• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Challenge Thee (Open Challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Rules:
1) No God-Modding
2) Please don't abandon this challenge.
3) Will only do a one-on-one. [PM me if you want a battle in a separate thread.]
4) Judges will hopefully be present when the battles is over.

My Character:
Name: Kradus Ornum
Weapon:
Silver Claymore - His silver claymore originated from somewhere around Killiecrankie, Scotland. It was forged by one of the greatest known blacksmiths of all time, but was not used as it was deemed to be cursed. It was hidden within the underground of what was an unknown land at the time, and probably still unknown It was hidden in another dimension by the name of Stalaeus. This sword was discovered by Kradus himself, at the age of 14 as he went to war with another country.
Powers:
Flight - His flight is accompanied by angel wings, that can automatically heal itself if either clipped off or torn apart.

Blind Beam - A light is emitted by the tip of his sword and blinds the opponent first, and if afterwards accompanied by a dark red beam that pierces through the flesh of the opponent.

Rock Fist - Kradus' fist turns into unbreakable stone that can pack a very powerful punch.

Telekinesis - Is able to lift objects with his mind, but has a downside effect. If he activates this in a room full of people thinking, his telekinesis will go berserk and may attack him more than it aittacks his enemy.

Fire Sword - His sword is enveloped in fire and can send bursts of flames towards his enemy as well as send some of his own energy to control the movement of the sword.

Possession of Claymore - His claymore may only be possessed by him and only him. Any user that tries to wield his claymore will be given an immense shock of pain until the user releases the grip of the sword.

Bio:
Kradus was born in the dimension of Stalaeus in the country of Zyvoskia. He was raised by a raiding army that went by the name of Orment Halus. His real family was unknown as he was born an orphan. Before he was raised by Orment Halus, he was in a village that was eventually taken over by Orment. When it was taken over, they took five of the strongest children and took them into their army while the other were slayed. One of those five chilren was Kradus. At the very early age of seven, he participated in the first of his wars wielding a valuable Gold Sword that was said to belong to a warrior named Mageon Cedron.

He had a high reputation for being one of the top-ranked killers with kills ranging over 10,000 people. He was ruthless for his age. In the next 4 years, at the age of 11, his Gold Sword was stolen by him from one of the five strongest children of Zyvoskia, who set up an ambush on him with 3 other children and leaving him in an abandoned him taking him as dead. He was left unconscious for 2 years, with no one finding him until he was 13 years old. An old man by the name of Cociort found him lying on the ground, and found him to be alive after his heart was still beating. In an attempt to revive him, Kradus was awoken with no recollection of his past.

The old man Cociort died right before his 14th birthday, where he spent the majority of that year homeless and alone until another raiding group by the name of Slay Lords recruited him having known him for slaughtering nearly half of their man. However, the leader let the past be the past and did not let anyone tell Kradus of his past fearing that he might turn against his group and slaughter everyone in the name of Orment Halus. Kradus was treated like royalty and was a kind and noble warrior, much different than his past self. Before the year came into end, Kradus was involved in a war against his former army the Orment Halus. In this war, he was given orders to attack Orment Halus ruthlessly, but ended up not fulfilling this task. In the end, he hid in a cave and found a sword that was burried beneath underground.

This sword was his silver Claymore. The war continued and both raiding armies were after him and attempted to murder him. He, however, manage to escape the dimension without knowin how he actually did it. For the next 4 years, he learned the effects of his sword and managed to master it. He also, spent the majority of his time training himself for battle in case his former raiding armies came to this dimension, Earth, to kill him..

Personality:
His beginning personality was heartless and emotionless. Afterwards, he was naive and curious. He was that of a pure soul that only fights for the purpose of intended battle.

Appearance:
He has short black spiky hair and eyes that shows experience of a tortured adult that had been through alot of pain and suffering. He has a tall stature and a metal breastplate. His arms are full of muscle but not excessively as before, due to the fact that he was unconscious for two years. He wears peasant brown pants that are raggedy and were once of royal clothes.

Theme Song:
"Now I Lay Thee Down" by Machine Head

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Are furries allowed ftw?

