "UNDER THE SEA"!

kthxbye

that's what everyone in here says (or almost everyone):)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i thin k u can go on land and sea like ariel did in the little mermaid 2 im lookig foward to the land part than the sea part

J

juttybean

i didnt mind atlantica so much the level .I didnt like was the alice in wonderland level, i dont even kno y lol i jus didnt like the feel of it.but i agree with everyone else in saying that it will b better in the next game .

sorixed

Dattebayo!
biglipsxi said:
i thin k u can go on land and sea like ariel did in the little mermaid 2 im lookig foward to the land part than the sea part
They did that in the little mermaid 1 too so lm2 wasn't the first movie with land and sea in the series .In kh they didn't have land but they put it in kh2 and kh2 atlantica is based on the first movie just like when we have the worlds that come back will have a different area to explore which is land for atlantica world this time.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Atlantica was cool, I just hated the controls for swimming, cause it was a lil weird, but eh, it was fun. Same goes for Neverland, the flying was weird, but still enjoyable.

--|| SORA ||--

i hated the world too,at first.But after a while for so reason i just liked it and had no problems at the end.but the thing that i didnt like in the first place was,the swimming and the place.i couldnt remember were most of the things were.(lol) but when i had to look for thunder gems to ge tUltima keyblade.Atlantica was the only 1 qorld i knew that had them.so i played there and got used to everything and now it aint no problem playing there.And same things went for hallobastion(sp?)i cant spell it forgot LOL.but then when u come to think of it hallowbastion is accually small(for me at least) and now i remember most things.And yes halloween town was the best.I can remember seeing in the trailers.....did u have the same costume like in KH1 or do u have a different 1?well if u do wear 1..

TTBK2

Awards
I loved halloween town. The costumes as well as the atmosphere. It was cool. It wasn't as if they made it super scary, but it had just enough feel of scary that it made it a cool place to spend your time leveling up. I went there more often than I did with HB and EotW. And Atlantica....meh. I could deal with it, but if anything annoyed me the most it was that it felt small. The other worlds were just as big, but just becuz I had the idea that we we're supposed to be in the ocean, it made me feel that it should have been a vast,wide area with a lot of activity. They could've at least had schools of fishes pass by(and I wouldn't have minded a little tease by them putting Nemo and his father in the school). That would've been nice.

Endgame

:D
I h8 atlantica b cos it is the only world I had to use a strategy guide to finish. Who rides a dolphin, honestly!

Endgame

:D
And another thing. What's with Chubbs? Does her flubber like, absorb the blows from your keyblade? Seriously, that was the worst boss ever. Then the bigger version, even more flubber, you'd think that attacks would hurt her less! But NO!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Spirit said:
how do we kno atlantica is back???? wheres it say that??/ im confused @.@
It was in the square enix report and the trailer but sadly the trailer isn't on the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back