• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I challenge you, Darkness of White!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
LET'S DO THIS!

Theme: Fullmetal Alchemist
Size: nothing bigger than 500widex200tall (In pixels)
Due Date: July 7th
No premades, No Fanart

Judges:
roxas001
Nero
DJQuackQuack

We are not accepting anymore judges, those judges were chosen for a reason

Entries:

Ta-Chan:
28coc8z.jpg

Darkness Of White:
winrywar.png

Last edited:

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Good luck to you too,
*shakes your hand*

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
here`s mine:
28coc8z.jpg

I really have to go right now to I`ll edit the first post later

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Ta-Chan:
The stock is good, and used well but seems to take up a little too much space. The fade effect seems good, yet doesnt flow well with it all and the red splotches don't seem to fit in. Text is good, and can be seen clearly.
Overall i would say 6.5/10

Darkness of White:
Good choice of stock, yet you seem to have faded it too much so its not too visible. The effects fit well with the stock and cause a good flow and blend well. The text that you used is okay, yet its too similar to the colours used in the sig so its almost unreadable.
5.5/10

Firo

Oh Crap
DoW:
The stock image is good, but doesn't seem to go well with the background. The text is almost impossible to read due to it's color.
The stock image is faded pretty nicely
5/10

Ta-Chan:
Nice shoice of stock. The fading is good, but Ed seems a little to bright. The text color is good and clear. The background fits nicely with the stock image.
6/10

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Jen- The background is nice, imo purple goes well with Winry. The stock is faded just a tad too much, but still has a nice look to it. Major problem those is the choice for text color. The words themselves are nicely choosen, but the blend in too much with the background. 7/10

Ta-chan- The test is clear and easy to read, plus it is simple yet understandable to a FMA fan. I like how Al and Winry are a bit faded, and my guess is you were trying to show Ed thinking of his promise to the other two, thus he stands out more. Either way, he is a bit too bright for the overall tag. I like the red background, and the stock itself looks good. 6/10

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ta-Chan:

It's mostly stock, meaning the background is hardly exibited. It seems a bit as though there is no background, and you just slapped some stocks together and added one word of text. Of course, the choice of font was good and suited the stock, but there was nothing done to the stock other than being pasted over a background. Well, other than fading the Winry and Alphonse stocks, but Edwards is superimposed and extremelyu brightly colored, and not in a good way. It just doesn't flow too well all things said. 4/10

Darkness of White:

With the coloring, the text is completely useless and extremely hard to see, let alone make out. The Stock and the coloring of the fore/backgrounds do not fit well together, and the stock is hard to notice, with the immense amounts of purple taking precedence. And what I am guessing is meant to be rain is thrown off by the text, which you obviously make too much use of in most of your sigs. Not as bad as Ta-Chan's though. I'd say 5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back