Name: Kai Mercury
Species: Kitsune (Tri-tailed)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 110 lbs

Physical Information:\
Fur Color: Sapphire Blue
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color/style: Hair is tied back in a loose pony tail, and dyed a royal blue that falls about mid back...sometimes mistaken for a fourth tail by the blind.
Markings: Two bald patches in the shape of wings, then further tattooed in there in white ink.
Tail: Three tails in sapphire blue, with tips gradient-ing to a white.
Other:

Build
Attire: White cargo pants, and matching vest.
Upper torso: Skinny =D
Lower torso: A blue belt, with a steel belt buckle with the words "Rock You" inscribed upon them.
Arms: Chain wrapped around right forearm, with alternating silver and gold links, and white fingerless gloves.
Feet: Bare-foot.

Birth Information:
DOB: May 26th. 1988
Birthplace: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Star Sign: Gemini

References: Taking offers =D

Battle Information:

Primary Weapon: Fireseal (a fire-conducting sword wielded back hand), Untitled, (Kudos to the original maker.)

Secondary Weapons: Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, Arcane Spellsong, Duesenburg Starplayer

----------------------------------

Abilities:

~ Ability-enhancing Spellsong~ Kai can weave his spell song to infuse his companions with courage, and competence to accomplish feats of daring-do.

~ Flight ~ Three tails. Four thousand rpm. Light equipment. Need I say more?

~ Portals ~ Using the portal device, Kai can make a two-way portal, out of two gates, one colored blue, the other red. Only one of each colour may be open at a time, and together, they create a link to each other through space. The portals can be created on hard surfaces not made of metal or glass. They cannot be placed behind glass. Other sorts of restrictions. Momentum is not affected, so in short, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out.

~ Summoning ~ Kai can summon his equipment out of thin air, given the proper magic symbols drawn into said air of course.

~ Ride The Lightning ~ Kai is engulfed in a sphere of lightning, and in this attack, Kai is usually zooming all over the place, and bowling into whatever targets show themselves.

~ Volcanic Viper ~ Kai rushes forward, Fireseal leading and spewing out massive amount of flames, engulfing anything in it's path. Dust Loop optional.

~ Arcane Magic ~ You arcane magic available for everyday use, now in the form of magical spellsong.

------------------------------------

Special Attacks:

~ Hellball ~ Massive Thamotological Bomb. Every single little bit of arcane magic left in Kai released at once as a multi-elemental blast. Kai will faint afterwards. Blast size depends on magical energy left.

~ Rocking Heart ~ Kai summons an ethereal band, and two speakers are magically raised put of the ground on either side of the victim. Kai then dishes out the most heavy rocking song in his arsenal, and pours every bit of magic he can into thrashing the victim(s) violently between the two speakers.

~ Burning Big Bang ~ When faced with innumerable odds, the easiest way to quickly shred down the ranks is to burn them all to the ground right? Kai, when severely out numbered, will draw a magic circle on the ground. Pouring every drop of magic he can into the circle, the output is a massive number of fireballs...number, size and all that goodness is all dependent on the amount of energy Kai has at the beginning of this assault.

(NOTE: After these three attacks, Kai will be magic-incompetent for about two days, and may faint after using most of these attacks, unless at COMPLETE FULL STRENGTH)

--------------------------------------

Weakness: Weak will, ADHD, tends to ramble on, the sort of thing you'd expect from an highly excitable type person. Also, he tends to tire himself out easily. His biggest fear is going deaf.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky is the first word that pops into my head when talking about Kai. Reckless is possibly the next. Kai suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and will lose interest in uninteresting things easily, and fast. In addition, Kai acts with a brash cavalier-style attitude. However, Kai continuously has an upbeat personality, and is rarely angered. Beneath all of this, however, is a concealed layer of genius, and emotional depth.

Theme Song: Imaginary Depths ~ CarboHydroM/Kingdom Hearts
Battle Theme: Suck a Sage (Live) ~ A.S.H.

(Bio will be given if really needed. I dun think it's necessary for RP battles =\/)

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
(Yeah, your character is allowed. lol)

Kradus Ornum. An example of a pure soul having gone through so much, with the end result of trying to find his purpose in life. The strong wind passes through Kradus and his hair is changed from spiky to a messy long hair, which he quickly fixes up. His eyes look down upon the grass, which he notices to be living a peaceful stationary life, something he wish he'd live like instead of all that war and betrayal-type lifestyle. His soul just wanders off trying to find himself and purpose in life. "Why, oh why, couldn't have I just led a peaceful life. God, why did you have to forsake me? I prayed for such a life, and still do, and what I get back is the torture of miy soul. I anticipate every day's end in hopes that tomorrow, it will all be over," cried Kradus looking down at his dirtied hands and placed them in a fist only to punch the ground.

