• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"I didn't do anything!" Advice wanted??.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iosman123

Hello,

I was AIM a couple days ago, and a girl from school signs in, and I leave AIM opened.Well, I go to my fortress of solitude(the bathroom 1 foot away from the computer) and krogerfeedback talktosonic talktowendys
someone gets on my name. It was either my brother who was down here playing video games, or my cusin who just recently figures out my password. Well anyway, one of the 2 started talking to her the other day. And they were pretending to be me, and said that I liked her and another girl from school.

Then I go " Y do you like me ?" and she says" IDK Y do you like me?" and I started thinking" CRAP! She IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN I TELL HER WHAT HAPPENED! THAT IS IT, MY DAD WILL HAVE TO GET ON MY COMPUTER AND DELETE ONE MEMBER FROM THE FAMILY TREE!" And I start to say that either my brother or my cusin was on my name and told her that. Then she says she doesnt believe me, and i say y would i lie about something like this? Then she says that she hates me cause i need to be more careful. So i said " I am sooo sorry that i wasnt carefull in my own home" She says"I hate your guts Dylan."

thanks
iosman

Last edited:

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
1589189116433.gif

advice : move on. She’s the type that will fault you for taking her out for her birthday and you get in a car crash and she will blame you for not being more careful. Things happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back