• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't play RPG Maker XP, why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I downloade dit at Download.com and I installed it. But when I try to run it it says: "Failed to obtain a trial serial number from N Titles server."
Is there anythign I can do to fix it? Becuase I realy want to play it.

K

Kegluneq

Ive only heard of RPG maker for the playstation and playstation 2 its on pc?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Yes. There is aslo an RPG Maker 2000 wich works, but it doesnt look near as good as XP.

If anyone knows how to fix this, then please tell me.

S

Shadow Soldier

RPG maker xp isnt that great. Nothing different from 2003. Just go to a site like isohunt.com and download it there.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I don't think its the download. Here is the officail website for it. http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/ I downloaded it from download.com, where it linked me to download it.
*sigh* WHy does this always happen to me? I find a fun game and somethign happpes to iether make it less fun or I can't play it allltogether.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
To make my own. Althoguh I cant get it to work. I open it, it pops up but then this little box pops up that says it cant find the serial number from soem server.
All I want to do is make my own RPG's on RPG Maker XP. I have soem ideas for a Suikoden VI.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Well, I was going to say that if you only wanted to use it to play games, then all you'd need are some of the files.

I really don't have any idea how to fix your problem.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I wouldn't know. I've never encountered anything like that. Of all my hours spent on all three RPG makers, that's... that's different.

But yes, I'd go with Rmk 2000. It can do anything 2003 can, with the right coding.

S

Shadow Soldier

Blue Mage said:
I find a fun game and somethign happpes to iether make it less fun or I can't play it allltogether.

its not that fun

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
It sure does look fun.

Here, I have an idea. Square Ninja, if you coudl be so kind as to download it then unzip. Then install it and try it out for me? Install the the first one then the second. Then dind it in prorgrams and run it. It will pop up but the stupid box shoudl pop up then close it. If it works on your computer then there must be a problem with my PC, not the program.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Yes, it cme with it and I installed that first. I also tried it by installign it last, no luck.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Blue Mage said:
I downloade dit at Download.com and I installed it. But when I try to run it it says: "Failed to obtain a trial serial number from N Titles server."
Is there anythign I can do to fix it? Becuase I realy want to play it.
You got the legal version without a serial number or something.

Only thing you ccould do is actually buy it fully, or download an illegal english version (there are a lot around really... dubealex' and postility knight's or something)

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
No, the one at download.com is a trial, it should work even without the serial number. You only need the serial number if you want to buy it.

Are you sure you did not use it for 30 days? That could be the only possible reason it would give you that error. Either that or possibly during the instillation you were asked if you were installing a bought version and you put yes. Not anything else I can tell you, have not used XP in a while.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
No, I downloaded it a few days ago. And I did not click on aythign that said anyhtign about purchasign it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back