His tears were flowing and trickling down on his fact, but soon forgot this whole ordeal as a wrapped parcel fell down upon the grasslands that he cried upon. To touch and open that parcel was very tempting for Kradus. A baffled look came across his face and was contemplating whether it was for him or for someone else. He was also contemplating on whether or not this package was something dangerous hidden inside of it. He, however, risked it and opened the parcel ruthlessly. What was inside the parcel was going to lead to the very something he hated.

Inside the parcel was a self-speaking letter. He grabbed the letter, only to have it read itself aloud out of nowhere. "Hello, Mr. Ornum. I am a self-speaking letter, something you're probably never seen in your life. My purpose is to read myself aloud and then self destruct after you say the word 'done'. Now, if you please, I will read what my letter says.," stated the self-speaking letter.

The letter stated:
"Welcome Kradus Ornum, you are being sent this letter from an unknown, but a challenge has been brought attention. A furry by the name of Kai Mercury was given this letter and agreed to challenge you. You might be asking, why me? That is beside the point, because once you attempt to refuse this battle, even more challenge will keep erupting until you accept one of them. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that. Sincerely, [blank]"

"Well, that was certainly a mouthful. I have this message, however, I accept this challenge of this person, Kai Mercury. I don't know who he is, but he decided to challenge me after given this letter. I will gladly accept the offer. This will give me some purpose in life and maybe I can reveal my own destiny," said Kradus with a look of optimism.

"Erm, are you done reading the letter, sir?" asked the self-speaking letter.

"Yes, I am done reading the letter," answered Kradus.

The second that he said done, the letter flew away and exploded to ensure safety to the reader.

"That was odd, however, I have to get ready for my battle. Damn it, I don't even know where it is. I'll just my opponent right here in this empty grassland. If there is a self-speaking letter, then, there must be something that will guide my opponent right here. When he arrives, I have a few words for him," claimed Kradus.

His tall muscular presence there stood in pride, something that he was deprived of in the past. Kradus felt like a new person, but once this battle was over, he knew that he would be dreading the beginning of every day.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Peaceful clear blue skies as far as the horizon line would allow. Sparkling blue water, reaching as fas as the horizon would allow it to. It looked all calm from the sandy beach. Reclining back in a pearl-white wooden chair was on Kai Mercury. Sleeping 'in the buff', he was getting back some "me-time" after the audition for his third Kitsune tail. The test was quite easy, barely worth writing home about. Then again, what some would call "Major Cheating" was involved, but the task was accomplished. But even so, It was nice to kick back and relax.

Or...would have been, had it not been rudely ruined a flying parcel smacking into his face. Cursing the thing, Kai awoke from his sleep with droopy eyes. Poking at the little parcel, it began to talk. "Welcome Kai Mercury, you are being sent this letter from an unknown, but a challenge has been brought attention. A warrior by the name of Kradus Ornum was given this letter and agreed to challenge you. You might be asking, why me? That is beside the point, because once you attempt to refuse this battle, even more challenge will keep erupting until you accept one of them. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that. Sincerely, [blank]"

"Blank?" Kai asked.

"No, [blank]." The letter responded.

"Give me a minute to get dressed, and I'll see what has to be done." Kai said, getting up, and pulling a set of clothes out from underneath the chair. Pulling a vest on, he noticed the parcel jump back, and explode. Nearly used to seeing such oddites in the multiverse, it barely phased him as he pulled on belt and pants. "Must'a said a magic word..." He muttered as he was pulled out of his peaceful wonderland onto a grassland. Probably via some mystical higher-being playing around, and he probably said "Yoink" too. Landing on a grassy plain, he got off quickly, and brushed the dirt out of his fur and pants. Seeing a warrior-looking man about a seventy-five yards off, he yelled out, "I'm going to assume you are Kradus Ornum. What's all this malarky about you wantin' to fight me?" He just took a quick scan of the area. Slight breeze, sunny day, and just the two of them. Not a bad place, all in all. Could use some fire.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Sir, you must be Kai Mercury. I don't know who this malarky you talk about, but from what I've been told by the letter, I was told that you were to face me and that you were the randomly selected challenger not the opposite. My name is Kradus Ornum. Before, however, we start the match I have a few words for you," stated Kradus Ornum.

He brushed his black hair back up, as it fell down upon the strong winds. His expression from a sad-type calm changed to a more battle-ready stance and look. His demeanor changed from serious to in a way psychotic. His energy was surging around his body as to get ready for the battle.

