• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't know about you but this makes me rage...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

In the other games doesnt anyone else hate it when Donald or Goofy heals you at the same time you heal yourself so you happen to completely run out of potions. It always made me rage. I really hope the same problem doesnt follow me to Kingdom Hearts 3. It has been haunting me since the beginning.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: I dont know about you but this makes me rage...

I feel like my Kingdom Hearts experience isn't complete unless I'm yelling "SHIT DONALD DON'T- FUCK, THANKS I GUESS", so it damn well better be in KHIII

13Rox

I feel like my Kingdom Hearts experience isn't complete unless I'm yelling "SHIT DONALD DON'T- diddly, THANKS I GUESS", so it damn well better be in KHIII

yeah. I guess I would miss it too. Yelling at the screen is actually pretty fun :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Hm, never happened to me. I always use Cure to heal myself since you can always be more generous with MP in a fight. If Donald happens to heal at the same time, it's no big deal.

Besides, I always keep a few Elixirs in case of me completely running out of MP.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I feel like my Kingdom Hearts experience isn't complete unless I'm yelling "SHIT DONALD DON'T- FUCK, THANKS I GUESS", so it damn well better be in KHIII

This^ if I didn't curse at donald or goofy during gameplay I'd feel empty inside~

KHRULER

Awards

It has happened in KH1and KH2.Really good chance in KH3:cool:

axel95

Awards

I would rather have Donald heal me when I need it and occasionally have simultaneous healing then have the frequency of Donald's casting cure turned so low he rarely does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back