• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't get Riku/Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeRoxas

Ok so in the first game Ansem was inside Riku and Riku looked the same (besides the hula dress) so in KH2 why does he become Xehanort (well a look-alike) when he enters the darkness?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
He still has Ansem's darkness in his heart and to beat Roxas he used that darkness to beat him. Which made him look like Ansem (Or something along those lines)

SatisfyingSigh

After Sora beat the crap out of Ansem SoD, it kind of knocked Riku back in to a state of control, or at least realization of what he had living inside of him. During CoM, his whole deal was learning to cope with the darkness inside of him and find a decent balance. Ansem the Wise (or DiZ) used Riku's passion for getting Sora back to normal to coax Riku into using the darkness inside of himself (the leftover Ansem SoD bits) to fight and capture Roxas, which in turn transformed his appearance to look like Xehanort's Heartless. Only in the end of KH2, when Ansem the Wise's machine blew up, did Riku turn back (because it had "Unexpected Side-effects).

Hope that helps!

theirlosthearts

Awards
You can go to User CP (it's in the upper right area of the page) and click on it. Then, you will see a list on the left side of the page and will see an "Edit Avatar" option under "My Settings." It's pretty straightforward from there. And I'm curious, why did you need to know this since you already have an avvie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back