"These few words, these few words Kai Mercury, are brace yourself, because you're in for the fight of your life," shouted Kradus as he seized the bunt of his silver Scottish claymore. The silver of the claymore shone against the light the was faintly presented.

A hint of smoke came from the sharp point of his claymore. Flames started to surround the sword as his energy started swirling around the flames. At an instant moment, bursts of flames jet out of his sword in a swirl-like shape and sent it towards his fighting opponent, Kai Mercury.

As the flames were let out of his sword/claymore, a big smirk came across his face.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
"Brace myself?" Kai sang in a quirky tenor voice, raising and lowering pitch like flowing water. Before the flames had stuck his little bubble of personal space, water had formed out of the air with some taken from the grass below, and formed to make a wall about the size of the jet. Eliminating what little fuel the fire had, the water wall had steamed away. As quickly as both forces had formed, they were extinguished.

So we're taking account of each other...fine. I see you like fire. So long as this place is any sort of humid, or better yet when it rains, your power isn't as good...I hope. he then spoke aloud, "Malarkey is slang for bluffs and tales. Just so you know...oh, and change that look you have on your face. If the wind changes, your face is gonna stick like that." He drew a couple of magic circles in the air. He clapped both of his hands on the middle point, then reached inside with his left hand. He pulled out his own fire conducting sword, a rectangular blade three-quarters the size of his opponent's, and held it in a peculiar backhand reminiscent of a certain singer's pose that he modeled his last name after.

Alright, this guy looks really unbalanced, which means if I piss him off, I should have the upper hand here. Kai thought to himself in the time given to him. Spinning his three tails in a quick rotation he called out, "Emo wannabe!" He sang out again, this time with more stability, "When you learn how to aim and how to fight, how about we try this again?" Still more stability, and the magic called out by his spell song enveloped him to act as an armor. "But first, learn how to not suck!" A layer more was added. May as well conserve my magic. Rocking Heart might need to be used. He thought as he held the Fireseal in his own defensive posture.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"You blocked my fire attack. I believe that you are the first person to have done that, but mind not that. I lost my memory meaning that other people could've blocked my fire attacks if I had any in my arsenal. Nonetheless, I have a whole bag of tricks up my sleeve. No, I'm not a magician if you are about to ask," stated Kradus Ornum confidently as his fist started to turn grey and become a hard-stronger the concrete type of rock.

To create a distraction, Kradus lifted up a tree in the far distance and sent it flying towards his opponent. His goal was not to have attacked his opponent but move him close enough to Kradus that he would Rock Fist him. Before he, however, lifted the tree off the ground he was hearing strange remarks from Kai.

"Ah, you must think that I'm severely depressed Kai. Learn this, I am nowhere near depressed. I live a life of a new leaf turned over. My past lives were something that were to come out of a horror movie. I'm not going to continue arguing about my balance or aim and targetting of my attacks because I'm not the type of person who's going to fall for that trick of yours, eh," claimed Kradus Ornum proudly as he placed his hand in his hip.

"I guess I'll continue with your charade and place myself in character. I hate using these foul-mouthed words, but I guess I will. Give me the best you've got, you furry looking tri-tailed beast. Bring it on you, sucker fool.," said Krauds Ornum sounding awkward in character of Kai. It was as if he didn't even know the meaning to these words and was reading them off a slang dictionary in a monotone voice. It was a quite a hilarious scene, however.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Tree. Possibly a moving one. Also possibly moving at high speeds. Hmmm...I don't think I can send it back... Kai thought himself as he jumped and spun his tails around to give himself that extra air provided by such a helicopter effect. He then floated gently to the ground, slowed down to landing speed by his tails.

"Ah, you must think that I'm severely depressed Kai. Learn this, I am nowhere near depressed. I live a life of a new leaf turned over. My past lives were something that were to come out of a horror movie. I'm not going to continue arguing about my balance or aim and targetting of my attacks because I'm not the type of person who's going to fall for that trick of yours, eh," His opponent countered, then took a pose with a rock-covered hand on his hip.

Before he could cat call back, mostly about how he doesn't get to use "Eh" if he's not Canadian, he heard some more. "I guess I'll continue with your charade and place myself in character. I hate using these foul-mouthed words, but I guess I will. Give me the best you've got, you furry looking tri-tailed beast. Bring it on you, sucker fool."

