• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I don't know how to take this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 74488
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

You see theres this girl. Theres this boy. Its the classic; Boy meet girl, girl falls inlove, they love, they go out. But then something happens. You should of already of guessed. That girl is me. And that guy is my ex...one night he just came to me telling me it was over...the girl he loved more told him her feelings. And since he goes to my school I have to see them together every day...it really hurts. But I've chosen to stay friends with both of them, fake smiling and telling them i'm fine...

But then me and him were alone last night and he asked me if he had hurt me. I told him he had...and I explained that I wanted to stay by his side as a friend, even if I couldn't touch him. He seemed flattered, and so I started a game. Before I left I would tell him three secrets...but before I told him the last one he asked me why I started to like him. Did his girlfriend LOVE him and if I was sad. It was yes to everyone but the love one, because I didn't know. Before I left he turned to me and asked If he could kiss me the next day knowing that he would go back to her...

so basically, he still likes me and tells me that he still does everyday, he tries to kiss me when no ones looking and such...its just really hard. And we know he couldn't break up with his girlfriend and so I just don't know what to do...sometimes its like where friends but akwardly together and others its like he loves me more then her...

Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
honestly this dude is pretty bad ass coming from a guys perspective. so as for advice i might fail, sorry.

but i suppose try to move on, don't play his game, so to speak.

Firo

Oh Crap
Why would you want to be with him? He's obviously willing to cheat on his current gf. Just forget him.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Tell the other girl about his cheating ways. Screw him around like he did to you.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG that totally sucks. D: I wonder if he's has mixed feelings and is confused and I bet you are too. I don't know what to say since I've never had a guy "love me" and "go out with you." but here's what I suggest: Maybe don't let him kiss you or anything yet and tell him that it doesn't feel right. If it doesn't and even if you do love him, make sure that his love for you is true. I mean who's he going to be faithful to his girlfriend or you? Wow, that's tough and I can feel your pain although I've never been in situation like this although it somewhat relates a little to my unrequited love with a guy who likes another girl and all. Are you sure he's not trying to play mind games or anything? If he's trying to do anything that you know/feel isn't right, don't go for it. Take one step at a time or something. I mean don't push him away because as you said your friends but then again, don't make him choose. Just maybe try to figure things out. Or have you done that? Well good luck! I'll come back and try to offer anything else if I have anymore advice! Sorry if this wasn't helpful. ;__; But just my advice and advice that I've gotten from friends who been in a situation similiar to yours. Kinda anyway. XD

C

coolfresh1224

i've been in this situation for the reason i cant say no when a girl askes me out. thus i end up wit girls i either dont like or dont know. and theres this girl i want but im wit somone else cause i cant dump girls either. so i talk to this girl and tell her ma fellings she feels mutualy so ocasionaly i cheat.umm i hope that helps you

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I say, forget hormones and go burn some buildings. Works for me! :D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Obviously:

He was cheating on you.

He's now cheating on her.

He doesn't love anyone, end things now. :/

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
He isn't in love with either of you.
That's all I can say, I mean, it's really obvious, even though it hurts and really sucks.

A

Azrael

Move on and forget about his cracker Australian ass.

Go back to your man-whore council, my Celtic wench.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
he obviously still has some feelings for the other girl then. i would end it because if he can't chose between both of you then he obviously doesn't love you more than her.. if not he would have ended it with the other girl. but then again he doesn't love her more than you because he would have broken up with you. for all we know he can be saying a bunch of stuff to the other girl and just cross both of you.. iuno.. if i where you i would end it.. and if he still wants you ask him why he's still with the other girl then. but don't make him chose if you're both still like seeing each other like now. do it if it's over with you/him and and he wants you back.

Lolita

Dear You
Obviously:

He was cheating on you.

He's now cheating on her.

He doesn't love anyone, end things now. :/

This.
If someone cheats once, they may as well do it again. He's not worth it and seems to just be toying around with you, imo. Tell the girl what he's doing, at least don't make someone else feel the way you did, because it's a sad feeling.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Even if he may act like he still has the feelings for you but yet goes to her and such, then he's not really being fair and faithful to guys isn't he? Not to mention, he should really try to at least break up with his former girlfriend if he really loved you. To me, this just doesn't sound right. =/ I say give up on him or talk to him. Otherwise, mostly give up on him and don't let him do anything to you or do anything you would regret. Sorry. =/

D

Deleted member 74488

Whats happened; I wripped up all his letters, destroyed everything he's given me, and deleted his number and everything else off my phone...told my freind whats happened...shes forgiven him and there still going out and its still pretty akward but i'm dealing with it...it only happened yesterday all that though...

A

Azrael

*GLOMPS* Now let's leave this poor section and have yourself a pite of some Scottish beer, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back