• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i can't seem to make a good deck anyone willing to help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

im having trouble making a good deck i want an all around deck that can be ready for any type of opponet anyone got a decklist they could pm me or somethignt hat they can post i know that u need like 9 attack power cards and such but not sure about other stuff

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
have 11 "9", 10 "8", 3 "7", 5 "0", 3 cures, 1 or 2 potions, 1 shadow and 1 neoshadow. my deck is huge caused sora is at level 72 right now.

Sora18

why would you want to name your deck? I just left the name part out of it, haha, it seems like an extra feature that they were trying to put on there.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
lol, i have 2 decks

the first one is for basic heartless battles only, it consists of 25 ragnarok combos, i just stock stock stock use and it usually kills em all in one hit...it owns, also i have a megalixer at the end so i can just reload if i run out

my other deck consists of 3 zero cards in the beggining of the deck then hella attack cards and 2 level 9 potions and then like 7 cure cards...mostly premium

so yea, also u might be too late in the game to tell u this but if u concentrate on cp more than hp like a 6:1 ratio then u will end up with alot of cards but little hp, but with all that card power u will have plenty of cures and strong cards to prevent u from getting alot of damage, its a very win-win plan, i beat all the hardest bosses on my first try with this plan, when bosses use sleights, just sroll back to a zero and instant cardbreak.

PaperCraftKey

im having trouble making a good deck i want an all around deck that can be ready for any type of opponet anyone got a decklist they could pm me or somethignt hat they can post i know that u need like 9 attack power cards and such but not sure about other stuff
An EZ deck to use as Sora VS Marluxia (last boss) is basicly powerful attack cards. I didn't use ANY magic cards, but I put some healing cards in my deck. I don't think I even used any enemy cards, either. I found a lot of tricks in dodging to defeat him, and I'm a skilled gamer. :thumbsup:

Shadukai X

Banned
I reconmend the Riku replica card, 6 cloud cards, 4 cures, and 2 elixirs.

Worked for me

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Ay. If your sora, i'd suggest this (it kills so many heartless easy)

Make sure you have Lexaeus's enemy card.
like 3-4 zeros at the front of your deck
followed by as many 9s as you have
then as many 8s
etc.
etc.
then have about 3-5 cure cards at the END of your deck.

When you use your cards, use lexaeus's card. then skip to the nines and use them, keep using them inorder and when you reach the cure cards, use them anyways (this will keep your health up) and only use zeros if you ran out of cards or the enemy needs to be card broken(breaked).

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Empty out your deck completely it makes it easier to start over. Start by putting all zeros in first. Then put in all your nines eights sevens etc so they are in that order. Continue in that order until you have no points left. Then figure out what heartless cards you want the ones that restore hp or give you another life are the best. to get the points for them delete the cards in your deck with the lowest value. (Not including cures.) next put in all your cures(no matter what value they are) and put them at the very last that way they are easier to get ahold of when you need them. Just a tip for when you are fighting always save one or two zeros so if you are out of cards and the boss uses a sleight you can break it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back