Must not lau- Kai said futilely before laughing quite hard. It was quite hilarious for someone like that to attempt being...well...what would you call that anyways? Then, realizing he was on a battlefield, Kai regained his composure with a quick chuckle. "Nah. I got two things to say to that. First, I'm a Kitsune, not just a 'furry tri-tailed beast'. Second, You make me laugh, why should I kill you now?" He said, then began to sing once more, though this time it was a minor scale, that sounded as dark as happy-go-lucky Kai could muster. A growing sphere of darkness appeared near Kradus, and grew to a five meter radius. Thats a ten meter diameter for those who can't multiply by two.

"So what now?" Kai said, echoing his voice over the sphere, to place the illusion that his voice started from behind him. He moved a little around the sphere, and asked again throwing his voice, "So, do you like mind games with your battles, or can we think this well?" Refraining from entering the sphere himself, Kai readied his sword to push forward in a volcanic viper, should Kradus exit in a visible range. He circled a bit more, and threw his voice to the left this time. "Don't tell me you have a fear of the dark either, though I don't expect that out of you."

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Don't worry, Kai, I have no fear in the dark. For that matter, most of my life was enveloped within the cycle of darkness but much more heavily emphasized. Let me tell you this, however, it is time to light things up in this location," stated Kradus with a wide smirk on his face as energy started to convert into a bright light matter.

Kradus had shut his eyes due to the fact that this attack could in fact, have a side-effect on him. He let out the Blind Beam without hesitation hoping to send the next blast towards his opponent. This was his only chance, the light beam or bust.

"In order to avoid this, you probably would've already predicted my actions, but who's to say that you're no intelligent. That comment, also, you said earlier about killing me? Don't think for one second that you will prevail, because I'm strong-minded, physically strong, and have an enhanced way of fighting, but I'm not one to boast about my abilities, because with power comes curses. You are always cursed with these powers, you tri-tailed beast," claimed Kradus.

A dark red beam erupted from within the Blind Beam hoping to pierce through the flesh of his opponent. What Kradus did not know, however, is that his opponent had his plans in motion. In order to throw off Kai again, once more, he sent off another tree while his dark red beam was following Kai.

Unfortunately, he seemed to have forgotten about Kai's attack. Sudden bursts of flame came towards his way, and about half of them actually touching his skin as he felt the painfuly burning sensation almost everywhere throughout his body. He was wincing in pain, and tried not to reveal a weakness, if any. The dark was gone from the Blind Beam, but the fire's pain certainly wasn't going away anytime soon.

"You want to play with fire? Fire Sword!" shouted Kradus as bursts of flames were also sent towards his opponent's way.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Don't think for one second that you will prevail, because I'm strong-minded, physically strong, and have an enhanced way of fighting, but I'm not one to boast about my abilities, because with power comes curses. You are always cursed with these powers, you tri-tailed beast." Was probably the most important part of the reply to come out of the darkness ball. What is he rambling about? Kai thought as a red beam came out and singed the top of his head, right between the ears.

"...ouch..." Kai said, looking up at a silly attempt to peer at the blackened fur on the top of his head. Still, the darkness went away, and thus push forward. In this case, literally, with a Volcanic Viper right by him, but the fires had done their job. Though another tree came out of nowhere again. He pressed himself flat against the ground to avoid it...though it hit a good chunk of his hair, ripping it out as it flew by and crashed to the ground. At least it didn't smell like burnt hair anymore.

"You want to play with fire? Fire Sword!" Called Kradus from behind him. Plenty of decent warning though to get up and throw the fireseal into a block for the fire. Being a fire-conduit, much like his opponents, it reacted with the fire, and transformed it back to usable magic, and dumped it into Kai. Well...that works. He thought to himself, grinning. "Maybe you should learn to not shout out your attacks as you use them. Perhaps I wouldn't have been able to react so fast if you hadn't warned me." Said Kai quickly. "Just a tip if you're so set on winning." See if he keeps using that fire sword of his. I might be able to blast this guy off the map with a Burning Big Bang or a Rocking Heart later. I haven't gotten this kind of exercise since the Audition!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
(Ah!!! I'm extremely terribly, horrendously sorry that I didn't type in this Roleplay Challenge. I had some problems [personal] that I had to work out for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Sorry. :( )

"Ha! See, that is what you get for underestimating me. Now, you must...how do you say this phrase? Now, you must estimate me!" shouted Kradus not knowing how incorrect that sounded coming from his not-intelligent mouth. As he saw his opponent being blasted by his hit, he quickly went and uses his Fire Sword attack, which his opponent, Kai, had conducted the fire making it magic on his own. It was almost like a sponge absorbing an attack for later use.

Kradus' eyes widened and noticed what his opponent had just done. He absorbed that attack, and if he kept using fire element attacks, this battle's outcome wasn't going to have him as the winner and Kai as the loser. It was going to be vice-versa. He also noticed that shouting his attacks might be the weakest point that his opponent found from him. If he kept mouthing off his strategies, his opponent was going to get the handle of the way that he fought. He could easily find a loophole and destroy his whole plan. This was time to get serious and not become a laughable opponent.

Now was not time to use his Fire Sword attack. Instead, Kradus went on launching a full-fledged attack on Kai. This time, he was going to keep attempting to stab Kai, but in the process slowly turn his fist into the Rock Fist in hopes that he might be able to crack Kai's skull. In order to execute that plan without fail, he was going to levitate a tree with his telekinesis and send it towards Kai as a distraction and to catch him off guard. His plan was in motion as he levitated a tree in silence and grabbed his sword and set off to stab Kai as fast as he could. His hand was slowly turning grey and hard.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
[OOC] We all have these issues sometimes =\/ Don't worry about it. I must admit I thought you were just looking for loopholes though, and gave up >=D.[/OOC]

"Ha! See, that is what you get for underestimating me. Now, you must...how do you say this phrase? Now, you must estimate me!" Shouted Kradus in his broken english. Doesn't he ever shut up? Gods, even I don't talk this much! Kai thought to himself as he bounced back a few yards from his opponent.

Then Kradus came back onto the offensive. What appeared to be sword leading in a stab, Kai sidestepped the attack easily.

Then got whacked in the head by the tree.

The momentum of the tree and Kai were enough to throw Kai about twenty-five feet and several inches away, with the Fireseal being knocked off even further....Ouch... was his fleeting thought as he blacked out long enough to recognize Kradus' hand turning grey. That can't be good. He softly sung a light healing elegy as his eyes closed. At least the bleeding that had sprung had stopped.

He closed his eyes, and stayed on the ground. His left hand, hidden by his body, drew sigils on the ground, stopping at the last one, waiting for Kradus to come and try to finish the job. As soon as Kradus would stand over him, Kai would summon his second sword. Easier ploy then grabbing Fireseal.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
OOC: lol. loophole. :D

Kradus, after insulting Kai, wanted to check the outcome of his three-part strategy. His Rock Fist was getting just about ready to form, as he held the sword in his other hand. To make sure that Kai was still injured on the floor and not just using it as a ploy to find another counterattack, Kradus used telekinesis to levitate another tree up off the floor and sent it towards the seemingly unconcious Kai. This plan would involve Kradus hitting a nearby spot that he predicted Kai would roll on to if he wasn't unconcious and hit him on the head.

If this plan didn't work, his Rock Fist would get stuck inside of the earth for quite a while. It would be enough time for his opponent to be able to unleash on attack. If he was lucky enough and quick enough, he would be able to move right on time, but that would render him unbalanced, and his opponent could easily send another attack towards Kradus. Either way it was a double-edged sword, but he'd rather choose the latter than get hurt directly. He could get hurt slightly if he escape, but this plan only have about 13% chance of being effective.

His plan was in motion after thinking some of it out. He lunged forward silently without moving his mouth for words. He knew that was his biggest weakness, and this weakness could flaw his plan so badly. Thankfully, no sound from his mouth was made and his plan went into motion. Now, it was time for Kai to make his move. If Kai made the right move, he could thwart Kradus' plan.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
[ooc]loopholes? Who needs 'em. I only look for loopholes in legalese.[/ooc]

Whistling leaves.

Yet there was very little wind.

Knowing his opponent, that meant one thing.

Kai finished his sigil drawing and pulled out a wave bladed long sword. He pulled it up, and he used it as a pole-vault by sticking it in the tree, and using it to launch himself up onto the tree. He rode the tree down to the ground, and sighed a breath of relief, as the distance between himself and his opponent was increased a little more dramatically.

And Fireseal layed right beside his landing. He jumped off his tree, and picked it up. He saw Kradus coming at him with a fist that seemed to be covered in rock. Rather than taking the much bigger man in direct melee, Kai bounced back to the tree, and back flipped over it. He kicked the tree at Kradus, and set it aflame using the Fireseal. Kai thought his tactics over and thought to himself, and realized how he was actually beginning to hold himself in check from making rash and reckless moves. Wow...I even amaze myself sometimes. and set back into a defensive posture, with both swords in front weaving a circle of defensive steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back